Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread V3. Read rules before posting!

Anybody want to split a Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed 4-pack? It's currently $3 a copy at GMG.  I actually already own it, but am looking to convert GMG credits to paypal.  PM me if interested.

I'd like to split the Indie Gala Capsule with someone.

For $2.14 you get:

1) Raiden Legacy: The Return

2) Hero of the Kingdom

3) Dysfunctional Systems

4) Nightmares from the Deep

5) Frozen Hearth

6) Restaurant Empire II

7) Hero Siege

For $2.15 I get:

1) Dracula 4

2) Always Remember Me

3) Dead Sky

4) Cubetractor

5) Gemini Wars

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone want to split the Real World Racing bundle on Indie Gala? It comes with 2 individual Steam keys of the game. $3 a piece? The deal is only up for another 12 hours. PM me if interested.

Edit: Done

I'm interested in buying two copies of Left 4 Dead 2.

JakeNome has a 4-pack for $11.82.  I would pay $6.00 for the two copies.

I cannot buy the 4-pack myself, as I already have the game.  So if someone else is willing to host and work it out with JakeNome, it'd love to be involved.  I'd pay via PayPal.

PM me if interested!  (or post here)

Painkiller: Hell and Damnation 4-pack, $8 from Jake, comes out to $2 each.

1. me

2. Khondor

Does anybody want to spit Banner Saga from Jake? $28 for a 4-pack, i.e. $7 each.
i will. i'll even host, if needed.

----

EDIT:

Alright, I'll host a Banner Saga 4-pack from Jake ($28). It will be $7 per person. PayPal only. PM me. I'll only host if I can fill all slots.

1. bubzers (me)
2. JamesJoyce
3. St4rgalaqtic
4. zeb06

group is full! sending PMs...

If anyone missed out on The Banner Saga sale I have some gift copies left, $7.00 per copy (PayPal). PM me if interested.

Update (3/20): I still have ONE left  pending

Done. Thanks!

I have a Tier 1 key for the current Humble Weekly Sale for 75¢

Alpha Protocol

Company of Heroes

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

Rome: Total War

the 2pack of 7 days to die is on sale....anyone want to split it ? (I cannot host)

anyone wanna do a 4 pack for God Mode, it would be 1.50 per person paypal or blood sacrifice. 

edit, probably gonna be bundled soon

I'd also be in for a Mercenary Kings 4-Pack , but can't host at the moment if someone wanted to organize. Also be interested in a Strike Vector slot at $5.75 if anyone does another (would actually take 2 slots!).

Anyone interested in a contagion group buy? Also if one of CAG's friendly resellers could give me a quote for a four pack please? Right now it'd be $15 a person.

Anyone want in on a Skulls of the Shogun pack before the coupon expires? It's about 2.85 a person.

1) darksurtur

2)

3)

4)

No interest,

Would love to have a group buy of Frozen Synapse. It is 4.99 for two copies, we can split it evenly for 2.5 each person.  

Please contact me if you are interested!

bread's done
Back