iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy Exclusive - Wonder Woman 4K Steelbook

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/wonder-woman-steelbook-includes-digital-copy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-only--best-buy-2017/5900916.p?skuId=5900916

Release Date: Not Yet Announced

No real photo yet, but:

5900916_sa.jpg

Just preordered.
Super awesome spectacular fun movie, highly recommended! DC should model all future movies after this masterpiece!

Hate that there's no 3D, it was great!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just preordered.
Super awesome spectacular fun movie, highly recommended! DC should model all future movies after this masterpiece!

Hate that there's no 3D, it was great!

Is this an educated opinion, from having seen the movie, perhaps? :)

Ha! I should have elaborated. Yeah just came back from the theater with a big grin like everyone else there. :D

I got out of DCEU movies a while back after getting burned too many times but it's great to hear WW is good. I'll give it a shot when it comes out.

Not steelbook related, but inline with existing discussions ... Vixen is $9.99 this week at Target, and some copies include $8 Movie cash for Wonder Woman.

The Mummy Steelbook set from Best Buy is $18 and comes with $8 Fandango Cash for the new Mummy movie. People have been reporting if you order online you get both a movie ticket emailed to you and than a different one on the package.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-mummy-ultimate-collection-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray-only--best-buy/5804902.p?skuId=5804902
Thanks! Passed on the steelbook before but for this price, it's a must buy considering the wife and I were going to see the new movie already, and that normally costs $18 on its own.

Totally feel asleep on pre-ordering the Beauty and the Beast SteelBook and it is no longer available for shipping nor is it available for pick up in anywhere in Texas that I frequent (Dallas, Houston, Austin, El Paso, San Antonio).  What are the odds a store will have one or two of these available on release day tomorrow?

Totally feel asleep on pre-ordering the Beauty and the Beast SteelBook and it is no longer available for shipping nor is it available for pick up in anywhere in Texas that I frequent (Dallas, Houston, Austin, El Paso, San Antonio). What are the odds a store will have one or two of these available on release day tomorrow?
I plan to go there right at opening and I suggest you do the same!

By the way, that's a pretty wide swath of Texas that you frequent. Do you travel for a living?

I plan to go there right at opening and I suggest you do the same!

By the way, that's a pretty wide swath of Texas that you frequent. Do you travel for a living?
No traveling for a living, live in SA, with family in Austin and El Paso. Good friends in Dallas and Houston and kids sports competitions in any of those places and anywhere in between...even manage a trip to South Padre at least once a year

Any suggestion on picking the best store to have the most stock on opening?

No traveling for a living, live in SA, with family in Austin and El Paso. Good friends in Dallas and Houston and kids sports competitions in any of those places and anywhere in between...even manage a trip to South Padre at least once a year

Honestly, the biggest stores should have relatively more copies, but I can't be sure on that. Just make sure you are the first in line when the doors open. :)

Possibly, when the time flips to tomorrow, you might be able to place an order online for in-store pickup.

I would go with La Cantera or 1604/281 area if I were you. I can't speak to most around town, but my personal store (410/Bandera area) is really hit or miss when it comes to movies available at store opening. I've personally had about 50% success rate. If I forgot to preorder and had to guess, I would go with either of those two stores.

Honestly, the biggest stores should have relatively more copies, but I can't be sure on that. Just make sure you are the first in line when the doors open. :)

Possibly, when the time flips to tomorrow, you might be able to place an order online for in-store pickup.
Just stressing the important part. Might be available for online ordering this evening, starting at 12AM when everything flips over to tomorrow's business on BestBuy.com.

Just stressing the important part. Might be available for online ordering this evening, starting at 12AM when everything flips over to tomorrow's business on BestBuy.com.
Yeah I will second this. Nearly every steelbook, even those sold out for a while, come back in stock on release date morning at Best Buy (though some likely for a limited time). Basically anytime between 1 and 4am EST. A lot of times they will be available for both shipping and store pick up.

I would go with La Cantera or 1604/281 area if I were you. I can't speak to most around town, but my personal store (410/Bandera area) is really hit or miss when it comes to movies available at store opening. I've personally had about 50% success rate. If I forgot to preorder and had to guess, I would go with either of those two stores.
Thanks for the tip, that is the one I was planning to hit since it's the closest to my work and it has a Magnolia section (which usually means its one of their biggest stores). I absolutely despise that store near Ingram mall, worst customer service in the franchise.

Thanks for the tip, that is the one I was planning to hit since it's the closest to my work and it has a Magnolia section (which usually means its one of their biggest stores). I absolutely despise that store near Ingram mall, worst customer service in the franchise.
Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that Best Buy hires the most clueless people around.

Did you get a copy? That store and Alamo Ranch have some available. La Cantera days available June 9th

Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that Best Buy hires the most clueless people around.

Did you get a copy? That store and Alamo Ranch have some available. La Cantera days available June 9th
Yup, already got my confirmation email that my copy is waiting to be picked up at Alamo Ranch.

Thanks for all the info guys!

My Best Buy had about 12 copies of the Veauty and the Beast steelbook and they were all scratched up, like someone took a rake to every cover. Had to go to a different store 20 minutes away to get a good copy.

My store had at least 20 Beauty and the Beast steels.  But I'm sure they'll sell out by the end of the week.  The really interesting thing is how there is no 4K version of the film.   Disney obviously knows what they are doing and are going to get people to double dip in a couple months with a 4K release. 

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 might be there first 4K Disney/Marvel release if Best Buy Canada is correct. Their SB is listed as 4K, and apparently James Gunn has been pushing for 4K. Hoping it's right.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 might be there first 4K Disney/Marvel release if Best Buy Canada is correct. Their SB is listed as 4K, and apparently James Gunn has been pushing for 4K. Hoping it's right.

That would be a great place to start! However, I won't be 100% overjoyed unless I can also own a UHD copy of the movie in DMA/Vudu/any of DMA's other partners. :)

My local BBY had 4 Beauty and the Beast steelbooks. Lots of people were pissed. It it was nice to see all 4 copies go to 4 individuals instead of being scalped.

My local BBY had 4 Beauty and the Beast steelbooks. Lots of people were pissed. It it was nice to see all 4 copies go to 4 individuals instead of being scalped.
They usually have them in two different places. The kiosk near the front with new releases and the actual new release section in the DVD/blue area. I haven't seen a low print like that since Moana.

This morning, BatB was available for store pickup but when I went to pick up my pre-order at noon, the spots for them on the cardboard display were wiped out. I didn't head to the main movie section, tho.

It sucks that mine has a spine slash since there weren't any for me to exchange with. However they're manufacturing these, they really have to fix that issue. Whenever I see them, they're almost always at the center of the spine going width-wise. And it's almost always under the plastic wrap that wasn't cut so I know it's not the fault of the store workers being careless unpacking them.

I half jokingly said before that the reason the Logan SB's j-card covered the spine was to hide spine slashes. Turns out that was actually the case with mine when I took a closer look at it during the day. 😠

The Mummy Steelbook set from Best Buy is $18 and comes with $8 Fandango Cash for the new Mummy movie. People have been reporting if you order online you get both a movie ticket emailed to you and than a different one on the package.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-mummy-ultimate-collection-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray-only--best-buy/5804902.p?skuId=5804902
Confirmed. I got the code emailed to me almost immediately and there is another on the sticker stuck to the case.

While I was in Best Buy this afternoon, picking up a copy of Bambi, I got to see the Steelbook release of Akira.

It appears to be the same disc that was in the previous Funimation boxed release. So anyone hoping for additional special features can cool their jets. On the other hand, there is full embossing on the steel-book cover, which was quite prominent. Kaneda, his bike, and the Akira title text are all raised from the surface of the steelbook, making for a fairly appealing tactile presentation. If you hadn't already picked up a copy of Akira, now might be a good time. I already have a copy of the original Funimation release, so I'll wait for a price-drop on the steelbook. But after seeing that embossing I am planning on picking up a copy eventually.

Confirmed. I got the code emailed to me almost immediately and there is another on the sticker stuck to the case.
Same. Were you able to redeem the codes for tickets? I tried and received a message that I had to wait until the movie was out to redeem the code. Asking because I've never had that issue with movie money before.

Same. Were you able to redeem the codes for tickets? I tried and received a message that I had to wait until the movie was out to redeem the code. Asking because I've never had that issue with movie money before.
Using the link from the email (www.fandango.com/promo/TheMummyTickets) I was able to go all the way in the checkout process to the "Complete My Purchase" link, so I don't think I had any issues.

Picked up my BatB store pick up order, which I placed this morning, and by the time I got there, there was only one left out on shelves. Checked the website now and it's sold out in all area stores already

Using the link from the email (www.fandango.com/promo/TheMummyTickets) I was able to go all the way in the checkout process to the "Complete My Purchase" link, so I don't think I had any issues.
Yes, but I had the same issue. The emailed code I was able to fully complete but the code attached to the package told me I had to wait until 6/8/17 10:59am GMT to use or something like that. I even tried using seperately and only the one BestBuy emailed me would allow me to use on the "early" screening 6/8 and still the code on the package would not even let me use on 6/9 yet.

So for me it seems like you have to wait until the day of the movie for the code to even activate or whatever. Yes I used the link but it does nothing even if you use the codes because final checkout asked me for them again and thats when it doesn't work. If anyone had a different experience and actually checked out FULLY please let me know.

Question for anyone who got the Mummy Collection Steelbook is yours bulged out where the spindles meet? Mine seems a little puffed out in the back because of it.

Yes, but I had the same issue. The emailed code I was able to fully complete but the code attached to the package told me I had to wait until 6/8/17 10:59am GMT to use or something like that. I even tried using seperately and only the one BestBuy emailed me would allow me to use on the "early" screening 6/8 and still the code on the package would not even let me use on 6/9 yet.

So for me it seems like you have to wait until the day of the movie for the code to even activate or whatever. Yes I used the link but it does nothing even if you use the codes because final checkout asked me for them again and thats when it doesn't work. If anyone had a different experience and actually checked out FULLY please let me know.
I was able to change the date from 6/8 and see all the showtimes on 6/9 and pick one, so I'm not sure what's up. Also, I haven't tried the code under the sticker just yet, only the one that was emailed to me.

When I picked up the BatB steelbook I peeked a box with about 8 of them behind the counter, separate from where the order pick up stock is stored.  Held back for returns/exchanges?

When I picked up the BatB steelbook I peeked a box with about 8 of them behind the counter, separate from where the order pick up stock is stored. Held back for returns/exchanges?
Knowing how the staff at Best Buy is, I wouldn't be surprised if that was an employee holding them until a break/end of shift to buy and flip.

bread's done
Back