Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread V3. Read rules before posting!

Looking for someone who has a EC coupon and wants to buy max payne, i want a LA NOIRE (2 of them) i will pay over paypal the half of the bundle. thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want to make a group for a Banner Saga 4 pack? Someone in the other Steam thread is selling the 4 pack so it equates to $12 each. I'd like to buy one copy at that price if three others are interested.

Alright, we're filled up!

1. SOLDIER

2. rockinroller91

3. Tane

4. sainrub

I'll PM each person with Paypal details and send the game once I receive payment from each of you.

Throwing out a feeler...

I'm considering getting Divinity Original Sin two-pack (for $25 from a fellow CAG). Is there anyone interested in going in on this? It would be $12.50 per person. PM me.

Would anyone want to split Hitman Taking Care of Business Pack ? It would be $5 for: Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, and Hitman: Blood Money.
Not with that split, no. The first two games have been $1.40 each on Steam and Blood Money was $1.80. That's less than $5. Why pay more as part of a split? I'm interested in the first two games and would do $1 each for them. (That said, what with Absolution going as cheap as it is on its own, I don't think there's any possible way to get a workable price or split with this bundle.)

Have:
PayPal

Want:

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Don't Starve

Risk of Rain

Nidhogg

Starbound

STALKER games

Anyone interested in splitting a 7 Days to Die 2 Pack from Jake Nome?

$12.50 each. PM if you are.
this game looks promising. I am a little disappointed that it did not feature to do more co-op in game missions together. I could be wrong, I just got into the gaming on pc. In the trailer, there was only information and advertising for co-op during nomad mode and custom worlds. Hopefully, they add more multiplayer across different game modes.

Anyone interested in splitting a Hitman pack from Amazon?

I only need Blood Money and Silent Assassin out of it. Hitman Absolution Pro and Hitman 1 would be left over.

11.25$ each? You can go to the Steam selling thread and find individual copies for 10$ each or 4packs for 30-33$...
Oh weird I had no idea. I wasn't trying to rip anyone off. Just doing straight from playstarbound.com

Just updated with a new price!

Is anyone interested in http://store.steampowered.com/app/236510/deal I know it's gotten terrible reviews but I think the 4 pack actually comes with 8 copies which would make it 0.56 each. PM me if interested and if I get enough interest Ill get a group going.

1. Honeybaked-Ham

2. Akmgmer

3. AnsonMyPants

4. Funbumb

5. Funbumb

6. Opium2k

7. Zenii

8. Jsunjones

All full thanks guys!

Is anyone interested in http://store.steampowered.com/app/236510/deal I know it's gotten terrible reviews but I think the 4 pack actually comes with 8 copies which would make it 0.56 each. PM me if interested and if I get enough interest Ill get a group going.

1. Honeybaked-Ham

2. Akmgmer

3. AnsonMyPants

4. Funbumb

5. Funbumb

6. Opium2k

7. Zenii

8. Jsunjones

All full thanks guys!
Did this end up working out? I bought 4 pack, but I only got 3 gift copies added to my inventory.

Hosting a 4-pack for Renegade Ops. ($1.14 each) PM me.

1. me

2. rcsample

3. MrNinjaSquirrel

4. sunasun

Edit: Updated with new low price!

Edit 2: We are full!!!!

I want to do a 4 pack for Risk of Rain. Jake One (my favorite steam reseller on CAG) has a pack for $12. That means $3 each person! Message me if interested.

1. Me

Hosting Magicite (Steam Key) 4 packs at $5 USD each, PM is key.

Picked up a Magicite 4-pack and have two one copies left. Games will be delivered via Steam gift immediately upon payment.

$4 via Paypal

PM me to sort out details, thanks!

Edit: All gone

bread's done
Back