iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Batman Hush steelbook also appears to be in stock for shipping right now from the Target website in case your local store is sold out.

i got my steelbook. they sent u the wrong one.
Just my luck I guess.

Best Buy has some 4K catalog steelbooks on sale. Field of Dreams, Godzilla (1988) and Waterworld 4K steelbooks are $14.99 each right now. I already had Field of Dreams but picked up the other two at that price.

Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping - $29.97 preorder - comes out Nov. 12

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/popstar-never-stop-never-stopping-limited-edition-steelbook?product_id=7033

PopstarSB_BeautyShot_72dpi.png

I absolutely love the artwork on this.

Heads up the John Wick 3 4k steelbook with the free mini steelbook/digital code is back online for pre-order. I have been trying to order for days now and keep getting an error.

Just my luck I guess.

Best Buy has some 4K catalog steelbooks on sale. Field of Dreams, Godzilla (1988) and Waterworld 4K steelbooks are $14.99 each right now. I already had Field of Dreams but picked up the other two at that price.
Outside of the 4ks on sale, I picked up the Predator 3-movie collection for $15.

The John Wick 3 preorder bonus mini steelbook arrived today. I was hoping it would accidentally be the whole package but alas.

2b623d9f84500433b40e1ad6f4988057.jpg
eea325e9eac01058931a22c9672657fd.jpg

There was a plastic card in that slot with the website to redeem at and a code to redeem.
The card can't be used until tomorrow, I tried and it said the 23rd. Also in the really small fine print it says the code can only be used on that specific website (then choose where to redeem) and says it's HD not 4k. The code expires on the 27th so anyone who gets one make sure to before then.

The card can't be used until tomorrow, I tried and it said the 23rd. Also in the really small fine print it says the code can only be used on that specific website (then choose where to redeem) and says it's HD not 4k. The code expires on the 27th so anyone who gets one make sure to before then.
The code is only good for 5 days??

Maleficient 4K steelbook is up for preorder at Best Buy for $34.99.

The code is only good for 5 days??

Maleficient 4K steelbook is up for preorder at Best Buy for $34.99.
Unless I read it wrong, I just redeemed mine on Vudu and its HDX. When you get the full sized steelbook there is another code in there that should be 4k and hopefully movies anywhere. I usually sell my codes but this went right into my account before I could grab the code. The Vudu code is different from the one on the card.

Unless I read it wrong, I just redeemed mine on Vudu and its HDX. When you get the full sized steelbook there is another code in there that should be 4k and hopefully movies anywhere. I usually sell my codes but this went right into my account before I could grab the code. The Vudu code is different from the one on the card.
Seeing as how the movie is distributed by Lionsgate, I don't think we can expect MA compatibility.

gosh I think that these are my three favorite ones yet.  They look fantastic, and I love the original theatrical artwork. 

oh and here's my stuff from last week:
MCU-new-steels.jpg

MCU-steelbook-collection.jpg

haul-3.jpg

I skipped a couple of them in the last two years.  Just didn't care for the worthless designs on Black Panther, Thor: Ragnarok and Spider-Man Homecoming.  Nor the two new Avengers 1 & 2 steelbooks.   Terrible.  I figure that there will be no shortage of future releases of these movies.  Just look at the way Disney has been bombarding us with 4K releases in 2019.  Otherwise there are always imports. They've re-done their entire MCU and Pixar back catalogues this year.   No one expected that to happen. 

I personally hate all of these marvel poster steelbooks.

Anyone get their Godzilla steelbook early? Curious if it looks as boring in person (getting those Jurassic world 2 vibes)

gosh I think that these are my three favorite ones yet. They look fantastic, and I love the original theatrical artwork.

oh and here's my stuff from last week:
MCU-new-steels.jpg

MCU-steelbook-collection.jpg

haul-3.jpg

I skipped a couple of them in the last two years. Just didn't care for the phoned-in, worthless designs on Black Panther, Thor: Ragnarok and Spider-Man Homecoming. Nor the two new Avengers 1 & 2 steelbooks. Terrible.
I feel completely the opposite. If anything has a phoned in design, it's all of these Marvel 4K re-releases where they just slap the theatrical poster on the front and call it a day.

I feel completely the opposite. If anything has a phoned in design, it's all of these Marvel 4K re-releases where they just slap the theatrical poster on the front and call it a day.
Agreed 👍🏽 They're nice and better than nothing, but i would've loved something more original. Maybe something in a comic style like that steelbook series best buy had years ago.

Picked this up for $29.99 on sale at BB yesterday.   It was a hard pass at $34.99 but I couldn't afford to miss out on this amazing looking steelbook.  Funny how that happens! It's nearly sold-out and I have no idea if it will be re-stocked or not.   Stores def didn't get any restocks on the second or the third weeks like how it often happens. 

detective-pikachu-1.jpg

Batman Hush Steelbook is on sale for $14.99 this week at Target.  I went ahead and ordered another one for shipping since the last one they sent was a standard Blu-Ray (which I returned) , but I think that was an isolated error as they have different DPCIs and I seem to have been the only one that was sent the wrong version.

All local stores (except for one) seem to be sold out.

Batman Hush Steelbook is on sale for $14.99 this week at Target. I went ahead and ordered another one for shipping since the last one they sent was a standard Blu-Ray (which I returned) , but I think that was an isolated error as they have different DPCIs and I seem to have been the only one that was sent the wrong version.

thanks. looks like imma buy and return.

Batman Hush Steelbook is on sale for $14.99 this week at Target. I went ahead and ordered another one for shipping since the last one they sent was a standard Blu-Ray (which I returned) , but I think that was an isolated error as they have different DPCIs and I seem to have been the only one that was sent the wrong version.

Just got the difference back via chat, thanks!

Batman Hush arrived from Target today and it was indeed the steelbook this time.  Appears to be in great shape too.  Not bad for $14.99.

Was at Gamestop earlier as they were unpacking their shipments and saw this.  Same size mini Steelbook as the Chapter 3 Best Buy pre order one. It's $14.99.

[attachment=32673:20190828_000135.jpg]

bread's done
Back