SterlingIce's Lowball: AUCTION OVER, ITEMS SHIPPING! (Ended Sat 5/19)

Metroid Prime (GH) - sealed with price stickers on $7 Xenosaga (GH) - sealed with price stickers on $8

Rolling End is when the end of the auction is continuously lengthened until no one bids for a certain amount of time.

EXAMPLE: An auction is set to end at 5 pm with a rolling end. If someone bids at 4:55, the end of the auction is lengthened by 15 minutes (or however long the time) to 5:10. This continues until no one bids for the extended 15 minute time period(or however long the time is set). I can't stand rolling ends!
Note: this auction is NOT a rolling end, just giving an example...

I apologize, I used the wrong term. I meant simply an auction that's meant to end at an unknown time within two hours to prevent rapid last second bids and the like.

[quote name='Potatoeman']Rolling End is when the end of the auction is continuously lengthened until no one bids for a certain amount of time.

EXAMPLE: An auction is set to end at 5 pm with a rolling end. If someone bids at 4:55, the end of the auction is lengthened by 15 minutes (or however long the time) to 5:10. This continues until no one bids for the extended 15 minute time period(or however long the time is set). I can't stand rolling ends!
Note: this auction is NOT a rolling end, just giving an example...[/QUOTE]

my bad. you boss Potatoeman:applause: now outbid me on the wild arms case so I don't feel like a jerk taking it from someone who needs it more!

Nothing to be sorry for, just figured I would explain it is all;) doesn't even matter!

I wanted to be dirty dan, but I guess I'll go ahead and push up some of the prices a bit now

nes.gif
Tetris - $2 Potatoeman
snes.gif
Yoshi's Island - $6 Potatoeman
snes.gif
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Platinum Nuttz Edition - $7 Potatoeman

:gba: NES Classics: Ice Climbers - $7 Potatoeman

ps1.gif
Spyro The Dragon (GH) - $2 Potatoeman
ps1.gif
Crash Team Racing (CE) - $4 Potatoeman

:gc: Metroid Prime (GH) - $10 Potatoeman

pstwo.gif
Final Fantasy XI - $26 Potatoeman
pstwo.gif
Xenosaga (GH) - $10 Potatoeman
pstwo.gif
Wild Arms Alter Code: F - Box/cover/anime disc $0.75 Potatoeman

If anyone wants to outbid me on Fear Effect/Ninja Gaiden/Turtles, I won't fight you on them. Not saying I don't want them, but my fiancee will thank you, lol.

[quote name='Bing147']If anyone wants to outbid me on Fear Effect/Ninja Gaiden/Turtles, I won't fight you on them. Not saying I don't want them, but my fiancee will thank you, lol.[/QUOTE]

lol if my gf knew how much I am potentially spending here, oh brother:whistle2:#:hot:

There's a reason all my bids are low and I haven't fought for anything pricey... I'm moving in two weeks. Two weeks from right now I'll be in a moving truck driving 800 miles. Suffice to say, I really shouldn't be spending much of anything but you know... I love a deal...

:gba: NES Classics: Ice Climbers - $9 Potatoeman:gc: Metroid Prime (GH) - $12 Potatoeman
pstwo.gif
Final Fantasy XI - $29 Potatoeman
pstwo.gif
Xenosaga (GH) - $12 Potatoeman

I know it may be early but the free items I would like in order of availability (just one thank you kindly)
3-D WorldRunner
Rescue: the Embassy Mission
The Hunt for Red October

Thanks for a great lowball!

First post is updated with the results and now I'm doing individual invoices. Let me know if you see anything wrong in post 1. I'll try to get these out ASAP but it's going to take a little bit

SI

Don't worry Masa, OP doesn't seem to have been updated since 7:45. Should be in a minute I'd guess. :)

EDIT: I need not give answers!

[quote name='Cthulhu']Don't worry Masa, OP doesn't seem to have been updated since 7:45. Should be in a minute I'd guess. :)

EDIT: I need not give answers![/QUOTE]

lol its all good. you know, not to shamelessly self promote here but you could try you hand at some of the stuff in the group lowball. theres enough stuff I am sure you would have some luck winning!;)

[quote name='EveningNewbs']Metroid Prime - $12

EDIT: Never mind, I was way behind. Bidding from your phone is not too effective.[/QUOTE]
lol tell me about it. I was bidding on my phone about a month ago in a group lowball and it was not effective at all. had to have my gf do it from the laptop at home.

everything of mine seems to be up in the OP, thanks!:applause:

Already bidding on and currently winning a few items in the group lowball. I think at least one of them is yours, so it's all good. :p

[quote name='Cthulhu']Already bidding on and currently winning a few items in the group lowball. I think at least one of them is yours, so it's all good. :p[/QUOTE]

suhweet! lowball madness!!!!
good luck with you bids!:applause:

Post 4 should have everything complete now.

I'm adding things up by shipping price, then sorting, then sending PM invoices in order of winnings.

I added the following to the "Free Item" list:

Also, if anyone wants any PS2 cases or XBox cases - I have a few with stickers (GS or Hollywood Video) all over them. They can be your free item, too, or $0.25 shipping as an additional free item. They're in various states of "cleanliness" and none are in good shape, but here's the list:
1x PS2 2 disc
7x PS2 1 disc
1x Gamecube 2 disc (MGS: Twin Snakes, according to the GS label on it)
2x Gamecube 1 disc
4x XBox 1 disc
3x Nintendo DS
Tons of DVD cases

Also I turned up another bargain bin freebie when going through the cases:
PS2 Phantasy Star Universe - disc only; has Hollywood Video sticker on disc

SI

[quote name='sterlingice']Post 4 should have everything complete now.

I'm adding things up by shipping price, then sorting, then sending PM invoices in order of winnings.

I added the following to the "Free Item" list:

Also, if anyone wants any PS2 cases or XBox cases - I have a few with stickers (GS or Hollywood Video) all over them. They can be your free item, too, or $0.25 shipping as an additional free item. They're in various states of "cleanliness" and none are in good shape, but here's the list:
1x PS2 2 disc
7x PS2 1 disc
1x Gamecube 2 disc (MGS: Twin Snakes, according to the GS label on it)
2x Gamecube 1 disc
4x XBox 1 disc
3x Nintendo DS
Tons of DVD cases

Also I turned up another bargain bin freebie when going through the cases:
PS2 Phantasy Star Universe - disc only; has Hollywood Video sticker on disc

SI[/QUOTE]

so we PM the "freebie" item to you after you send our invoice?

[quote name='MasaTFC']so we PM the "freebie" item to you after you send our invoice?[/QUOTE]

Yeah- the idea was to give those with the highest invoices a little head start on the freebie items

Posting them here would be better, tho, since everyone can see what it taken

SI

Just trying to confirm, is my shipping 7.25? Still unsure on crash, lol. I will pay when I know, want a good free item, lol

I'll call dibs on whatever n64 game is left. If the answer is none by the time it trickles down to me I'll pick what's left.

I'm about half done with totaling the numbers.

I decided that the shipping was starting to look really high for $3+ $1.50 additional so I went with $3 + $1 additional. I think it's a better estimate.

SI

[quote name='sterlingice']I'm about half done with totaling the numbers.

I decided that the shipping was starting to look really high for $3+ $1.50 additional so I went with $3 + $1 additional. I think it's a better estimate.

SI[/QUOTE]

thats badass! :applause:

[quote name='MasaTFC']
nes.gif
3-D WorldRunner
nes.gif
Rescue: the Embassy Mission

either of these could be my freebie. prefer world runner.[/QUOTE]

correction- I would like
nes.gif
Rescue: the Embassy Mission as my freebie please :)

bread's done
Back