iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
can't order Logan online on Best buy's website? or is it too late?

You have nothing to worry about. The site always has issues with bigger releases like that. It'll be available to order online come release day. And the store will have copies as well. Just make sure to get it then if you really want it.

Anyone have any experience with Target returns?  My Wonder Woman Steelbook came beat to hell. I opened it already but didn't notice how bad the back panel was under the J-Card.

Anyone have any experience with Target returns? My Wonder Woman Steelbook came beat to hell. I opened it already but didn't notice how bad the back panel was under the J-Card.
Are you referring to returning via mail or instore? Either way as long as your just exchanging it for the same item, there shouldn't be a problem I would think. I just had the exact same issue with the last Teen Titans steelbook. It was a copy from an online order and I choose to go to my nearest store and they swapped it with no problems. Of course that all relies that they have a copy on hand to exchange it.

Yes I meant in store. Thanks for the advice. Hopefully there's still a Target in the area with a replacement copy.
If it's online and they don't have a replacement, and you try to return it they will send it back to you. They did this to me twice with steelbooks, was able to get a manager in store to return it.

Best Buy has preorder link up for Alien Covenant 4K steel
They have 4K and standard Blu-ray options.

Both SB look the same, but the standard is the only one with a large image.

26cfc02d6e864cf1d014f81e517a197e.jpg

BR: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/alien-covenant-steelbook-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray-dvd-only--best-buy-2017/5892801.p?skuId=5892801

4K: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/uhd-bd-aliencovenant-stlbk-4k-ultra-hd/5892802.p?skuId=5892802

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That's a pretty steelbook.

Edit: Most people don't seem to. I'm always the minority when it comes to steelbook art lol.

While I'm digging that collection, Ridley Scott has stated there are slated to be at least 2 more sequels/prequels that will fall between Prometheus (and now Covenant) and Alien.  So, a few years down and undoubtedly some newer format(s) such as 8K later, there will be some new "definitive"/"complete" set.

Got Logan today, wasn't expecting separate discs for Noir. I don't care for B&W so i wonder if i can get good $ for them on eBay. :whistle2:k

89d99294cc41647b6833040b8b14f3a6.jpg
efc1094c6977d3d69b0f58992c1ebe24.jpg
a7a7d3989007f2a80b1ccc8de7895310.jpg

Digital redeems Noir too, in case anyone was wondering.

8711230a4eac20e96e80aabac6f2275a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Got my Logan steelbook today as well.  Never seen a j-card that wraps over the spine instead of the top.  I'm a little disappointed with the backside artwork being pretty much bare.  But nice to hear that the digital has the Noir version as well.

Got my Logan steelbook today as well. Never seen a j-card that wraps over the spine instead of the top. I'm a little disappointed with the backside artwork being pretty much bare. But nice to hear that the digital has the Noir version as well.
Got mine as well. Maybe the card covering the spine is their way of hiding spine slashes going forward. :p

They Live steelbook @ Best Buy for $19.99:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/they-live-steelbook-limited-edition-blu-ray-1988/32975217.p?skuId=32975217

Escape from New York Steelbook @ Best Buy for $19.99:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/escape-from-new-york-steelbook-limited-edition-blu-ray-2-discs-1981/32975208.p?skuId=32975208

The Fog steelbook @ Best Buy for $19.99:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-fog-steelbook-limited-edition-blu-ray-1980/32975193.p?skuId=32975193

Release date 08/01/17.   These are the Shout Factory ones mentioned earlier in the thread. 

Yeah i usually have a chance to but have a meeting i can't miss. Stupid work messes up everything lol hopefully I'll get lucky 2 hours after opening

Yeah i usually have a chance to but have a meeting i can't miss. Stupid work messes up everything lol hopefully I'll get lucky 2 hours after opening
I'm picking up my Store Pickup when they open since I'm randomly off on a Tuesday. If I see an extra, I can pick it up for you.

I didnt get to pre order one and the nearest store is at least 1.5 hours away. I'm going to start making calls tomorrow morning and see if it is possible to hild one or maybe let me pay over the phone. (If store pickup isn't an option)
I have seen some movies and games in the past in stock but wouldn't let me do an in store pick up lol.

Guys, this will be up again for store pick up either later tonight or early tomorrow, this is how it always goes.
best buy traditionally does not do holds but they absolutely do not take payment over the phone

I don't know if I should be cursing you or thanking you, but I just placed an order for 6 X-Men steelbooks, 2 Independence Day steelbooks, and the Kingsman steelbook :shock:

Figured since I'm going to pick up Logan that I might as well see if they were available for Store Pickup, and all 9 were. Couldn't resist at $10 a piece.

u guys are rich. buy tons of steelbooks and video games. u ppl got that much storage room? luckily u dont collect toys or statues. its insane.

Got mine as well. Maybe the card covering the spine is their way of hiding spine slashes going forward. :p
Sad but kinda true. Got my copy of Logan, found a slash under the card wrapping around the spine. -_- At least that means it wasn't Best Buy's doing.

Seriously, just once I'd love to buy a steelbook that HASN'T been slashed on the spine by some half-wit along the supply chain.

WTH are these spine slashes? I've either never seen one, or never noticed. I've seen random scratches, but you guys must be talking about something very specific.

WTH are these spine slashes? I've either never seen one, or never noticed. I've seen random scratches, but you guys must be talking about something very specific.
They are using a sharp blade to open the package and that blade sometimes cuts into the spine, leaving a nice shiny slash.

Picked up my in store preorder of Logan 4K steelbook, and cancelled my pickup of the standard steelbook. They were already sold out of them all by 12:30pm, and the customer service rep said I was gonna make someone very happy.

My wonder woman steelbook had a slash through the o in woman. Went to target and 2 of the 3 available had the exact same slash. Thankfully the 3rd was pretty perfect

One of the stores i called said they had the Logan steelbooks in stock. So I load the app and type in the zip code. Nothing shows up. So I called the store and mentioned that I we just talked about the movie and couldn't find anything on the site or the app. His response "well if it's not there i can't help you" then he hangs up the phone.

One of the stores i called said they had the Logan steelbooks in stock. So I load the app and type in the zip code. Nothing shows up. So I called the store and mentioned that I we just talked about the movie and couldn't find anything on the site or the app. His response "well if it's not there i can't help you" then he hangs up the phone. <---- Awesome customer service right there lol

Odd that there's a few copies available but not on the app/site for instore pickup .
I've seen it where there are actually a small handful of movies/CDs/games in-store (say 1-3 copies left) but the site will say there are none available there.

Fate of the Furious now has a 07/11/17 release date.

Kong Skull Island now has a 07/18/17 release date.

I've seen it where there are actually a small handful of movies/CDs/games in-store (say 1-3 copies left) but the site will say there are none available there.
It's 2 or less that has in-store pickup become a non-option. Website is changed now and it tries to show you when there's a few copies left to a single copy left.

bread's done
Back