SteelBook Exclusive Worldwide Exclusives 2013

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
January
:ps3:/:360: Devil May Cry (DMC) [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 1/15/13
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [Pre-Order Bonus] (Game Stop) (USA) - 1/22/13

February
:ps3:/:360:/:pc: Dead Space 3 [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/5/13
:br: Argo [BD+DVD+UV Combo Pack] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Crysis 3 [Hunter Edition] [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance [Limited Edition] (Nationwide) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Artist by Yoji Shinkawa [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:br: 007: Operacion - Skyfall (Mexico) - 2/22/13

March
:ps3:/:360: Tomb Raider (Target) (USA) - 3/5/13
:br: Argo (Mexico) - 3/8/13
:ps3: God of War: Ascension [Collector's Edition] (USA) - 3/12/13
:br: Zero Dark Thirty (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/19/13
:br: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Mexico) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Future Shop) (Canada) - 3/22/13

April
:br: Django Unchained (Target) (USA) - 4/16/13

May
:br: 300 [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Begins [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Returns (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Book of Eli [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Braveheart (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Chinatown (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Clash of the Titan (2010) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Dark Knight [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Departed [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Face/Off (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gladiator (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Goodfellas [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gran Torino [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Green Lantern [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover Part II [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Heat (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Inception [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey to the Center of the Earth (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Last Samurai [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Matrix (10th Anniversary) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Shawshank Redemption [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sucker Punch [Xage's Leftover] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Town (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: True Grit (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: V for Vendetta [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Watchmen (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Wrath of the Titans [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13

June
:ps3: The Last of Us [Post-Pandemic Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 6/14/13
:ps3: The Last of Us [Survival Edition] (USA) - 6/14/13

July
:br: Evil Dead (Target) (USA) - 7/16/13
:br: Evil Dead (Future Shop) (Canada) - 7/16/13

August

September

October
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 10/8/13
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (EBGames) (Canada) - 10/8/13

November

December

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slickkill77']...So the UK Skyfall has region B only plastered all over it. I"m going to be really annoyed if it turns out to be region locked after Amazon said region free[/QUOTE]

According to Blu-Ray.com, it has been tested and works in Region A. The Disc and Case say Region B, but it works fine in Region A.

[quote name='ssjmichael']It's ugly, why would anyone want a steel that says FINK, mfg. There's really nothing cool or special about it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I think the inside of the case would look nicer as the cover!

Are we getting one[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']:br: Finding Nemo 3D (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Coming Soon!

Limited to 4K with Embossed/Debossed

Will look like this with English title.

81hNTdSQobL._AA1500_.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Gah![/QUOTE]

??? also is the twilight BD part 2 steelbook a pre-order only or would I still get it when I buy the movie

[quote name='starmask2k3']??? also is the twilight BD part 2 steelbook a pre-order only or would I still get it when I buy the movie[/QUOTE]

there is no steelbook

[quote name='ssjmichael']there is no steelbook[/QUOTE]

There's a twilight BD part 2 steelbook

All retailers carrying the $80 Last of Us CE will have a Steelbook in the packaging. Amazon has it and I'm pretty sure BB will also. Not sure about Walmart or other retailers.

[quote name='MSUHitman']All retailers carrying the $80 Last of Us CE will have a Steelbook in the packaging. Amazon has it and I'm pretty sure BB will also. Not sure about Walmart or other retailers.[/QUOTE]There's no "will have" for BBY...they already have it up for preorder. ;)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/The+Las...8676549&skuId=8280064&st=last of us&lp=2&cp=1

The page doesn't mention the steelbook, but I don't think that's anything to worry about...:whistle2:#

[quote name='ssjmichael']It's ugly, why would anyone want a steel that says FINK, mfg. There's really nothing cool or special about it.[/QUOTE]

Fink is the major corporation in the game

[quote name='ssjmichael']I don't care, it's still looks dumb to have it on the front of the Steelbook.[/QUOTE]

To each his own I guess, but it makes perfect sense. The whole collapse of Columbia is centered around FINK. The industrial revolution game that they release for people that preordered the game is based on FINK. FINK is the Bioshock one equivalent of Ryan Industries, or Sinclair Solutions. So it fits in with the game perfectly.

http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Fink_Manufacturing
https://www.finkmanufacturing.com/

[quote name='slickkill77']To each his own I guess, but it makes perfect sense. The whole collapse of Columbia is centered around FINK. The industrial revolution game that they release for people that preordered the game is based on FINK. FINK is the Bioshock one equivalent of Ryan Industries, or Sinclair Solutions. So it fits in with the game perfectly.

http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Fink_Manufacturing
https://www.finkmanufacturing.com/[/QUOTE]

correct i agree with you, it makes sense and give it a certain look like its an item from the world inside the game

[quote name='ssjmichael']I don't care, it's still looks dumb to have it on the front of the Steelbook.[/QUOTE]

it may be bland but it's the only steelbook I've seen that looks like an actual book.

[quote name='shadowkast']it may be bland but it's the only steelbook I've seen that looks like an actual book.[/QUOTE]

You haven't seen Adventure Time's?
original.jpg

[quote name='ssjmichael']Star Wars Original and Prequel Trilogy Stelbooks from the UK (Region Free) - April 8th, 2013

Original - Amazon / Zavvi

10728182-1360865178-59029.jpg

Prequel
- Amazon / Zavvi

10728183-1360865178-59006.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Omfg. Looks like it's time to buy less video games, and more steels.

Firefly steel is nice. The Star Wars ones I must have NOW.

The X-Men one is disappointing though. Would rather have Cerebro's door or something. Also looks like it is just the first movie and not the first 3.

I would buy the Star Wars Steelbook... and throw away the discs. Then I would place the Harmy Despecialized editions in there.

[quote name='slickkill77']The star wars steels are nice but for $62 each? Yea right[/QUOTE]

I can sell my trilogy to my brother

Is it me, or is the Predator 2 one really bad art? Looks like a huge nose. And Edward Scissorhands is the same art as every other version.

[quote name='elessar123']Is it me, or is the Predator 2 one really bad art? Looks like a huge nose.[/QUOTE]

Terrible artwork for a terrible movie.

More retailers are listing Star Wars Steels, JBHiFi and amazon.es, hopefully it will drive down the price and increase production. I hope this won't be a super limited steel which I can pick up after a price drop.

:br: Skyfall UK Steelbook is back in stock!

533 copies available.

Amazon.co.uk

EDIT 001: 234 copies as of 3:15 am

EDIT 002: 150 copies as of 3:20 am

EDIT 003: 88 copies as of 3:25 am

EDIT 004: 24 copies as of 3:30 am

EDIT 005: 10 copies as of 3:33 am

EDIT 006: 3 copies as of 3:34 am

EDIT 007: 0 copy as of 3:35 am

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']:br: Skyfall UK Steelbook is back in stock!

533 copies available.

Amazon.co.uk

EDIT 001: 234 copies as of 3:15 am

EDIT 002: 150 copies as of 3:20 am

EDIT 003: 88 copies as of 3:25 am

EDIT 004: 24 copies as of 3:30 am

EDIT 005: 10 copies as of 3:33 am

EDIT 006: 3 copies as of 3:34 am

EDIT 007: 0 copy as of 3:35 am[/QUOTE]

lol damn incred... should h=just have you get me one as I get up too early to stay up for this....:booty:

[quote name='donut']lol damn incred... should h=just have you get me one as I get up too early to stay up for this....:booty:[/QUOTE]

It's in stock right now

I just received my Skyfall Steelbook and it looks awesome! Works fine in my PS3, so the Region Free coding is correct!

Unfortunately the Digital Copy code will only work in the iTunes UK Store.

[quote name='r3zzy']anyone from the west coast get their skyfall steelbook yet?[/QUOTE]

Just opened the package 5m ago. Man Amazon UK knows how to package these good.

bread's done
Back