Steven Segal Sucks OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that poster. I can't decide if I should watch District 9 or Inglourious Basterds tomorrow night. I really want to see both of them, I guess it will depend what my friends want to see more.

I hope that motion picture isn't sold out tomorrow.

Have you been to the Drafthouse, munch? They half-assed the one here and it pretty much just plays Stinkin movies, awful popular B-movies, NFL games and anigay.

I think I'm going to have to wait until next weekend to see Inglourious Basterds due to all of this homework I've waited to do until the last minute. :|

I also definitely need to see District 9 again.

Anyone know where I can buy a cheap, BIG-ass "diamond" stud earring?

I haven't worn a watch in almost 5 years.

------

My brother doesn't understand why I'm interested in seeing Inglorious Basterds. He refuses to watch it because of a massive hatred he has of Brad Pitt.

[quote name='st0neface']It's starting to really get on my nerves that I lost my Zune charging cable.[/QUOTE]

$2.15 for one at Monoprice.com

I've gotten a couple from them, excellent quality.

---------------------

Oh snap! @ Banky :lol:

Apparently Trials HD limits you to 30 minutes per level, as I just learned when my time ran out at the very end of Goin' Up! fuck this game.

Ho-lee shit@beckham asylum

This shit with Scarecrow is some of the most awesome stuff I've ever seen in a game.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What happened to Rybread?[/QUOTE]

He decided against making it so he didn't get a "talkin' too".

[quote name='zewone']He decided against making it so he didn't get a "talkin' too".[/QUOTE]
Stoneface should change it to the "Steven Segal Sucks OTT" as punishment.

At least, that's what I would do.

5:30? :hot:

[quote name='Mojimbo']I hope that motion picture isn't sold out tomorrow.

Have you been to the Drafthouse, munch? They half-assed the one here and it pretty much just plays Stinkin movies, awful popular B-movies, NFL games and anigay.[/QUOTE]

I haven't been, even though I have a gift card. Going to see a movie in the theaters is a huge headache when you have a kid. I AM going to see Inglorious Basterds, though. I'd like to see District 9, too. Then again, it'll probably end up like my plans to see Star Trek and other newer movies I've wanted to see.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I don't know when the last time it was mentioned but Linkin is a giant pussy.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Why don't you just pay $30 and make yours :cool: That seems to be the easiest thing to do. And isn't his box banned?

It should. If you pay anymore you're getting ripped. Depending on the drive you have, you can do it with your fancy new computer.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Stoneface should change it to the "Steven Segal Sucks OTT" as punishment.

At least, that's what I would do.[/QUOTE]

A fine idea, sir.

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

[quote name='Number83']Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='st0neface']Make your text the standard color, old man. That shit's annoying.[/QUOTE]

How's that?

[quote name='Mojimbo']
Have you been to the Drafthouse, munch? They half-assed the one here and it pretty much just plays Stinkin movies, awful popular B-movies, NFL games and anigay.[/QUOTE]

It depends on which one you go to. The one up north ("The Village") tends to play pretty much mainstream movies. The one on South Lamar tends to play a pretty good mix of limited run movies and popular ones. The one downtown at the Ritz can go from very limited release movies, to having only shitty movies, just depending on what is playing at the time.

Basically, the one on South Lamar is by far the best one.

[quote name='munch']
I haven't been, even though I have a gift card. Going to see a movie in the theaters is a huge headache when you have a kid. I AM going to see Inglorious Basterds, though. I'd like to see District 9, too. Then again, it'll probably end up like my plans to see Star Trek and other newer movies I've wanted to see.[/QUOTE]

As I said above, if you go to the Alamo Drafthouse, go see it at the South Lamar location.

EDIT: I was going to buy one of those Inglorious Basterds posters that Munch linked to last night, but they are all sold out. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back