Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread V3. Read rules before posting!

[quote name="Bizzquik" post="11924247" timestamp="1405382833"]If someone is willing to host a TrackMania Stadium 3-pack (or 5-pack), I'd love to take two slots!
(I can't host myself, as I am a Washington State resident; stupid taxes)[/quote]

i might be up for a 5pack spot too.
PMed you both.

[quote name="naughtynuggetz" post="11926803" timestamp="1405452092"]Any interest in an Edge of Space 4-pack from Krugozor, he has it listed for 10.5, would come out to 2.63 per person. [/quote]

Count me in

I might be doing a 4 pack group for Dieselstormers if i can get a good price on it from josgba.

1.snakey

nvmd

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys and gals. I'm interested in joining a Machines At War 3 4-Pack. Please send me a PM if you're interested in hosting. Thank you.

I'm hosting a 4-pack of Carnage Racing - $1.50 per person. PM me or quote post if you're interested.

1. me

2. sunasun

3. SideSwipe999

My 4-pack of Payday 2 from the Steam Summer Sale just became tradeable so I have 3 extra copies.  $4.50 each PayPal only.  I will keep this post up until all copies are gone.  PM if interested.

Anyone interested in joining a group buy for Gauntlet (Sept. 3rd release)? $8 PayPal each. 1 spot left, PM me.

1. me

2. Daykain

3. rckola911

4. joecool4279

All filled, thanks guys!

I see Secret Ponchos is on sale and the cheapest the 4-pack can be bought for is 13.27 making it 3.32 per person. Does anyone have a way to get it for that price and do a group buy?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/265750/
I'd be interested to know if each copy in the 4 pack also qualified for the B1G1 promo going on for another day.

EDIT: Found the answer. You get 1 gift copy with a 4-pack purchase. So 5 copies total for $13.27 plus Russian upcharge. Looking at probably $15-16 total.

Probably a long shot but does anyone have interest in splitting this? I am interested in getting Diciples 3 and Tower Wars. So the rest would be up for grabs. They would be .50 each. PM if anyone is interested. Thanks,

Have The Banner Saga for $6.00 each copy (last copy at this discounted price). PM me if interested!

Also splitting screencheat for $5.00 only (limited slots). Let me know if you are interested. This offer is ending by the end of this month.

Is anyone hosting a Gauntlet 4-pack from Green Man Gaming?  If so, please add me to your list.

It's currently $45 for the 4-pack after the 25% off coupon they have active right now.

bread's done
Back