iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely upset with myself for missing Red Son's steelbook. Went to the target that normally has the steelbooks for sometimes 1 to 2 months past release date. I figured with it being, apparently announced only 2 days before the release date and the whole quarantine thing there would be at least one. Nope nada. Going to wait and see what scalpers settle on I guess. How was Red Son compared to the other DC animated films?

Definitely upset with myself for missing Red Son's steelbook. Went to the target that normally has the steelbooks for sometimes 1 to 2 months past release date. I figured with it being, apparently announced only 2 days before the release date and the whole quarantine thing there would be at least one. Nope nada. Going to wait and see what scalpers settle on I guess. How was Red Son compared to the other DC animated films?
I would say on par with all the other releases lately. Simply Average.

Not sure how this one slipped by:

The Blues Brothers [SteelBook] [4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray] [Only @ Best Buy] [1980]

6404291_sa.jpg

Best Buy just delayed my Sonic Steelbook preorder. No new date provided and it’s still available for shipping. Wonder if stores will actually have it tomorrow or not.

Best Buy just delayed my Sonic Steelbook preorder. No new date provided and it’s still available for shipping. Wonder if stores will actually have it tomorrow or not.
I rented this one on 4K at Redbox last week and I would honestly consider a rental before you buy it. I almost made the same mistake bc of the cool steel. But I'm really glad I didn't buy this one. Jim Carrey is a delight but the movie is not very good at all. It's kind of a low grade children's movie. I was very disappointed.

I rented this one on 4K at Redbox last week and I would honestly consider a rental before you buy it. I almost made the same mistake bc of the cool steel. But I'm really glad I didn't buy this one. Jim Carrey is a delight but the movie is not very good at all. It's kind of a low grade children's movie. I was very disappointed.
Whoa totally disagree. I thought it was really funny and one of the better game to movie releases. Fun an enjoyable from start to finish.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Sonic wasn’t bad, wasn’t necessarily good either, just kinda there. I can’t justify spending $33 for a movie I’ll never watch again and the steelbook artwork ain’t all that either

My Harley Quinn steel finally arrived today and I bit on the Avengers set yesterday, couldn’t pass it up at that price. I’ll sell off the digital copies to further offset the price

i enjoyed Sonic also. Watched it in the theater. definitely not a bad movie. it wasnt super great. waiting for a sequel after that end credits i saw.

Justice League Dark is either completely sold out in my area or no stores received any copies.

If anyone has an extra copy, please let me know.
Same here even though the Target app showed limited stock for the store near work. They normally have at least 4,but no steelbooks today but had at least 12 regular copies. Good news is it is back in stock for shipping as of a few minutes ago.

I couldn’t go to a Target before work today & had to go to 4 different STL area locations after work (starting after 6 pm central) to finally find a Steelbook.

It's only a $1 different at BestBuy - never heard of DeepDiscount - rather pay that $1 more to be safe w/ using my CC.
Deep discount DVD has been around forever, I used to order from them about ten years ago. Idk what they are like now. BB for $1 extra isn't at all a bad idea, but deep discount is reputable (unless something has happened). But I also really hate using my cc at any new site because they all suck with security.

DeepDiscount is fine, but its a HUGE pain in the ass if you ever have a problem and need to return something.  I received a crushed anime CE box from them once and it took two phone calls and nearly two months to get refunded.

Deep Discount is safe. They cancel orders occasionally, even though it's never happened to me. I've even gotten their backordered Boardwalk Empire for $25.

Since we don't have a blu-ray thread I thought I'd just add this here.

The Expanse seasons 1, 2 and 3 are $14.99 ea at GRUV. They're normally $23 to $25 everywhere else. I ordered from them four days ago and already received them so it's legit and the discs are clean and pristine. They seem legit because they claim to be owned by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment and paypal even makes the same claim. For both it comes out to $44.97 plus free shipping. I wouldn't buy anything else from them. Their selection is extremely sparse and some items are old and overpriced.

season 1: https://www.gruv.com/product/the_expanse_season_one_blu_ray

season 2: https://www.gruv.com/product/the_expanse_season_two_blu_ray_11532

season 3: https://www.gruv.com/product/the_expanse_season_three_blu_ray

I didn't get season 3 because BB had it for 8 bucks last black friday. Cheers.

Because there's no thread purely for blu-rays and every time I create a new thread it always ends up getting deleted so why bother. This is the most popular home media thread so I just decided to post them here. If people don't want me to then I'll just post them on reddit.

I think a blu Ray deals thread would be nice but if it’s getting deleted you should probably ask a mod why

We should keep this thread steelbook specific

bread's done
Back