iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time they added a digital code after I ordered, I did not get one.

I didn't try to contact them about it, so you could try that.
I chatted them up and they gave me a number to call (888-237-8289). I called them and talked to a few people and now I'm told to wait 24-48 hours for a code to be emailed to me. I think it would just be easier to cancel and re-order...

Unless you used credit I would probably just cancel and reorder it.  When you add the Aquaman 4K steelbook to your cart the code Should be automatically added as a second item, the last few times I have done this deal they sent the code within a few hours of the pre-order being placed.  

Unless you used credit I would probably just cancel and reorder it. When you add the Aquaman 4K steelbook to your cart the code Should be automatically added as a second item, the last few times I have done this deal they sent the code within a few hours of the pre-order being placed.
And I would do that, but there is the slimmest of chances that if I cancel the order now that BBY would charge me for that code like I've heard about for other movies in this situation. We'll just see how this unfolds...

You only get charged if you use the code.
And since I haven't received the code via email (and likely won't), I just cancelled the order and placed a new one.

EDIT - received and redeemed code from the new order.

Ordered! I can't wait to cancel this order in the near future and re-order it also!

I previously preordered the 4K steelbook for Spiderverse but this was canceled and altered to the standard edition. Just warning others which also may be affected.

I previously preordered the 4K steelbook for Spiderverse but this was canceled and altered to the standard edition. Just warning others which also may be affected.
I am not sure there is a 4K steel of Spiderverse. Normally I can find de-listed BB items with a google search for something like "best buy spiderverse 4k steelbook", but can't find a listing for that. This forum thread seems to have people saying there is no 4K.

Do you have a link to a product page for 4K steelbook?

I am not sure there is a 4K steel of Spiderverse. Normally I can find de-listed BB items with a google search for something like "best buy spiderverse 4k steelbook", but can't find a listing for that. This forum thread seems to have people saying there is no 4K.

Do you have a link to a product page for 4K steelbook?
Seeing as how the only SB version is $5 more than the regular 4K version, I'm choosing to believe that the art and description for what is being sold are wrong and it actually is the 4K SB version. Either that or the price is set wrong. Regardless, I will wait till release day to see if it sorts itself out.

Not really SteelBook movies, but there are a lot of Fox movies at Walmart with Deadpool-themed slip covers. Pretty neat!

4c55107e721e56fb77d2ded60b059be4.jpg

Not really SteelBook movies, but there are a lot of Fox movies at Walmart with Deadpool-themed slip covers. Pretty neat!

4c55107e721e56fb77d2ded60b059be4.jpg
Those are a pretty nice price at $5 each, too. Makes it easy to collect the full set if one were so inclined (I'm actually tempted but I already own a lot of those in their standard editions).

Best buy removed the pages for the next 2 Captain America 4k Steelbooks. The release date is supposed to be April 23rd. I check everyday, so I'll try to let you guys know when they're back up for pre-order.

found this video that shows they should look like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ketAEMJW9ao

Back up? They became available to pre-order before they pulled them?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk
No they showed up in search with no pictures and said "coming soon", and no yellow pre-order button. I saved them in my list but then they removed them. Read on another site where a Best Buy worker said they should be going back up eventually.

No they showed up in search with no pictures and said "coming soon", and no yellow pre-order button. I saved them in my list but then they removed them. Read on another site where a Best Buy worker said they should be going back up eventually.
Ah gotcha. Yeah I saw that as well, been keeping a close eye too.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

The Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse steelbook is down to $27.99.  Still a little steep for a standard Blu-Ray release, so I am likely holding out for a sale.

Best Buy had the Prince of Darkness steelbook for $19.99 but I have not seen the Halloween II or The Thing yet, did BB ever get these?

Best Buy had the Prince of Darkness steelbook for $19.99 but I have not seen the Halloween II or The Thing yet, did BB ever get these?
Zavvi had a sweet 4k steelbook of Prince of Darkness, sadly I missed out on it. I did manage to get the 4K steel of They Live.

What’s so wrong with it?
Nothing, they're just not for me. Unless it's one of my favorite movies, I probably wouldn't be interested in spending that much money on one movie. No offense meant. :)

Zavvi had a sweet 4k steelbook of Prince of Darkness, sadly I missed out on it. I did manage to get the 4K steel of They Live.

This didn't come with a digital copy did it?

I have the Zavvi Escape from New York, I really need to order They Live! but their shipping methods...are scary. Each time I order they arrived dinged or bent and it took my brother over a month and a half to get them to ship the replacements.

Wouldn't the digital code redeem in 4K, if you do it right?

The steelbook is beautiful and very reflective, persona 5 like.
Since it's a MA code you wouldn't be able to redeem it in such a way that it would give you the 4K version. Unless we get lucky and it just redeems 4K. :)

FYI - I Was able to order the BBY steelbooks that release tomorrow just now. They were all "sold out" for a while.
Yes, that is correct. Nearly every BB steelbook that sells out before release can be ordered again between 1 and 1:30am EST on their release date. Usually in store pickup, but shipping too for a lot. Never fails, except for the most limited release.

Yes, that is correct. Nearly every BB steelbook that sells out before release can be ordered again between 1 and 1:30am EST on their release date. Usually in store pickup, but shipping too for a lot. Never fails, except for the most limited release.
Thanks for confirming. This is my second release date where I'm buying these steelbooks.

bread's done
Back