The Expendables: Extended Cut (Media Markt) (Germany) - 2/24/12
Warrior - Limited Edition (Germany) - 2/24/12
In Time (Triple Play) (Play.com) (UK) - 2/27/12

March
The Three Musketeers (Amazon.de) (Germany) - 3/1/12
Assassin's Creed III (Pre-Order) - 3/5/12 Best Buy/GameStop
Immortals 3D (Triple Play) (UK) - 3/5/12
Mass Effect's Collection (Future Shop) (Canada) - 3/6/12
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Limited Edition (Pre-Order) - 3/20/12 PS3/Xbox 360
The Thing (Germany) - 3/22/12
HOP (Future Shop) (Canada) - 3/23/12
Immortals (3D+2D) (France) - 3/23/12
Paranormal Activity 3 (Germany) - 3/28/12
A Trip to the Moon (1902) - 3/27/12
In Time (Media Markt) (Germany) - 3/30/12
The Adventures of Tintin - Limited Fine Art Collectible Boxset (Amazon.de) (Germany) - 3/31/12

April
Pandora's Tower: Limited Edition (Europe Exclusive) (Nintendo Wii) - 4/18/12
The Return of the Living Dead(UK) - 4/9/12(Amazon Exclusive) (France) - 4/18/12
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (HMV Exclusive) (UK) - 4/23/12
Lifeboat (Masters of Cinema) Limited Edition (UK) - 4/23/12
Prototype 2 (Best Buy Exclusive) - 4/24/12 PS3/Xbox 360
Prototype 2 (Future Shop Exclusive) (Canada) - 4/24/12 PS3/Xbox 360

May
Diablo III (Future Shop) (Canada) - 5/15/12 PC (Pre-Order)
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Future Shop) (Canada) - 5/22/12 PS3/Xbox 360 (Pre-Order)
Underworld: Awakening (3D Combo) (Future Shop) (Canada) - 5/8/12
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (BD+DVD+DC) Collector's Edition (France) - 5/9/12
Island of Lost Souls (Masters of Cinema) Limited Edition (UK) - 5/28/12

June

King of New York Limited Edition (UK) - 6/04/12
A-Team (Play.com UK exclusive) - 6/04/12
Braveheart (Play.com UK exclusive) - 6/04/12
Blow (Combo) (Future Shop) (Canada) - 6/05/12
Kick-Ass (Combo) (Future Shop) (Canada) - 6/05/12
Limitless (Combo) (Future Shop) (Canada) - 6/05/12
Piranha (Combo) (Future Shop) (Canada) - 6/05/12
Taken (Play.com UK exclusive) - 6/04/12Double Indemnity (Masters of Cinema) Limited Edition (UK) - 6/25/12
The Lost Weekend (Masters of Cinema) Limited Edition (UK) - 6/25/12

July

August

September
Jaws Limited Edition (UK) - 9/3/12
Lady Snowblood/Lady Snowblood II (UK-Region B) - 9/14/12
Marvel's The Avengers [3D+2D+Bonus Disc] (Germany) - 9/30/12

October

November
E.T. (UK) - 11/12/12
Zombie Flesh Eaters (UK) - 11/26/12

December

Other Metal Packaging

Viva Metal Box
Real Steel (Taiwan) - 1/16/12
Real Steel (Hong Kong) - 1/17/12
Real Steel (Taiwan) - 1/30/12
The Muppets (Best Buy) (Pre-Sell) - 3/4/12
The Muppets (Future Shop) (Canada) - 3/20/12
John Carter (3D Combo) (Future Shop) (Canada) - 6/05/12
The Lion King (Best Buy) (Pre-Sell) -
The Lion King 3D (Future Shop) (Canada) -
The Avengers (Best Buy) (Pre-Sell) - 8/28/12
The Avengers 3D (Future Shop) (Canada) - 9/25/12
The Avengers 3D (Asia) -
Cinderella (Best Best) (Pre-Sell) - 9/2/12
Cinderella (Future Shop) (Canada) - 10/2/12Brave 3D (Future Shop) (Canada) -

Lunch Box
The Muppets (Wocka Wocka Edition) (Best Buy) - 3/20/12Cars 2 (Disney Movie Rewards)

Slipcase
Iron Man (Australia) -
Iron Man 2 (Australia) -
Transformers (Australia) -
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen (Australia) -
Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon (Australia) -

Tin Case
Mass Effect 3: Collector's Edition (Worldwide) - 3/6/12
The Muppets (Wocka Wocka Edition) (Brazil)

Briefcase
Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled (10-Disc Limited Edition Six-Movie Collector's Set) - 9/25/12

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='seether254']FYI Looper is lentacular.[/QUOTE]
M2202653.gif

There's been a few steelbooks in the past with lenticular covers including a Titanic 3D one released in Germany. The lenticular cover on that one was actually magnetic allowing you to lift it off and have the same artwork underneath.. Hopefully this one is the same and it isn't plain underneath the lenticular card, or it'll basically be an enhanced Stickerbook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnUZupTpffw

28763_10152284792135640_1449983099_n.jpg

HMV looper steelbook.

I've got Looper, Black Hawk Down (play.com excl), Lawless (play.com excl), Skyfall, Act of Valor (Amazon.de) all ordered/pre-ordered

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']This is where I entered from facebook.com and steelbook.com. You must have facebook account to enter the contest at http://steelbook.com/win/ and make sure you liked the page at https://www.facebook.com/ScanavoSteelBook. New prizes coming up next in mid-December.[/QUOTE]

super cool man. congrats! I cant really tell but is the steel rainbow? What i mean is does it change when you tilt it in the light (but not lenticular)?

[quote name='slickkill77']
28763_10152284792135640_1449983099_n.jpg

HMV looper steelbook.

I've got Looper, Black Hawk Down (play.com excl), Lawless (play.com excl), Skyfall, Act of Valor (Amazon.de) all ordered/pre-ordered[/QUOTE]

Damn it, I vowed never to buy from HMV after the last 3 SB arrived dented, but now I'm tempted to try again.

I just wish there was a way for me to buy the cases for the movies I already own. A ton of the recent $10 ones from Best Buy were movies I already own, but a case is just not worth $10 to me.... $5 maybe.

[quote name='nosferatu51']I just wish there was a way for me to buy the cases for the movies I already own. A ton of the recent $10 ones from Best Buy were movies I already own, but a case is just not worth $10 to me.... $5 maybe.[/QUOTE]

They were $5 if you did the upgrade and save promo a month or so back. That's how I got them.

FYI, Bourne 1-3 Singles are available now at your local Target for $11.99 as a Temporary Price Cut. There are no artwork inside and the disc has Blu-ray on one side DVD on the other side aka Flipper. Also, these are quite limited. Good Luck!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']FYI, Bourne 1-3 Singles are available now at your local Target for $11.99 as a Temporary Price Cut. There are no artwork inside and the disc has Blu-ray on one side DVD on the other side aka Flipper. Also, these are quite limited. Good Luck![/QUOTE]

Picked up all three for $11 each plus used the universal 100th $3 off coupons.

Damn went this morning for the Dark Knight Rises Digibook but saw none of the Bourne SteelBooks. at the Target near work. I'll check the one near my house later.

They just stuffed on the front or with the other movies in general?

got Bourne 2 and 3, couldnt find #1 at the 3 targets I went too but am gonna try next tuesda when i get #4.

Picked up a batman digibook while there since these may sell quick, lots of rises steels at BB though

I went on the hunt, checking with both Targets here in my town. Went in to one, and the employee was a little confused and tried to tell me it was an online exclusive. I super politely showed him that it wasn't, and gave him the DCPI numbers for all three. He tells me to hang around and he'll go look. He comes back 45 minutes later with standard Blu-ray covers (Mistook the silver slips for silver...Steel?) Called to the other after work, and the man who answered didn't even bother looking, he just told me they only got TDKR and Forward Unto Dawn in for the new releases.

Same thing happened to me Travman93. Apparently the standard combo pack and the steelbook have the same DCPI numbers and the steelbooks were nowhere to be found. I'll try again on Friday maybe some one more knowledgeable will be working. =(

My local Target has a shelf dedicated to the Bourne Steelbooks. They had 2 Identity (one with the wrapping torn half off), 6 Supremacy, and 4 Ultimatum. Picked up a sealed set for myself.

At Best Buy, there were only a couple Dark Knight Rises Steelbooks left on the shelf, but there were 20+ copies at Customer Service. Must've been a lot of preorders for the Steelbook.

[quote name='strizay']so how much are the Batman steels going for now. I'd like all 3 if someone could grab them for me.[/QUOTE]

According to the website, BB and TDK are still $10 each. TDKR is $25 this week. Just order online, it's free shipping.

[quote name='D0RC']http://universal.promo.eprize.com/100thanniversary/

You can get a free game code to play the game which you most likely win the $3 off coupon for universal blurays but they work on these when they scan them. You can only print two per computer.[/QUOTE]

pickles, when you finally get to the page to click to get the coupon, after receiving the code... it says there are no more coupons

[quote name='bob330i']According to the website, BB and TDK are still $10 each. TDKR is $25 this week. Just order online, it's free shipping.[/QUOTE]

But remember, be careful. I'm not sure how multiple items works, but I got my Spider-Man steelbook in a bag. You might want to elect to do store pickup.

[quote name='jwizzle5786']But remember, be careful. I'm not sure how multiple items works, but I got my Spider-Man steelbook in a bag. You might want to elect to do store pickup.[/QUOTE]

Definitely should do store pickup!

Was able to find the Bourne Steels at Target today. They had them behind the regular previously released Bourne Blu-Rays. Had 2 of each one at my location. They were on sale for $11.99 and then I used a $3 coupon on each one to get them for $8.99 + tax each. :)

The original 3 are all flippers, Bourne Legacy is a 2 disc edition with a UV code. My Target STILL doesn't have the original trilogy steels. They have no idea what they are but they had Legacy which was very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back