Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread V3. Read rules before posting!

I'm interested in splitting one of iHEO's Payday 2 4packs, it would be $7.50 each, is anyone interested? I rather not host but could if no one else can (dont have a US paypal).

Any Hammerwatch groups need someone yet? I want in!

PM me so I'll get an email notification if so please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to host a Skulls of the Shogun 4-pack, PM me if interested.  (US; $2.81 paypal per game)

Looks like this is all done, thanks.

Looking to complete another Skulls of the Shogun 4-pack. 2.06 per slot

1. Taken
2. Taken
3. Deuterium7

4. bubzers

Looking to host (or not if someone else wants to ;)) a 4-pack of Skulls of the Shogun. I'll be purchasing the pack from Krugozor. It'll be $2.25 per person. PM me.

1. Me

2. ?

3. ?

4. ?

I'm going to host a Skulls of the Shogun 4-pack.

1. Versafied

2. jrsmaster411

3. Necrotron

4. Einsof

$2.81 Paypal Personal Payment each

PM me if you want in.

All full. Thanks all!

Will host a 4-pack of E.Y.E if I can get a full group. Would be $1.50 per person. PayPal or Amazon Gift card. Have 2 open spots. PM me.

I don't have a code. If someone does, I'd gladly let them host the bundle.

EDIT: Hell, if anyone with the EC code wants to buy the bundle for me I can gift you $2.50 on Paypal first and then $2.50 after the codes are received. I really want The Saboteur, but I can't justify dropping a tenner on it.

Does anyone want to split the new Indie Royale? I only want Megabyte Punch but if only one person joins in I'll take Hexcells and MAYBE the secret extra game and go half Done 

Or IndieGala? I only want Deadly Premonition but if again only one person wants to join in we can negotiate who gets which games

Have: Skulls of the Shogun 4-pack

Want: $10 paypal 

Last edited:
Anyone want to split a Humble Weekly Roguelike? I want the soundtracks and Teleglitch, and already own the other games.

I'd ask for 33 cents for Paranautical Activity, Dredmor Complete, or Hack, Slash, Loot, 50 cents for Isaac, and $1 for SOTS The Pit Complete. PM me if interested.

bread's done
Back