iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m holding off since A) I don’t own the other steels yet B) there’s another movie coming out so at some point there will be a 4K steelbook set, might as well wait

What's really gonna suck is when Matrix 4 comes along and breaks everyone's trilogy collection.

Maybe we could finally get that third Bill & Ted movie, Keanu? Shame George Carlin wouldn't be in it though. . . :(

What's really gonna suck is when Matrix 4 comes along and breaks everyone's trilogy collection.

Maybe we could finally get that third Bill & Ted movie, Keanu? Shame George Carlin wouldn't be in it though. . . :(
Already happened with Jurassic Park, I'm sure people will live... I hoping we get a Dark Knight Trilogy 4k Steelbook soon

Already happened with Jurassic Park, I'm sure people will live... I hoping we get a Dark Knight Trilogy 4k Steelbook soon
Yeah, but Jurassic Park didn't take an almost 20 year break though. I was sure Matrix was done heh.

Spider-Man: Homecoming 4K Steelbook is on sale for $22.99. SKU# 5916905 Ask BBY Rep to get one from the back room if the shipper is not on the floor.

Spider-Man: Homecoming 4K Steelbook is on sale for $22.99. SKU# 5916905 Ask BBY Rep to get one from the back room if the shipper is not on the floor.
Where are you seeing this? That's the SKU for the original steelbook that came out in 2017 and it's not even listed as being available on the website anymore.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/spider-man-homecoming-digital-copy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-steelbook-only--best-buy-2017/5916905.p?skuId=5916905

Edit: Link works again. They relisted it.

No idea, I assume same as original price. Info was posted over at Blu-ray forums, originally from reddit

I picked up my copy of Dumbo at lunch, gorgeous looking steel. I know the movie didn’t get a lot of love but I enjoyed it, thought it was cute.

I enjoyed Dumbo as well, and the steelbook is one of my favorite steelbook designs this year (along with Humanoids From the Deep from Scream Factory).

So the set of four movies is more expensive than the four movies bought individually? I wonder how high quality that box is, hopefully something like the HP collection.
I have to assume its probably going to go on sale before its release date to something like $130 to $140.

What sucks is that I would only want the Infinity War and End Game steelbooks from that set....
Im sure if you buy the set someone would be willing to buy the first two from you to offset your cost some

I have to assume its probably going to go on sale before its release date to something like $130 to $140.
Yeah seeing as the regular 4K steels are $35 each I would gather the set will drop to the $140 range

Pics are up on reddit and blu ray of the Doctor Strange, Antman and Guardians 1 4 K steels, releasing in October

Pics are up on reddit and blu ray of the Doctor Strange, Antman and Guardians 1 4 K steels, releasing in October
Oh new Doctor Strange release? I was super sad that I missed the steel they had before, I really liked the way it looked but I didn't start collecting until it had already come and gone. A 4K steel is excellent news.

This will make it easier for you guys: 

[attachment=32416:Capture3.PNG]

[attachment=32415:Capture.PNG]

[attachment=32414:Capture2.PNG]

I'm still getting these because I'm an idiot sucker for steelbooks and I want to have the full MCU collection in 4K, but I really wish they had put more effort into the design of these. They all look so samey.

Oh, I thought the Iron Man re-release was going to be a set for all 3.full $35 for each one is a pass for me as much as I'd love to add Ironman steel to my collection

Arkham Trilogy Steelbook Collection coming out in the Fall in European countries.

[attachment=32433:51ERSg2o8DL._AC_SL1500_.jpg]

I preordered Shazam , expecting the digital code for movie. Instead I received code for a 30 day membership for DC comics for 30 days. Trying to fix issue with BB right now

Well it looks to be a lost cause for me. They told me I would get a code once I sign up for the dc membership. Signed up and got nothing. Dumb ass shit. Couldn’t just do it the normal way.

Well it looks to be a lost cause for me. They told me I would get a code once I sign up for the dc membership. Signed up and got nothing. Dumb ass shit. Couldn’t just do it the normal way.
I think you guys read wrong or best Buy made a mistake and fixed it, the page says FREE 30 day DCU membership a $24.99 value. Also farther down on the page it says "Shazam! Digital code A $24.99 Value, Pre-order now and get DCU Universe".

I think you guys read wrong or best Buy made a mistake and fixed it, the page says FREE 30 day DCU membership a $24.99 value. Also farther down on the page it says "Shazam! Digital code A $24.99 Value, Pre-order now and get DCU Universe".
Nope. It's included for sure:

a0511184e698a058abd73b8b30c69e73.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Click on the free item it shows a picture of DC Universe "The Ultimate DC membership". Check desktop page too, clearly says "Free 30 membership 24.99 value" right under the $34.99 price.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

But you get 30 free days just for signing up, then it’s like $8 a month or $75-80 a year. I think they just f’d up. There is no $24.99 value you can add up anywhere. It should be for the code for movie.

bread's done
Back