iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone that recently ordered Shazam actually get a free movie code yet?

Usually when you get a free extra code it says watch early or watch now and the code has an expiration. They did a free 30 day membership with one of the marvel films before also.

Also I see The Waterworld 4k steelbook dropped to $19.99 , if I preordered when it was $24.99 will they change that or should I message best buy?

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

Did anyone that recently ordered Shazam actually get a free movie code yet?

Usually when you get a free extra code it says watch early or watch now and the code has an expiration. They did a free 30 day membership with one of the marvel films before also.

Also I see The Waterworld 4k steelbook dropped to $19.99 , if I preordered when it was $24.99 will they change that or should I message best buy?

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk
Best Buy will usually adjust the price of your preorder at the time they ship the item if the price is lower. However if the price goes back up again to $24.99 at the time of shipment they will charge you the price you preordered at (not the lowest price during the preorder window).

Best Buy will usually adjust the price of your preorder at the time they ship the item if the price is lower. However if the price goes back up again to $24.99 at the time of shipment they will charge you the price you preordered at (not the lowest price during the preorder window).
Thanks, they just shipped it and they changed it to $19.99, good thing I saved the gift card I used.

They never adjust my prices, if I don't call I pay the highest :(

Also now it's available in my area but it actually changed bleh
cc1e8e6279c21592e1b209f1e4ec96b8.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Were the Thor and Iron Man 4k Steelbooks available at any point for store pickup? Really wanted to pick them up along with Endgame to cut the risk of shipping damage.

If not, do you think there is a chance they add the pickup option sometime before release?

I don't want to wait too long and risk them selling out.

Were the Thor and Iron Man 4k Steelbooks available at any point for store pickup? Really wanted to pick them up along with Endgame to cut the risk of shipping damage.

If not, do you think there is a chance they add the pickup option sometime before release?

I don't want to wait too long and risk them selling out.
I would go ahead and order one for shipping. Then, shortly after midnight Central Time the morning of release, go to the website and submit an order for in-store pickup. If the copies that are delivered to you are fine, then you can ignore the in-store pickup and it will go away after a week.

I would go ahead and order one for shipping. Then, shortly after midnight Central Time the morning of release, go to the website and submit an order for in-store pickup. If the copies that are delivered to you are fine, then you can ignore the in-store pickup and it will go away after a week.
I ordered all 6 of the Marvel 4k Steelbooks for shipping, figured that way they would most likely ship in a box instead of a padded mailer.

Has anyone else been to Walmart recently and looked in thier steelbook section? They have a lot of steelbooks that were at one point exclusive to best buy. Same art as far as I can tell. Ready Player One, jigsaw, Deadpool and others just to name a few

I didn't trust shipping with this considering its sold out completely, I have two ready for in store pick-up. Praying they're OK.

Best Buy just added a bunch of original Blu-ray only Disney movie 4K steelbooks up at $34.99 each. Super lazy artwork for each one too.

Best Buy just added a bunch of original Blu-ray only Disney movie 4K steelbooks up at $34.99 each. Super lazy artwork for each one too.
The Pixar ones? Yeah, those look really lazy and bad.

Myself I am waiting for the Frozen 4K and Maleficient 4K steelbooks, but those don't have preorder links yet.

The mondo ones are being sold at FYE

Picked up the Alita steelbook today, only one on the shelves at the Best Buy by my work.
Gotta support a 4K/3D steelbook!

Picked up the Alita steelbook today, only one on the shelves at the Best Buy by my work.
Sucks that this is what we get instead of Mondo poster Steelbooks
SON OF A fuckING BITCH. WHY DO YOU TELL ME THESE THINGS? Whelp, was gonna hit FYE this weekend in search of their IT Pennywise exclusive funko anyways (fat chance but still trying) but add this to the list. I'm all over that Alice in Wonderland and Sleeping Beauty. Disappointed they don't have Robin Hood or Fantasia. I have both those prints on the wall.

SON OF A fuckING BITCH. WHY DO YOU TELL ME THESE THINGS? Whelp, was gonna hit FYE this weekend in search of their IT Pennywise exclusive funko anyways (fat chance but still trying) but add this to the list. I'm all over that Alice in Wonderland and Sleeping Beauty. Disappointed they don't have Robin Hood or Fantasia. I have both those prints on the wall.
It might be online only for these but I could be wrong.

Same here, haven't seen the movie but I can stomach a mediocre film if there's good sci-fi worldbuilding.

Alita isn’t bad but isn’t earth shatteringly good, anything special. Gonna look great in 4K though

There’s a pic floating around that the Spider-Man Far From Home steelbook will be another 4K, 3D combo

The Last Knight was by no means good but fallen and extinction were pretty damn bad
Best Buy did a pretty cheap steelbook deal for most of them a few years back and I bought them to watch with my kids. After the first which is a typical Bay movie the rest fell off such a steep cliff that I sold the lot. Agree that Last Knight and Extinction are close competitors for the worst in a line of pretty bad movies.

bread's done
Back