iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
So Fox announced Dead Pool 2 Blu-Ray release date is August 21st, when do you think best Buy will show us the cover of the 4k steebook? 

The release date was posted as soon as they put it up for preorder. The artwork is posted in the appropriate thread at the Blu-ray forums. It’s his hand drawn style artwork from the movies. Needless to say people are not happy

The release date was posted as soon as they put it up for preorder. The artwork is posted in the appropriate thread at the Blu-ray forums. It’s his hand drawn style artwork from the movies. Needless to say people are not happy
This thread right? http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=305874

This post in that thread? http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.php?p=15254951&postcount=46

It looks like the image isn't loading for me because all I see in that post is words.

This thread right? http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=305874
This post in that thread? http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.php?p=15254951&postcount=46

It looks like the image isn't loading for me because all I see in that post is words.
Does this work for you?
eb0cc352412b6878ec2b002ff74726ae.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Any idea if it comes with BD or digital as well?

ETA: Found an unboxing. Comes with 4 discs (3 are 4K covering the 7 episodes, 1 is BD covering bonus features). No digital copy

The time for buying $20+ non-4k steelbooks has passed.  Most 4K UHD new releases (standard editions) can be had for about $20 instead, on or near release week.  We're at a point in time where we have to pay premiums for old format, in order to get the steels.  Most new 4K discs can be had for $15-20. 

Remember, the next time you buy a new TV it will be 4K HDR.  It doesn't make much sense to still be spending that kind of $15+ money on old format.  That's what leads to all the "I refuse to go 4K!" and "I'm not paying to upgrade my setup again!" threads and posts I read all the time.   It's time to be forward thinking and buy the UHD + BD when you can, regardless that it's the standard edition.  You will thank yourself later I promise.

My Hulk Steelbook from FYE came shipped in a standard bubble mailer and came damage. Avoid shipping if you can, unfortunately no FYE's in my area.
Sounds like you are out of luck, but for others, If you have a local FYE I believe the Hulk steelbook is on sale in store for $14.99. Pretty sure the TCM steelbook is as well and possibly Carlito's Way. Its nice to save a little money, plus avoid shipping damage.

Surprised no one posted it yet.  Target has the steelbook up for the Death of Superman coming out.

2D Version Steelbook

https://www.target.com/p/dcu-the-death-of-superman-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-53731685

Doesn't list it as a steelbook but has a separate upc & dpci than the regular version and the curved edges are a dead giveaway

Also to my surprise since I think this is a first for the DC animated steels,

4k Version Steelbook

https://www.target.com/p/dcu-death-of-superman-target-exclusive-steelbook-4k-uhd/-/A-53731636

This one actually states it's a steelbook, and again different upc & dpci from the regular 4k, so shouldn't be any mix up if you go for shipping.

They're is one issue though.  The 2D says it won't ship until 9/9 while the 4k has the correct release date of 8/9, so I don't know what's going on there.  Also Pick up option isn't available for either, which sucks as I refuse to have any steel shipped to me by Target anymore.  Guess it's a road trip for me on release date. :lol:

After looking more into this set. I'm kinda bummed that according to some pictures, it will have cardboard sleeves. :(
Never a fan of those, I think they have messed up my movies/shows more than anything else.
I'm still patiently waiting for this.

After looking more into this set. I'm kinda bummed that according to some pictures, it will have cardboard sleeves. :(
Never a fan of those, I think they have messed up my movies/shows more than anything else.
I'm still patiently waiting for this.
I've only had that issue on DVDs. BDs and UHDs are pretty scratch resistant.

Got an email for a $10 reward cert given two weeks after purchase at bb for orders made before Aug 19 over $25. Any idea if it works on preorders like the antman steelbook? Doesn't say one way or the other in the email

Sorry, what I meant was it rewards a $10 cert for purchases over 25$ made before mid August. Any idea if it a preorder will trigger it? The email about the promotion is vague.

There is also a 4K steelbook that will be $27.99, preorders are sold out online so you’ll have to rely on going in to get one
The last few DC steels have seen a price drop a week or two after release so hold on to your receipts for price adjustments, return/rebuy

I see the regular Blu Ray combo steel, but it just mentions preorder now with no date. The normal edition is available now to purchase.
Am I missing something ?
Kinda weird lol, I can also purchase the regular version from various other retailers right now.
Hopefully the steelbook will be released soon so I can get it. In my area they tend to sell out quick and rarely do they get a restock. By my area I mean driving at least 2 hours to the nearest target lol.

Look like Target.com fucked up when listing for DOS, blu steelbook. The ad list SB for 25, website has it for $20. Release date is tomorrow and my order still haven't shipped. Going to have to wake up early and try instore smh.

I'm off to pick up the Death of Superman steel.  If anyone needs one I'll can see about picking up a extra.

Edit: Already went and back.

I'm torn. I'd like to get it, but $29.99 is so damn steep for a DCU animated steelbook, even if it is 4K

Just got the Superman 4k steel book in store. It was 29.99 also had to go to two stores to find one unfortunately. First store didn't even get the regular version in.

Just got the Superman 4k steel book in store. It was 29.99 also had to go to two stores to find one unfortunately. First store didn't even get the regular version in.
Same here had to go to two stores as well. Went at opening to one, no helpful employees so decided to go to the next closest one. Nobody seemed helpful today I had to actually get a manager to help me because the regular employees didn't try to do their job. Neither store had any out on the floor either. I scored the 4K steel :) I don't really like the price tag but I'm a superman fan.

Same here had to go to two stores as well. Went at opening to one, no helpful employees so decided to go to the next closest one. Nobody seemed helpful today I had to actually get a manager to help me because the regular employees didn't try to do their job. Neither store had any out on the floor either. I scored the 4K steel :) I don't really like the price tag but I'm a superman fan.
Well the first store I placed an instore order online before I left since the website said they only had one. It said it would be ready for pickup within two hours. It's a hour drive, so I figure what the hell I just do it to cover all my bases. When I got there they were stocking the shelves, but I spotted the empty spaces with the tags where they were supposed to go. Figure I just bump around to either they put it on the shelves or I get the confirmation for pickup. Hour went by and still nothing on both, so I asked about them. Took a little bit and three different people, but turns out they didn't get any in and when I say any I don't mean just the steelbooks, they didn't even get the regular versions.

So after cursing quietly to myself for a minute, I went off to the second store which was another 25 minutes away. Second store they had them on the shelves already, spotted two of the regular steelbooks up front on the way in. Went to the back and they had the rest including the 4k steel, grabbed my copy and left. Afterwards I thought about it for a second and I think the second store got the first store shipments in addition to their own, just because they were listed to only have 2 of the 4k steels, but they had 3. Plus they had a good amount of the regular steel,

Still I have to go through all this trouble just because target online won't crap together and stop shipping them in paper freaking envelopes.

Went to target about 10am and there were 4 4K steels and about 8 blu steels on the shelves. I took a 4K steel to customer service and told him the ad said it was $27.99 and he made the adjustment without looking at anything, I probably could’ve told him any other reasonable sounding price :p

bread's done
Back