iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the steelbook. It's actually really nice looking, especially the back side. Probably one of my favorites for the DC animated movies. Can't say anything about the actual movie though as I haven't watched it.
I'm still waiting for my copy. Glad to hear it's a good steelbook.

I should probably go ahead and preorder the batman ninja and black panther steelbook from best buy before are sold out.

I'm still waiting for my copy. Glad to hear it's a good steelbook.

I should probably go ahead and preorder the batman ninja and black panther steelbook from best buy before are sold out.
Definitely, I was sooo pissed I let the Amazon Batman Ninja Steelbook preorder get away stupid IGN and their daily deals lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Definitely, I was sooo pissed I let the Amazon Batman Ninja Steelbook preorder get away stupid IGN and their daily deals lol

I pre-ordered 3 on Amazon so they would box it... With my luck they'll still do a bubble mailer. If you want one, it's yours. Well, when it comes out.

I pre-ordered 3 on Amazon so they would box it... With my luck they'll still do a bubble mailer. If you want one, it's yours. Well, when it comes out.
Oh man your the best if I could get one of those that would be awesome

I got Batman ninja ordered. Is there something different in this "new" death of Superman? I already have the movie as a book/movie bundle.
It’s a totally different and new movie being made. Ties the comic story into the current animated Justice League universe. Also will
Follow it more closely than the movie you’re talking about. IMO that one wasn’t done very well. But that’s just me. I’m looking forward to the newer one. Which is also gonna be in multiple parts.

The death and return of Superman was one of my favorite run of comics in the 90s, still have all of the issues. The Superman doomsday animated movie from years back was such a letdown compared to the comic run so I was glad with this news of a new, more comic based version. Hoping for an awesome steelbook release!

Well that's good to hear,. Looks like I will be getting this new version when it's released.
Yeah the death and return of Superman along with Batman knightfall was one of my favorite comic sets when they were first released.

At best buy at the time of this post.
Batman ninja steelbook is still available for in store pickup preorder
Black panther is still available for shipping or in store pickup. BTW if you plan on getting this, I would highly recommend getting an order placed ASAP . It has a bonus of free marvel unlimited subscription time. I think it's two months free?

Nobody mention anything about the new steelbook across CivilWar, Avangers, & Age of Ultron. Did anyone picked them up from Best Buy?

Nobody mention anything about the new steelbook across CivilWar, Avangers, & Age of Ultron. Did anyone picked them up from Best Buy?
I gave it thought, but the lack of 4K kept me away. I would just be paying for the case by purchasing them. I think the designs look neat, but I need more than a neat design to justify double dipping on those steelbooks.

I still don't have marvel civil war yet, so I might get it. I figure they will have enough for it to be on sale. Well cheaper than it currently is.

Yeah I already had steelbooks for those (or in the case of the first one, a Metalpak) so I couldn't think about double dipping unless the price comes way down.

I believe the 4K Deadpool steelbook also comes out today. That one I might consider for the high def upgrade.

I already have the previous superior Civil War and Age of Ultron releases so i was going to pass on those. I thought about Avengers but the difference in artwork made it a no for me. Maybe if it had included 4K or it was priced cheaper I would’ve bit.
Lots of stuff of the horizon to pick up anyways - War for the Planet of the Apes, Peter Pan, Black Panther, Children of Men - just to name a few

What's the best way to handle a return on Best Buy? I recently bought something for shipping which I never do and it absolutely got wrecked....
If you have a store local, take the package with your invoice to Customer Service and they can help you out. You don't need the invoice, but it makes it easier on them if you have it.

If anyone is getting the Grease steelbook Target is the best option, there’s a 15% off Cartwheel and another 5% off of you have RedCard

Also someone over at the blu ray forums says Target will have 20% off all movies Cartwheel next week

BTW, I don't know if anyone ordered Deadpool, but Best Buy sent me a second one for free because the first one was missing the patch.
Nope but that reminds me that BB sent me two SW:TLJ's. Can't figure out how that happened as they were two separate shipments and they both have the same order number on the packing slip.

Nope but that reminds me that BB sent me two SW:TLJ's. Can't figure out how that happened as they were two separate shipments and they both have the same order number on the packing slip.
They did that for me with Blade Runner 2049 3D. I ended up returning one of them and got my money back, so the other one was free.

Infinity War Steelbook is up for preorder.

Am I reading this correctly? Does this only come with the 4k disc? Not both blu ray and 4k?
6237320_sa.jpg

Hey peeps. I've been lurking and figured I'd ask - Any word on the Thor Ragnarok 4K steelbook coming back in stock? I keep watching like a hawk and checking stores in case of a random restock. 

Thanks!

I like and hate that Infinity War Steelbook. Cut Thanos out and keep the gaunlet it would be perfect, regardless pre-ordered. :lol:

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay steelbook is $14.99 this week at Target plus has an additional 20% off Cartwheel discount.

Its 20% off online as well (as with most other movies at Target).

So now we're down to just the 4k/Blu ray combo for marvel steelbooks. Probably won't be upgrading to a 4k for a long time myself, but if I have no other choice

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay steelbook is $14.99 this week at Target plus has an additional 20% off Cartwheel discount.

Its 20% off online as well (as with most other movies at Target).
Thanks! There were still 8-9 of them at my Target. Bought one and returned the one I had pre-ordered.

If you have redcard just do a return and rebuy, that’s what I’m gonna do and what I did with Gotham by gaslight
I was shocked to find out that my online preorder had a 120 day return window from shipment. The in-store purchase return window is 30 days for electronics (which I thought movies and games were classified).

No, they mean real electronics, like cameras, TVs, etc. Used to include phones, but I think most places shortened those to 14 days. I'm pretty sure movies and games aren't included as long as they're not opened.

Hey peeps. I've been lurking and figured I'd ask - Any word on the Thor Ragnarok 4K steelbook coming back in stock? I keep watching like a hawk and checking stores in case of a random restock.

Thanks!
The odds of that popping back up at Best Buy are roughly 1 out of 14,000,605. You might as well get it on eBay now if you really want one.

bread's done
Back