Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread V3. Read rules before posting!

I can get another Mercenary Kings group going if people are still interested(the previous one is complete)

-audio vicious

-salem hopper

-

-

Broforce deals may be done, but I want to host a Double Dragon Neon Bro-Op Pack. First to PM me can have a copy of the game for $3.25 Paypal or Amazon. Anyone interested?

Got it, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to craft my summer adventure badge. I have extra card 2, 3, and 7. I need 4, 5, 9, and 10. Anyone willing to trade? Add me on steam. My name is deliverypizza

I have not received my game and my payment has already been sent I have contacted you (Bernardo) several times and still have no game nor refund.
I've sent you the game, but apparently Steam hasn't sent it. You seem to have no patience at all and a real boner for refunds, so, take it.

I have 1 Broforce left for 6.5$. Anyone who wants it, please contact me.

Sorry if I was impatient with you and if I receive the game I will gladly send you a payment via PayPal. I just have never had to wait over 24 hours for a game after I have sent the payment for it. You seem to be a highly reputable seller and hopefully its just a "steam" issue.

i purchased a couple 4-packs during the summer sale that i never got around to selling, so here i am.

Payday 2 - $4.50 USD per slot.

1. Deuterium7 - trade complete, feedback left. thanks!

Risk of Rain - $1.88 USD per slot.

1. ispeck - trade complete, feedback left. thanks!

pm me for more details.

I'm looking for a few game codes from this week's Humble Weekly Bundle. Namely:

• Reignmaker
  • Signs of Life
  • Lifeless Planet
If you have any of these for trade, please PM me.

I'll pay 2.5 Tf2 keys for these 3 keys, which is worth about $5. I'd rather not use Paypal because of local fees and taxes.

Anyone doing a 4 pack for Rise of the Triad? Krugz is selling it for $6 for the 4 pack so $1.50 each.

I decided to host myself so I have one copy left of Rise of the Triad at $1.50.

All gone. Thanks.

If someone is willing to host a TrackMania Stadium 3-pack (or 5-pack), I'd love to take two slots!

(I can't host myself, as I am a Washington State resident; stupid taxes)

Group completed.  Thanks,bubzers!

bread's done
Back