Sticky: Fred Meyer's coupons valid upon Xbox & Playstation GC's

Cornelius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This thread is to educate & announce when Fred Meyer coupons apply to video game accessories, and more specifically towards Xbox & Playstation gift-cards available within the Home Electronics department. About 1 week or weekend per month, Fred Meyer will offer either:
  • a "save $10/$20/$30 off $50/$100/$150" savings certificate (aka coupon), or
  • a "save xx% off video game accessories" coupon, or
  • in the rarest of cases, a few days when 2 or more coupons overlap & apply simultaneously! :D/
Here's how these coupons pertain to Xbox & Playstation gift-cards (herein GC's) ...
  • If you have a "save $10/$20/$30 off $50/$100/$150 in Home Electronics, etc" coupon, this will take a fixed amount off the total of your qualifying purchases.
    [
    rUcWHYc.jpg
  • If you have a "save xx% off Video Game Software & Accessories" or "save xx% off Video Game Accessories" coupon, then there's no limit to how much credit or games you can buy.
    hLSQdpv.jpg
  • If you have both coupons overlapping & valid simultaneously, then you've hit the jackpot & will save 28-31% off video game accessories ... including Xbox & Playstation GC's!
The "Save $10/$20/$30..." coupon comes off after all other discounts apply (it says this right in the coupon's fine-print). Xbox GC's are typically only stocked in $25 and $50 increments, while Playstation GC's are stocked in $20 and $50 increments. Therefore, you'll need to do some quick math and mix-&-match to round up to the nearest $5 increment, if you intend to only purchase GC's using both coupons.
  • When you have both a 10% coupon and a "save $10/$20/$30..." coupon (about 1x per 3 months), then you'll need to buy at least:buy $60 in credit & pay $44.00 ... aka 26.7% off ($60*.9=$54-$10=$44 and $49/60=73.3%).
  • buy $115 in credit & pay $83.50 ... aka 27.4% off ($115*.9=$103.50-$20=$83.50 and $83.50/115=72.6%).
  • buy $170 in credit & pay $123.00 ... aka 27.6% off ($170*.9=$153-$30=$123 and $123/170=72.4%).
[*]When you have both a 15% coupon and a "save $10/$20/$30..." coupon (about 2x per year; last seen June 2015), then you'll need to buy at least:
  • buy $60 in credit & pay $41.00 ... aka 31.7% off ($60*.85=$51-$10=$41 and $41/60=68.3%).
  • buy $120 in credit & pay $82.00 ... aka 31.7% off ($120*.85=$102-$20=$82 and $82/120=68.3%).
  • buy $180 in credit & pay $123.00 ... aka 27.6% off ($180*.85=$153-$30=$123 and $123/170=68.3%).
[*]When you have 2 simultaneous "save 10%" coupons and a "save $10/$20/$30..." savings certificate (extremely rare; last seen Nov. 2014), then you'll need to buy at least:
  • buy $65 in credit & pay $42.65 ... aka 34.4% off ($65*.9*.9=$52.65-$10=$42.65 and $42.65/65=65.6%).
  • buy $125 in credit & pay $81.25 ... aka 35.0% off ($125*.9*.9=$101.25-$20=$81.25 and $81.25/125=65.0%).
  • buy $190 in credit & pay $123.00 ... aka 34.8% off ($190*.9*.9=$153.90-$30=$123.90 and $123.90/190=65.2%).
Here's some helpful info when redeeming these coupons ...
  • While you may find Xbox, Playstation, and other gaming-related gift-cards nearby on the "Gift Card Mall" kiosk in the Home or Grocery departments, only the shelf-hanging tags on the Game Accessories rack within the Home Electronics dept. are considered "accessories". remember these are amongst the Game Accessories (like gamepads & headphones), and NOT the Gift Card Mall kiosk or end-cap!
  • Here are examples what the shelf-hanging tags look like ...
    zM0LTJG.jpg
    eaDjPlp.jpg
  • When you bring the shelf tags up to the Home Electronics counter, they will exchange these placeholder tags for actual pre-activated GC's they keep locked behind the counter. Keep in mind the quantity of tags on the Game Accessories shelf should correspond to the actual number of GC's they keep locked away, so if you don't see any tags for a particular denomination, that means they don't currently have them in stock.
  • Because the shelf-tags correspond to actual GC's behind the Home Electronics counter, you shouldn't expect cashiers in Apparel, Home, Garden, Grocery, or at each outside entrance to be able to honor the coupons correctly, much less go back to Home Electronics to fetch the pre-activated GC's.
  • The coupons can be presented either as the physical newspaper ad, coupons printed from the website at home, or simply on your phone ... but whatever you do, the UPC barcodes must be legible enough (with enough contrast) for their laser gun to read them. If you have the ability to print a coupon on your printer bigger (such as full page), or can magnify the coupon's image on your phone, then that saves you from begging the store clerk to manually type the UPC into the register (which they may refuse to do).
  • You can redeem these coupons multiple times, but be prepared to drive around to several locations, since they reserve the right to only honor 1 redemption per store per day.
Less important info & caveats ...
  • Newspaper ads are frequently available at all outside entrances but in limited supply. Presenting the coupons within Fred Meyer's iOS or Android apps is strongly advised for simplicity ... but if your phone can't run the app, or you need multiple copies of the coupon, then the website offers PDF's of each ad page, in addition to a version of each coupon that's mostly plain text (albeit with only a small UPC graphic that sometimes doesn't scan).
  • These coupons are good at all participating Fred Meyer locations in the Pacific NW, but not other stores within the Kroger family of stores (as always, YMMV).
  • More math will be involved if you purchase other non-accessory merchandise from Home Electronics to meet the $50/$100/$150 thresholds, or if you purchase merchandise with additional discounts (such as "save an additional 40% off clearance-priced accessories").
  • Sometimes the "save $10/$20/$30..." coupon is only for "Music, Movies, and Video Games" within Home Electronics, and other times it's for anything from multiple departments like Apparel, Garden, Home, and/or Home Electronics. As long as the coupon mentions "electronics", then it will always apply towards "video game accessories".
  • The only caveat to a percentage coupon is that they never doubles with "Home Electronics Accessories" coupons, which will expressly exclude video game hardware, accessories, & software in the fine-print.
  • Both coupons work across all gaming accessories, including gaming accessories in the clearance section. You can even buy other electronic crap with the "save $10/$20/$30..." coupon, but unless you're traveling around to redeem multiple times, then the most-efficient use is buying more virtual XBL & PSN currency with less actual currency.
  • If you have consoles from both Microsoft & Sony, I typically favor the Playstation credit and only use Xbox credit to top off the threshold ... because sales on Xbox gift-cards are more frequent at other retailers like Safeway, Best Buy, and Fry's ... whereas Playstation gift-card promos at retail stores are fairly infrequent. Also, Sony's been knocking the online sales out of the park recently, and it's been much harder to keep my PSN wallet stocked (especially those $15 rebates after spending $100) rather than Xbox's less-than-stellar "Deals with Gold". :whee:
HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm dunno, it sounds like the last two posts contradict each other.

One guy bought $160 and only $20 came off and the next guy bought $160 and got $30 off.

I've done the $50 card deal 3 times so far this week in combination with the 10/20/30 coupon, and tonight with the B2G1 3DS coupon.  The first 2 times I had 4 PS3 games on the receipt along with some other misc. items. On those receipts, the $50 gift card was deducted as io said, 'FREE GAME'.  Tonight, when my daughter bought the (6) 3DS games, the $50 gift card came off as, 'FREE GIFTCR'.  I'm not sure why the difference? 

thanks for maintaining this thread! bought $120 in PSN credit for $88 today. Not bad at all.
EDIT QUESTION:

Just had my daughter pick up some 3DS games. You have to buy (6) 3DS games to get all the promos working properly together.

I had her get (6) $39.99 games. The total after the $30 off was $129.96 + tax, and then got the $50 gift card. So, essentially $80 for 6 $39.99 games, because like io said, Fred Meyers gift cards are as good as cash.

Quite a deal! May have to repeat it a couple more times tomorrow.

What is the '50 card' deal? i'm trying to figure out what your total deal is... i know about the 10/20/30 and the 3 for 2, but am confused about the FM gift card deal

eDIT -- i just reread the entire thread and saw someone mention a 'get 50 gift card' for buying 4 games, but i don't think anyone linked an image of the coupon?

There are only a couple 3ds games I'd want -- can anyone recommend a high value filler that will sell well new on amazon/etc?

The gift card deal is an in-store coupon.  Games must be $29.99 & up.  You get a $20 gift card when you buy 2, $35 when buying 3, & $50 when buying 4.  

anybody know if fred meyer (owned by kroger) is doing a promotion simlilar to this? I suppose it doesn't end up being that great since the multipacks are found on the gift card rack outside electronics (no good coupons will stack).

On Dec. 22 you can save $6 on a $30 multipack of xbox currency cards at Kroger. Probably need to have a rewards card.

20151220_1068837_A_25DaysOfDeals_deals.jpg

I bought so many 3DS games on Saturday.  I did the deal 3 times ;).  SInce I mixed in some $49.99 ones the average cost was $14.99 per game - hell of a deal.  I'll never have time to play them all but why not...

For example I picked up the AC Happy Home Designer bundle (which was on sale for $39.99 from $49.99 also).  Maybe one of the kids will play that but I'll just hold on to it regardless.

Stacker on games today.

15% Q (til 1pm) +  $x/$y Q

Only game I saw on sale in the ad is Just Cause 3 for $49.99

Wow, it's been quite awhile since there was anything better than the usual "save 10% off accessories", and while there's currently no good double-coupons (unless you like DVD's or Skullcandy headphones), there is the following:

On Friday, Feb. 5th and Saturday, Feb. 6th ... save $10/$20/$30 off $50/$100/$150 spent in the Electronics dept.  You'll find this coupon on the inside of the "Starlight SALE & DOORBUSTERS" ad that came out Friday morning:

(snip)

Hey there, military or veterans! This coming Thursday, Feb. 18th (and every 3rd Thursday in 2016), you'll save 10% on just about everything in the store (except most items that don't qualify for sales anyways). Go to http://fredmeyer.com/military for more info.

(snip)

(yes, "gift cards" are excluded, but remember that XBL & PSN are pre-activated "value cards", unlike those Fastcard-activated ones on the Gift Card Mall kiosk)

And if you combine your discount with this week's "save 10% off video game accessories" coupon, that still comes to 19% off!

(snip)

As always ... please read the FAQ at the top of this thread if this is your first purchase of XBL/PSN credit with Fred Meyer coupons. The FAQ covers just about any question previously heard, including why this deal works, which cards to buy off which shelf, who will honor the coupons, and all the math involved in figuring discounts.
brickwall54.gif

Decent deals even without a stacker, but I'd probably wait just to see if one pops up.

$15 GC WYB 2 GAMES ($29.99+)

$30 GC WYB 3 GAMES ($29.99+)

Far Cry Primal $59.99 + $5 GC (that's $20 in GCs if you got a pre-order card + buy 2 other games)

CoD BO 3, Just Cause, Uncharted Collection $39.99

Between Sun, March 6th - Sat, March 12th ... save $20 off a $150 purchase in the Home Electronics dept. with the following coupon:

(snip)

No stackable coupons on VG accessories yet, but you might wait until Saturday before redeeming, in case there's a coupon coming this weekend. :)

There's a Fred Meyer doorbuster coupon that came out today that's valid 4PM-11PM 4/1 and 7AM-1PM 4/2 that includes the $30 off $150, $20 off $100, and $10 off $50 in video games deal.

Off topic, but I just wanted to mention Fred Meyer price matches Amazon.com up to $20 (at least the Gateway Fred Meyer store near me does), in case some of you aren't aware.

Front page of the Weekly: Home Electronics - $30 off $150 , $20 off $100 , $10 off $50...!!  (April 24th - April 30th)

Oh, how I've missed you...now be a good dear and bring a 15% off video game accessories coupon later in the week, will you?

(I remember the days when I would laugh off 20% off Xbox/PlayStation credit like it was little more than a bi-weekly occurrence...because it practically was...)

Front page of the Weekly: Home Electronics - $30 off $150 , $20 off $100 , $10 off $50...!! (April 24th - April 30th)

Oh, how I've missed you...now be a good dear and bring a 15% off video game accessories coupon later in the week, will you?

(I remember the days when I would laugh off 20% off Xbox/PlayStation credit like it was little more than a bi-weekly occurrence...because it practically was...)
Crossing my fingers for the 15% off coupon on Wednesday.

Crossing my fingers for the 15% off coupon on Wednesday.
Bummer.

The Thursday through Saturday ad is out - and it specifically mentions Electronics - but does not feature anything video game related other than the $30 off $150 coupon we saw earlier.

....so no stackable Video Game Accessories coupon, unfortunately.

Damn. I've been hoping for a new 3DS sale coinciding with a $30 off $150 coupon. I do need a new PS4 controller and they are $10 off. I could add in something small and get the $10 off $50 on it - but it would still be $40. I was hoping for cheaper.

Here's an image of the 7-day coupon (Apr 24-30) for easy reference ...

(snip)

... or the 3-day coupon (Apr 28-30) if you prefer that one ...

(snip)

... but either way, the rules on both say "May be combined with regular Coupons and Bonus Coupons, but not with another Savings Certificate.", so don't insult the staff by bringing both to a single transaction. :)

Damn. I've been hoping for a new 3DS sale coinciding with a $30 off $150 coupon. I do need a new PS4 controller and they are $10 off. I could add in something small and get the $10 off $50 on it - but it would still be $40. I was hoping for cheaper.
You're bitching about a new/sealed PS4 controller from a local B&M store for only $40+tax? Amazon currently has it for $47+tax, Groupon has it for $42.30 after 10% coupon, and maybe $37'ish from eBay. You, sir, are a true CAG! :-({|=

BTW, here's some games on sale, in addition to the $40 PS4 controller mentioned above ...

(snip)

10% VG and $x/$y Qs for next 3 days

Don't see any good deals for games online, though. $44 for Battleborn and other $60 new releases.

Cornelius said:
You're bitching about a new/sealed PS4 controller from a local B&M store for only $40+tax? Amazon currently has it for $47+tax, Groupon has it for $42.30 after 10% coupon, and maybe $37'ish from eBay. You, sir, are a true CAG! :-({|=
Well, duh. $40 is way too much. I got most of my 360/PS3 controllers in the $20 range and I expect the same for Xbox One/PS4. What is it with people nowadays accepting near retail as OK? What has happened to CAG!?

(The latter comment is mostly in response to all the people I see on my friend's list buying full-price day one games digitally. And it seems the younger they are the more they spend).

Well, duh. $40 is way too much. I got most of my 360/PS3 controllers in the $20 range and I expect the same for Xbox One/PS4. What is it with people nowadays accepting near retail as OK? What has happened to CAG!?

(The latter comment is mostly in response to all the people I see on my friend's list buying full-price day one games digitally. And it seems the younger they are the more they spend).
If you're on the Groupon mailing list, check to see if you got a Mother's Day Q.

new PS4 controller from $24 to $33 + FS depending on which Q you get.

CB on Groupon is usually pretty decent too, so $21.60 is possible.

Another "save $10/20/30 off $50/100/150" savings certificate popped up between this Thurs (5/5) to Sat (5/7) ...

(snip)

Unfortunately there's no coupon for VG accessories, but at least there's 1 for VG software that stacks ...

(snip)

Hmmm... Tempting to get Dark Souls III for $44... Beats GCU by a few bucks.

Edit: Well, fail. They didn't have the 10% off software coupon, had never heard of it, and it wasn't in any of the inserts they had. Is that only regional? They usually aren't (as Fred Meyer is only regional anyway). I'm sure it is real, but it kind of sucks when the Electronics employees aren't aware of a 7-day coupon.

Edit #2: Double fail. Went to my local store and they had and were aware of the coupon. But no oopies of Dark Souls III. D'oh! I'll have to go back to the stupid store tomorrow. I knew I should have pushed them a bit more for it. But the guy kept just showing me the $10/$20/$30 coupon and saying "you mean this?". And I really wanted to start the game tonight. Grrr...

Last time I went to the Issaquah Fred Meyer, they were out of the prepaid Xbox Live cards that are pre-activated. They only had pre-activated PSN cards in the secured area. It seems like they're moving the cards that have to be activated by the POS terminal into the electronics area in a few Fred Meyer locations. Anyone know if these still work with the video game accessories or $30 off $150 coupons, or are they viewed as gift cards and excluded?

Unfortunately, it appears that this deal won't be around much longer. I visited two Fred Meyer locations in the Seattle area and both were out of pre-activated Xbox Live cards. I chatted with a manager who confirmed that they are switching over to the POS activated cards and those are classified as gift cards and are exempt from the coupons - we tried with some of the POS activated Xbox cards today and they didn't ring up at 20% off.

15% VGA Q this week and some BB-like (pre-GCU) prices on games

Hopefully there's a $x/$y Q this week.

4_54_4.jpg

Good lookin' out.

Hopefully the company doesn't switch every store over to 'Gift Card' activation, or at least takes its time in doing so.

It seems like they're moving the cards that have to be activated by the POS terminal into the electronics area in a few Fred Meyer locations. Anyone know if these still work with the video game accessories or $30 off $150 coupons, or are they viewed as gift cards and excluded?
Oh come on ... I already put that question in the FAQ!!!

While you may find Xbox, Playstation, and other gaming-related gift-cards nearby on the "Gift Card Mall" kiosk in the Home or Grocery departments, only the shelf-hanging tags on the Game Accessories rack within the Home Electronics dept. are considered "accessories". Here are examples what the shelf-hanging tags look like ... ... remember these are amongst the Game Accessories (like gamepads & headphones), and NOT the Gift Card Mall kiosk or end-cap!
I'm having a hard time believing they'll be gone for good, since the pre-activated cards come straight from Microsoft & Sony, whereas the POS-activated GC's (stocked at the "Gift Card Mall" kiosk) go through a middle-man (Fastcard). I'm assuming that FM/Kroger's commission on the Fastcard GC's is down around 15% (just like Safeway's occasional "15% off" sales on iTunes GC's) ... while the commission for pre-activated cards (direct from the OEM's) is about the same as physical merchandise & our typical double-stacked VGA's @ 25-30%.

Even if they try sticking with POS-activated GC's for awhile, sooner or later they'll come back to the pre-activated cards. I think it's more likely that Microsoft is re-branding the XBOX cards, and wants retailers to bleed out their inventory in time for E3, since OEM returns are costly to both retailers & Microsoft. Also the POS-activated GC's (in that half of the store) are incurred as income for the Home dept, and not the Electronics dept, which is why that end-cap / kiosk is physically located outside the dept (except for a few exceptions like iTunes or Nintendo).

Sadly I didn't visit any FM's during this sale, but on your next visit, check to see if they still have $25/$50 shelf tags for Xbox & PSN pre-activated cards (stocked with dummy cards), because only when they're discontinued will the tags be pulled. :D/

Oh come on ... I already put that question in the FAQ!!!

I'm having a hard time believing they'll be gone for good, since the pre-activated cards come straight from Microsoft & Sony, whereas the POS-activated GC's (stocked at the "Gift Card Mall" kiosk) go through a middle-man (Fastcard). I'm assuming that FM/Kroger's commission on the Fastcard GC's is down around 15% (just like Safeway's occasional "15% off" sales on iTunes GC's) ... while the commission for pre-activated cards (direct from the OEM's) is about the same as physical merchandise & our typical double-stacked VGA's @ 25-30%.

Even if they try sticking with POS-activated GC's for awhile, sooner or later they'll come back to the pre-activated cards. I think it's more likely that Microsoft is re-branding the XBOX cards, and wants retailers to bleed out their inventory in time for E3, since OEM returns are costly to both retailers & Microsoft. Also the POS-activated GC's (in that half of the store) are incurred as income for the Home dept, and not the Electronics dept, which is why that end-cap / kiosk is physically located outside the dept (except for a few exceptions like iTunes or Nintendo).

Sadly I didn't visit any FM's during this sale, but on your next visit, check to see if they still have $25/$50 shelf tags for Xbox & PSN pre-activated cards (stocked with dummy cards), because only when they're discontinued will the tags be pulled. :D/

P.S. Is anyone else getting tired of seeing VGA coupons depicted with Yoda on an ice-cream sandwich? :rofl:

extra_large.jpg
I was aware that the PoS-activated cards located in the gift card end caps didn't qualify for the coupons in the past. However, with the change that Fred Meyer is making to move away from the pre-activated cards to PoS-activated cards, they also moved the Xbox and PSN PoS-activated cards into the electronics department. I was hoping, but not expecting, that perhaps the coupons would now work on PoS-activated cards that were activated in the electronics department. Alas, that is not the case.

The three locations I visited in the Seattle area had all pulled the pre-paid tags off the shelves once their stock was depleted, and one location that was out of both Xbox and PSN cards had already absorbed the shelf space for other accessories. A supervisor in one store mentioned that they were all moving to the Blackhawk-supplied PoS cards and there weren't any plans to restock the pre-activated cards.

$20 off XBL 12 month eQ.

Not sure if you can get away with a PM and then the eQ to get it for $19.99

extra_large.jpg

Thursday, June 9th through Saturday, June 11th:

$30 off $150

$20 off $100

$10 off $50

Home Electronics, Music, Movies & Video Games

extra_large.jpg

10% off Video Game Accessories: June 12th through June 18th.

...Lets see if a $money off $money stackable coupon shows up mid-week.

There's some pretty good X1/PS4 VG deals with the GC offer.

After GC WYB3:

$13

Star Wars Battlefront

ESO

Mighty No. 9

Batman AK

$23

PvZ2

Battleborn

UFC2

FC-Primal

Sale

AC-S $15

R6-S $20

Even better deals if you can get the military discount on 16th. Those $23 games would be ~$16 if they do come out with a $x/$y Q. Dunno if discounts affect the GC minimum price req.

4_2_5.jpg

and finally - we have stackable 'Accessories' and '$off' coupons.

(having issues getting it to look right here...but the ad is there in the in-store ads.)

Came here to post the Father's Day 2 day ad, but see I'm beat...

but Bizzquik, which is the 'stackable' part?   Am I missing a coupon over and above the one you posted above?  Looking to get PSN credit and would love to double stack coupons, but I only see the 1.

EDIT ---- NEVERMIND, it's a few posts above that.  awesome.  in for $150 in credit I guess.   Well, $170 actually, to make it work.

There's only the one 10% stackable, right?

I saw the $10 off $50 but didn't see the accessory one. If only PS4 controllers were also on sale then I'd hit the trifecta ;). I might have to run over there anyway. I did notice that a lot of the AC and Splatoon Amiibo along with Pink Yarn Yoshi are all half price until some time in September. They will be good filler for hitting $50/$100/$150.

We can only get PSN and Xbox money cards with the accessory coupon, right? My son wants a Steam card and I guess I have to use my rapidly dwindling Gamestop credit for that.

First trip:

$50 PSN card ($50 - $5) + Pink Yarn Yoshi Amiibo ($8.49 - $0.85) = $52.64 - $10 off $50 = $42.64 total

After I got a tweet from someone giving me a heads up on some game sales, trip #2:

Assassin's Creed Syndicate PS4 ($15) + Assassin's Creed Syndicate X1 ($15) + Rainbow Six Siege PS4 ($20) + Rover Amiibo ($6.49 - $0.65) = $55.81 - $10 off $50 = $45.81 total

Correct, just the two coupons:
* 10% off accessories
* $10 off $50, or $20 off $100, or $30 off $150.
2/3 stores in my area claimed they aren't getting restocked with the cards they kept behind the counter, they just had the gift rack ones. They wouldn't try the coupons on those ones, but I think those don't ring up the same way.

It was pretty much an under the radar fire sale those 2 days on X1/PS4 games. From $7 Star Wars Battlefront to half price $60 games including Odin Sphere Leifthrasir....and everything in-between.

Of course this week it looks like there isn't a single game on sale.

bouda said:
It was pretty much an under the radar fire sale those 2 days on X1/PS4 games. From $7 Star Wars Battlefront to half price $60 games including Odin Sphere Leifthrasir....and everything in-between.

Of course this week it looks like there isn't a single game on sale.
When the hell was Star Wars Battlefront just $7!? I totally missed that. They take up an entire row in their case and they are all marked $39.99 or something. Had they been $7 I'd think they would have sold a few more. I would have bought a PS4 copy, even though I never really played my X1 version. They didn't have anything marked on sale last night. I just went in and got those two games after getting a heads up tweet from someone about it. The clerk made it sound like it was a new sale though and not just ending.

When the hell was Star Wars Battlefront just $7!? I totally missed that.
Well, it wasn't just priced $7. It was the standard FM deal shuffle ya had to do. Remember awhile back people buying up all the 3DS games because of stacking deals? This time it was for X1/PS4 games.

I really wish it had been at a different time though with more new releases out.

Hmmm... Still, though, I completely missed out somehow. I was out of town last week till late Friday night. What was there to stack besides the $10 off $50? Or are we talking about another time before that?

bouda said:
sales + gc offer + 20% Q
Did the gift card offer run all week? Like I said I was out of town till last Friday and I bought some sale games on Saturday with the $10 off $50. But they didn't ring up the gift card sale for me then even though I bought 3 X1/PS4 games - I'll be kind of pissed if it also qualified. (I'm talking last Saturday - the 18th). If it expired before the weekend, then, well, I was out of town so couldn't have gotten in on it anyway.

Now that I traded one of my PS4 controllers to Gamestop I need FM to have another accessory coupon and/or PS4 controller sale + $10 off $50. Last week was not enough ($60 - $6 - $10 is not enough of a discount for this CAG). I'm tempted to trade my only remaining one. I had two launch controllers and one was getting kind of wonky and I'm sure the other will sooner or later.

bread's done
Back