Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread V3. Read rules before posting!

Hosting an Insurgency 4-pack. $3.25 Paypal gift each. PM me and I'll add you to the group

EDIT: FULL

1. Doomtime

2. Duckvader

3. salemhooper

4. rman

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we do Indie Gala group buys in here too? It's mostly Steam/Greenlight stuff.

Wondering it anyone'd be in on a 5-pack of the latest bundle:

8-Bit Commando
Starlite Astronaut Academy
G-Ball
Kill Fun Yeah
Dead Bits
EDGE
Ludwig
Plith (On Greenlight)

5 gifts paying more than:
$4.25 = 0.85 ea
yeah, I'd be interested.

Interested in either finding a taker for Eador: Masters of the Broken World in the current Humble Weekly for $2 or someone to split a Space Hulk 2-pack for $2.

Earlier today I picked up a Nidhogg 2-pack. Got a Steam Gift copy for sale for $4.25 Paypal OR Amazon. PM me if you are interested!

A copy has been SOLD, thank you!

Anybody interested in a Banner Saga 4-pack from Kruguzor? I'm willing to host and It'd be $5.63 per copy.

1. Killbomb

2. nekromantix

3. bargearse

4. Phasher99

Beasts of Prey 4pack (7.5$ each)

-BernardoOne

-

-

-
For $7.50? Sure, I'd like in. I can pay you up-front and you can send me the game when others are found, etc. (or not, if you prefer.)

I'll have to remember to check this page; I'm interested in other 4packs, too. Thanks.

Made other arrangements. Maybe next time.

I'll host a broforce 4-pack. Paypal US-$7.54 (friends and family) per person. First 3 people to pm me are in. But first I'll sleep for another hour (or 2), so don't freak out if I don't reply immediately.

EDIT: ok, not going to happen, this is CAG and US-prices are too high. Somebody has it cheaper apparently. Sorry about that.

I'm also down for a cheaper price on Broforce ($5.50 or something?) if anyone is willing to host.

Mercenary King 4pack -6$ each

-BernardoOne

-ResidentNinja

-

-

Selling the LAST COPY OF SPACE ENGINEERS for 7.8$

bread's done
Back