iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw My Best Buy Members get 250 My Best Buy Points when you pre-order Bad Boys 1 & 2 4k steelbook or Christine 4k steelbook. Not available in store but you can order for store pickup to get the extra $1 off.

Just got my Infinity War steelbook today so yay for that.  On the other side of things Word of warning for those who picked up The Death of Superman 4k steelbook, there are issues with it redeeming in 4k as mine did.

2 Infinity Wars arrived today...forgot that I had previously preordered it along with Black Panther.  Weighing whether to return the extra one or hold it for the inevitable inventory wipeout tomorrow and use it as trade bait.  Both are 4K versions.

A word of warning to anyone that's a fan of the first Sicario and might be thinking of blind buying the sequel: it is complete and utter trash.

My wife and I both love the first movie, and we both agreed the new one is garbage. For example, remember how Emily Blunt's character in the first movie brought a relatable human element to it? Without her in the sequel, they have Benicio Del Toro and Josh Brolin's characters behave way out of character to try to replace that missing element, and it just does. not. work. The "ending" is one of the least satisfying things I've ever seen in a movie. Plot elements you think will be important are soon discarded. There's a bit at the end that's so cartoony and ridiculous that it doesn't even feel like this can possibly be a sequel to the gritty, thrilling, realistic movie that came before it. Maybe check it out if it comes to Netflix, but that's it.

A word of warning to anyone that's a fan of the first Sicario and might be thinking of blind buying the sequel: it is complete and utter trash.

My wife and I both love the first movie, and we both agreed the new one is garbage. For example, remember how Emily Blunt's character in the first movie brought a relatable human element to it? Without her in the sequel, they have Benicio Del Toro and Josh Brolin's characters behave way out of character to try to replace that missing element, and it just does. not. work. The "ending" is one of the least satisfying things I've ever seen in a movie. Plot elements you think will be important are soon discarded. There's a bit at the end that's so cartoony and ridiculous that it doesn't even feel like this can possibly be a sequel to the gritty, thrilling, realistic movie that came before it. Maybe check it out if it comes to Netflix, but that's it.
Could see this being the case from a mile away. The trailers clearly show how much of a blatant "oh shit we had a huge hit, time for a cash grab" sequel it is. Cobble together and shoehorn in some bullshit temporally/topically relevant "plot", throw in the crying girl being separated from her parents at the border, and set Brolin and del Toro against each other. At least Blunt had the good sense to say NOPE.

I enjoyed Sicario 2, not at good as the first but I still liked it.
Blunt didn’t say “no”, the filmmakers always said that her character served her purpose and by the end of the first one you could see she wasn’t cut out for what Del Toro and Brolins characters were doing

Per the folks over at the Blu Ray forums, Infinity War steel is pretty plentiful. Won’t be worth anything as far as trade bait for a couple years probably.

Bought all three Avengers steels from Best Buy today.  Not sure if I'll keep the old ones since I don't really have the money right now.  Ended up opening the Target exclusive version though and watched it tonight.  I definitely like that one the best. 

Watched Infinity War for the very first time tonight.   I am finally complete. 

I went to BB around 2PM to pick up my order for the 4K SB.  I saw a very sizable stack of SBs at the counter waiting to be picked up, although I couldn't tell if they were all standard or 4K ones or both.  While I was waiting for the employee to find mine in the stack, another employee came up to put another one in the pile and she mentioned that she lost track of how many she'd brought up already.  At that store, there were still ~5 4K SBs left in the new releases rack at the front of the store.  However, I didn't see any standard SBs nor did I check the racks where the rest of the movies are.

At around 8PM, I went to another BB that I was near just out of curiosity.  They didn't have ANY Infinity War SBs left, neither at the new releases rack nor where the rest of the movies are.

Bought all three Avengers steels from Best Buy today. Not sure if I'll keep the old ones since I don't really have the money right now. Ended up opening the Target exclusive version though and watched it tonight. I definitely like that one the best.

Watched Infinity War for the very first time tonight. I am finally complete.
It's a shame that the IW BB SB isn't embossed. Those stones were begging to be bumped up...

Hadn't checked my email, but went in to BB today to get my 4k steelbook pre-order. Pulled open the email, and it has been cancelled. My credit card was compromised and I was just sent a new one. Didn't think to change the payment option and now I'm SOL. So upset with myself. The girl behind the counter insisted they'll release more in a few months... does this doubt confident with previous releases? I could buy the 4k at target for 15%off, but really want the steelbook... and steels are too rich for me to double dip at this point.

Hadn't checked my email, but went in to BB today to get my 4k steelbook pre-order. Pulled open the email, and it has been cancelled. My credit card was compromised and I was just sent a new one. Didn't think to change the payment option and now I'm SOL. So upset with myself. The girl behind the counter insisted they'll release more in a few months... does this doubt confident with previous releases? I could buy the 4k at target for 15%off, but really want the steelbook... and steels are too rich for me to double dip at this point.
Not usually, no. But it's still available in some Best Buys near me, though they're not ones I frequent. So I don't think it's completely sold out yet.

Well it took a little while but I got my digital code issue from the Death of Superman 4k steelbook resolved.  Took some time chatting back and forth with WB digital support over a couple of days, but they reissued me a new code that redeemed fine in 4k.

IW SB *MAY* come back into stock online throughout the week or coming weeks, but in very limited quantities that will sell out extremely quickly.  The MCU SBs have never been reprinted to the best of my knowledge; instead it appears they are putting out these new covers (Avengers 1 and 2, Ant Man 1 etc.) that are a different line all to themselves.    

I'm seeing a few stores that still show the IW SB as "available for pickup".  You might also get lucky with people returning extras over the next couple of weeks.  I just checked and apparently Walmart has an "exclusive" version too - it is the only "Bluray only" version.  What a joke.

Captain America civil war and age of ultron, but it was a different cover steelbook. I recently got the newer sb, because the first time around my order got canceled lol. I watched it on Netflix in the mean time.
That's not a reprint though.

Deadpool one, though the Steelbook itself was the same, the packaging wasn't.

I -think- X-Men: Apocalypse had a reprint too, but I don't remember.

That's not a reprint though.

Deadpool one, though the Steelbook itself was the same, the packaging wasn't.

I -think- X-Men: Apocalypse had a reprint too, but I don't remember.
I think Deadpool 1 actually got two different sb. First was the initial sb and then the anniversary edition sb.

Also best buy has magically found more Batman ninja SB for those interested, maybe Joker stole them? ;)

A few months after the initial release of the movies I mentioned earlier. They did end up on the shelves again, which is a good thing.

I think Deadpool 1 actually got two different sb. First was the initial sb and then the anniversary edition sb.
Yep. I bought the first one. The re-release had different packaging, like I said, but the same Steelbook (Deadpool emblem outside, Deadpool in front of fireplace inside). The j-card and I think outside sticker were different.

Then they released the anniversary, which is a new design.

(I have the original and the anniversary.)

Yep. I bought the first one. The re-release had different packaging, like I said, but the same Steelbook (Deadpool emblem outside, Deadpool in front of fireplace inside). The j-card and I think outside sticker were different.

Then they released the anniversary, which is a new design.

(I have the original and the anniversary.)
I think the original is the funniest with the made with actual skin of colossus quote lol.

Just got shipping notice for my Ash Vs. Evil Dead Season 3 steelbook from BB.  Also of note the price is down to $21.99 now.  I was charged $24.99 so I contacted chat and got the difference back on my card.

Deadpool 2 4K steelbook also is in the process of shipping.

Fox (Deadpool, Logan - lots of other non-Marvel titles) is pretty liberal with their steelbook reprints (WB has been too recently). Marvel/Disney has yet to do it. As others have pointed out Marvel/Disney have given us new steelbooks with either new art or 4K included but they have never done a straight up reprint of a previously released title.

I stopped by FYE today and picked up the exclusive Carlito's Way and The Incredible Hulk steelbooks.

Was anyone able to pick up an extra the Best Buy Incredibles 4K Blu-ray combo pack that was released about a month or two ago? I saw one left a week ago but I when I finally decided to get it this week and it was gone.

Figured someone may have an opinion here; Zavvi has Star Trek Discovery season 1 steelbook up for preorder but I never watched the show. It's difficult to find any really standard opinion as there's plenty of "reviews" just focused on the politics of the show and a couple of episodes and season reviews calling it good, mixed, and terrible. I own all the films (and mostly like them) and have watched TNG for the first time within the last couple of years and found it pretty entertaining. Finally, I liked the first film in the Abrams reboot but found the following two kinda mediocre. Hopefully that helps frame up what kind of fan I am.

Shit I wonder if this is eligible for a price adjustment
I was able to get my online order adjusted today via chat. It was originally made in early August (8/5 I think).

Hocus Pocus and NBX are $12.99 each to preorder at BBY
My copy of Night Before Christmas shipped today at that price. Had preordered it at the $29.99 price and figured it would go down a bit - but was pleasantly surprised to see it go all the way down to $12.99! I may pick up Hocus Pocus at that price if it ever comes back in stock.

I was able to get my online order adjusted today via chat. It was originally made in early August (8/5 I think).

My copy of Night Before Christmas shipped today at that price. Had preordered it at the $29.99 price and figured it would go down a bit - but was pleasantly surprised to see it go all the way down to $12.99! I may pick up Hocus Pocus at that price if it ever comes back in stock.
Glad I preordered, didn't think they'd be $29.99, but also didn't think they would be that low. So, yay! I haven't seen a shipment email yet, or I missed it. I'll have to look

bread's done
Back