Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread V3. Read rules before posting!

I'd be able to get a 4 pack for Magicite (Steam Gift) would anyone be interested? $4 each (Paypal)

1. Me

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone interested in Risk of Rain 4-pack? $3 each.
photo-91295.png

u have worms?

I bought the 4-pack and I still have 2 copies leftover, PM me if you'd like to buy one or two; $4 each Paypal.
how about $1?

Have Skulls of the Shogun 4 pack - $9 (It'll give you one copy of the game and the rest you can sell/trade).

Last edited:
Interested in splitting the Bundlestars Neo:Retro Bundle.

I want these for $2:

Jets'N'Guns Gold

Inquisitor

Realms of Arkania

Chronicles of Mystery

You get for $2:

Ethan: Meteor Hunter

Universe Sandbox

PM me if interested.  

I'm also looking for someone to split the Neo Retro Bundle with, but with a different split than Fox.

You get for $1:

Ethan: Meteor Hunter

Chronicles of Mystery

I'll take the rest.

Ace of spades battl build (1.63 each)

1. me

2. my friend

3. antoher person

4. another 

sorry cclsoe

Would anyone be interested in a group buy for RPG Maker VX Ace? I'll host once I find someone with a better price for the 4-pack. It should come to around $6.25-$7 each.

Edit: Group is full

Selling a 4-pack of Skulls of the Shogun for $7 1 will go to you, and the others will be in your inventory to sell or give.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in splitting the Humble Adventure Bundle? I only want the two Unwritten Tales games. I'd be willing to trade off the rest of the games for PayPal:

Safecracker, Aura: 25 cents each (4 / 1.00, and only two are Steam keys, so 25 cents each)

Jack Keane 2, Deponia, Edna & Harvey: 70 cents each (7 / 5.00 for the BTA, so 71 cents each, but let's make it 70 to round things out.)

PM me if interested.

Hosting a 4 pack for Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2. $2.81 Paypal each

-Funbumb

-Drabelincoln

-Deuterium7

-rslater

I want two spots in a nazi zombie pack, if two people pm me for a spot id host too, dont care, just want 2 copies.

obviously $2.81 pp gift, sender covers fees if any.

I want two spots in a nazi zombie pack, if two people pm me for a spot id host too, dont care, just want 2 copies.

obviously $2.81 pp gift, sender covers fees if any.
which one, specifically? Zombie Nazi 1 or 2? I could go (in) for a #2. i'll even host if everyone sends paypal (or steam wallet) first - i don't have enough to cover it by myself :(

Hosting a 4pack for Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army 2 (2.6$ each) (payment needs to be sent first)

-Me

-paz9x

-paz9x

-

Thinking of hosting 4pack for Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army (the original) but I'm curious if there is any interest with the sequel being on sale at the same time...

[quote name="INMATEofARKHAM" post="11570681" timestamp="1393690705"]Thinking of hosting 4pack for Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army (the original) but I'm curious if there is any interest with the sequel being on sale at the same time...[/quote]

I might be. It would depend on how much per copy.

Hosting 4 pack for Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army 2 $2.81 each.

1. Me

PM if interested.

Thanks
Hosting 4 pack for Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army 2 $2.81 each.

1. Me
2. Sharp Katana
3. Sharp Katana
4. gunstat808

One more slot available please PM me asap.

Grabbed a 4 pack for you guys!
And payment has been sent! Again thanks a million! :D

Okay. I'm hosting a 4 Pack of Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army (the Original) $2.64 each

1. INMATEofARKHAM (Me)
2. PKB Mac (Confirmed)

I have no spots confirmed but Reds303, PKB Mac, and bubzers have expressed interest and have a spot till I hear otherwise.

edit: One opening confirmed!

bread's done
Back