iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Thor steelbook yesterday.  I love everything about it except the front cover, that picture just doesn't click with me.  What I wish for is that they used the awesome internal art for the outside of the steel.  If that was the case I probably would have bought 2 or 3 :lol:

Got my Thor steelbook yesterday. I love everything about it except the front cover, that picture just doesn't click with me. What I wish for is that they used the awesome internal art for the outside of the steel. If that was the case I probably would have bought 2 or 3 :lol:
Same about the cover image. Love the raised lettering, but the cover image kinda sucks. It's like someone got an ok picture, spent a few moments in photoshop, then called it a day. Seriously considering returning it and just getting the basic release.

Inside art looks ok from pictures, but it's that whole minimalist thing that I'm kinda getting tired of. It is more interesting than the outside art.

Really miss the days of good, non rush job, steelbooks.

Yes. Yes it does. Redeemed mine directly on movies anywhere and it showed up as UHD on Vudu.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I've always redeemed my Movies in Vudu, but it didn't give me 4k Ragnarok. Is there any work around for that or do I need to just start redeeming everything in Movies Anywhere?

I've always redeemed my Movies in Vudu, but it didn't give me 4k Ragnarok. Is there any work around for that or do I need to just start redeeming everything in Movies Anywhere?
I'd get into contact with Vudu or Disney support or something, because I redeemed my 4K Thor code on Vudu and it gave me UHD with no issues. As for redeeming on Vudu or MA, I'm not sure which has less errors when redeeming.

Got my JL SB from Best Buy that i forgot to cancel. Im waiting for this one to arrive:

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B077JWC3TR/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?__mk_fr_FR=%C3%85M%C3%85Z%C3%95%C3%91&qid=1520707353&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=justice+league+steelbook
ad4f9190119d7274ac8d4bc52af20be7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That list is pretty sweet, but I wish they would lock the top column so it didn't scroll. I also emailed Vudu support to see what's going on. Thanks for you're help everyone.

Children of Men and The Game artwork are now on Best Buy.  Not bad for $14.99 steelbooks - probably will be picking up both.

The jurassic park steel book looks nice but man it's not cheap lol

So maybe somebody can help me with this question. I finally tracked down a Thor ragnarok steelbook but it's the 4k edition which seems a bit much around 32 or something like that. I would've preferred the Blu Ray digital steel but it's still not available. I don't currently have a 4k TV......yet but I do have the Xbox one s which I was told will play 4k and up scales the resolution. Any opinions on if I should splurge and get the 4k or just stick with the regular bluray?

The jurassic park steel book looks nice but man it's not cheap lol

So maybe somebody can help me with this question. I finally tracked down a Thor ragnarok steelbook but it's the 4k edition which seems a bit much around 32 or something like that. I would've preferred the Blu Ray digital steel but it's still not available. I don't currently have a 4k TV......yet but I do have the Xbox one s which I was told will play 4k and up scales the resolution. Any opinions on if I should splurge and get the 4k or just stick with the regular bluray?
You might as well "futureproof" yourself with the 4K disc. For a movie like Thor, 4K will eventually be the best way to watch it once you upgrade your TV.

Or if you want to make your money back right away sell the 4K disc on eBay or the Blu-ray forums.
Otherwise like pat said, just hold on to it if you ever plan to get a 4K tv. I didn’t plan on getting a 4K tv but found a great deal at Best Buy last month. Prices are falling and by the time you get a new tv 4K will probably be even cheaper and standard.

So I made the journey to best buy today and got my in store pick up of justice League and managed to get a 4k Thor ragnarok steelbook. Also found the dark crystal steelbook, but I didn't get a chance to go back for it because I left my other gift card at home. I got the labyrinth and want the dark crystal at some point. It's a nice looking steelbook.

Thor Ragnarok BR steelbook is on sale for $14.99 at BB:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/thor-ragnarok-steelbook-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray-dvd-only--best-buy-2017/6168614.p?skuId=6168614

4K is still $34.99.

In store only but you should be able to get a price adjustment through chat if you already bought it. Chat may not be available until later this morning though.

Wouldn't surprise me is this was a mistake though since the standard BR is $19.99.
Lol, it feels like someone at best buy is rubbing salt and lemon juice in the fresh cuts of not getting the regular steel book .

Does anyone know if that Avengers steelbook listing that popped up on Best Buy a while back ever went live? The Age of Ultron & the Civil War ones that popped at the same time have, but I haven't noticed this one go live yet.

Also how the hell no one told me of this?!?

https://www.bestbuy....?skuId=33896161

r_msteel.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
I want to hate that show but the pirate episode on Youtube keep changing my mind. Now the only thing that frustrates me is starting an SB edition at season 3. Are season 1 and 2 available anywhere as an SB?

I want to hate that show but the pirate episode on Youtube keep changing my mind. Now the only thing that frustrates me is starting an SB edition at season 3. Are season 1 and 2 available anywhere as an SB?
As far as I know there is no steelbook for seasons 1 or 2, which sucks. This is the exact reason I tend to stay away from series steels as having an incomplete set would drive me nuts, but considering the show I'm probably going to cave on this one.

I want to like that show but Roiland drives me nuts.
Well I'm already nuts, so it's a moot point to me. :lol:

Does anyone know if that Avengers steelbook listing that popped up on Best Buy a while back ever went live? The Age of Ultron & the Civil War ones that popped at the same time have, but I haven't noticed this one go live yet.

Also how the hell no one told me of this?!?

https://www.bestbuy....?skuId=33896161

r_msteel.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Anyone know if the R&M comes with the digital copy like the regular blu-ray? I can't find any details anywhere.

On the hunt for a 4k steel of dark crystal. The nearest store roughly 2-2.5 hours away ran out before I could place a hold on it lol.
I'm assuming you mean at Best Buy? If so, have your closest store see if anyone in the area has one and have them OMS it to your store.

I expect stores will be getting more of the Dark Crystal steelbook, due to Labyrinth being available for nearly one year.   If not, wow is the price going to skyrocket. 

Dark Crystal is available in multiple San Antonio locations, including my local store. If needed, I'm willing to pick one up and ship it to a CAG in need.

Dark Crystal is available in multiple San Antonio locations, including my local store. If needed, I'm willing to pick one up and ship it to a CAG in need.
I hear you guys are having a blast over there. ;)

But seriously, reminds me of mail bombings from the 80's all over again. Stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear you guys are having a blast over there. ;)

But seriously, reminds me of mail bombings from the 80's all over again. Stay safe.
I think you're thinking of Austin, unless San Antonio is being assaulted by amateur bombers too. Crazy shit.

bread's done
Back