Steven Segal Sucks OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JimmieMac']I don't know when the last time it was mentioned but Linkin is a giant pussy.[/QUOTE]

I approve of this message.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']what'd he do the first time? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Cut and pasted something and had the electric white font, and not this one. I agree, it does hurt the eyes.

The average gamer is 35, overweight, and more likely to be depressed, says a new study conducted by researchers at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

they got Wombat down to a t.

Last night I saw I had a flat tire in my truck. Well, I finally went this morning to go change it and I found about an 8 or 9 inch nail on the inside of the tire. :shock:

Now I can't figure out how to get this stupid tire off. I have changed tires before, but I guess this is the drive tire and it can't just be pulled off like usual. I read the manual, and I googled around but I can't find anything on it. :bomb:

[quote name='darthbudge']Last night I saw I had a flat tire in my truck. Well, I finally went this morning to go change it and I found about an 8 or 9 inch nail on the inside of the tire. :shock:

Now I can't figure out how to get this stupid tire off. I have changed tires before, but I guess this is the drive tire and it can't just be pulled off like usual. I read the manual, and I googled around but I can't find anything on it. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

lol you can't just pull off a tire. You need to take out the lugnuts first. Your truck should have a tire iron / lug wrench...

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why did you change your name to Galego23, cmart05?[/QUOTE]

everyone calls me Galego outside of the OTT, so just figured I'd change it.

[quote name='darthbudge']I already did that of course. I am not an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

so the lug nuts are off then? what year make model is your car? and are they aftermarket tires?

[quote name='manthing']Regarding Uncharted 2:

:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Did you see the 10 minutes of gameplay footage that someone recently posted up? It was of like chapter 13 in the game. Looked alright...

3n73kb3oaZZZZZZZZZ98kf6cf93a45bb21227.jpg

Niice.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Take off the hub cap (is that the right name for it?) and unscrew the 4 screws there, budge. Tire'll come right off.[/QUOTE]

Well see, on my truck there are 5 lug nuts that can be accessed without taking any hub caps off or anything. On all the other tires, you just remove those and the tire comes off. The only sort of hub cap-ish thing is a little dodge RAM emblem that comes off and underneath is something that looks like maybe it could be manipulated but I have never seen any tool like that.

[quote name='Galego23']so the lug nuts are off then? what year make model is your car? and are they aftermarket tires?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. All of the lug nuts are off. It is a 1999 Dodge RAM 1500, and I know we have replaced the tires before. Is that what you mean by aftermarket tires? I am kind of an idiot about cars. :oops:

How long has it been since you removed the tire there Budge?
Caked-on brake dust gets wet & dried over and over again and can make a wheel stick to the mount.

Well if the lug nuts are off it sounds like you might have a wheel lock on the tire that prevents it from coming off.

An after-market tire means that the tires you currently have on the car aren't OEM tires( in other words they aren't the tire that is "recommended" or at least not the tire that comes straight from the factory when you purchase the car).

The only thing I can think of is the wheel lock.. if the lug nuts are off there should be no reason why that tire is not coming off lol

[quote name='h3llbring3r']How long has it been since you removed the tire there Budge?
Caked-on brake dust gets wet & dried over and over again and can make a wheel stick to the mount.[/QUOTE]

or this as well. If the lug nuts are all off and you are sure you don't have a wheel lock this is probably the most obvious choice.

Is this one of the rear wheels Budge? If you've got drum breaks for the back wheels it's probably dust, dirt and maybe some rust.
Have you tried some "Break-free" or WD-40 on it?
Here is a technique:
http://www.ehow.com/how_4529203_remove-severely-stuck-tire.html

I would not recommend doing this with the lug nuts off, instead put them on loosely so the wheel can travel a little but not pinch the lug studs. Try some penetrating oil first.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']How long has it been since you removed the tire there Budge?
Caked-on brake dust gets wet & dried over and over again and can make a wheel stick to the mount.[/QUOTE]

It has been forever. Since whenever we got that tire put on. That is probably it.

[quote name='Galego23']Well if the lug nuts are off it sounds like you might have a wheel lock on the tire that prevents it from coming off.

An after-market tire means that the tires you currently have on the car aren't OEM tires( in other words they aren't the tire that is "recommended" or at least not the tire that comes straight from the factory when you purchase the car).

The only thing I can think of is the wheel lock.. if the lug nuts are off there should be no reason why that tire is not coming off lol

or this as well. If the lug nuts are all off and you are sure you don't have a wheel lock this is probably the most obvious choice.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I check those two things.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Is this one of the rear wheels Budge? If you've got drum breaks for the back wheels it's probably dust, dirt and maybe some rust.
Have you tried some "Break-free" or WD-40 on it?
Here is a technique:
http://www.ehow.com/how_4529203_remove-severely-stuck-tire.html

I would not recommend doing this with the lug nuts off, instead put them on loosely so the wheel can travel a little but not pinch the lug studs. Try some penetrating oil first.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna try this.

Harmonix is on a fuckin' roll.

• Billy Idol – “Mony Mony”
• Billy Idol – “Rebel Yell”
• Fleetwood Mac – “Don’t Stop”
• Fleetwood Mac – “World Turning”
• Jet – “She’s a Genius”
• Tom Petty – “I Won’t Back Down”
• Tom Petty – “Runnin’ Down a Dream”

Well I tried the WD-40 and rolling over an object method, but it didn't work. :[

The wheel is really stuck on there, it has no give whatsoever.

I would suggest putting the lugnuts back in.. not to loose and not to screwed in so that they neither fall off nor hold the tire on to tight. Drive a little bit up and down your block or your driveway turning the steering wheel sharply and breaking occasionally. The heat should loosen it up. If still a no go.. use a rubber mallet and bang the tire at the bottom of it. The rubber mallet isn't recommended but if you don't do it to hard you should be alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back