Sticky: Fred Meyer's coupons valid upon Xbox & Playstation GC's

Cornelius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This thread is to educate & announce when Fred Meyer coupons apply to video game accessories, and more specifically towards Xbox & Playstation gift-cards available within the Home Electronics department. About 1 week or weekend per month, Fred Meyer will offer either:
  • a "save $10/$20/$30 off $50/$100/$150" savings certificate (aka coupon), or
  • a "save xx% off video game accessories" coupon, or
  • in the rarest of cases, a few days when 2 or more coupons overlap & apply simultaneously! :D/
Here's how these coupons pertain to Xbox & Playstation gift-cards (herein GC's) ...
  • If you have a "save $10/$20/$30 off $50/$100/$150 in Home Electronics, etc" coupon, this will take a fixed amount off the total of your qualifying purchases.
    [
    rUcWHYc.jpg
  • If you have a "save xx% off Video Game Software & Accessories" or "save xx% off Video Game Accessories" coupon, then there's no limit to how much credit or games you can buy.
    hLSQdpv.jpg
  • If you have both coupons overlapping & valid simultaneously, then you've hit the jackpot & will save 28-31% off video game accessories ... including Xbox & Playstation GC's!
The "Save $10/$20/$30..." coupon comes off after all other discounts apply (it says this right in the coupon's fine-print). Xbox GC's are typically only stocked in $25 and $50 increments, while Playstation GC's are stocked in $20 and $50 increments. Therefore, you'll need to do some quick math and mix-&-match to round up to the nearest $5 increment, if you intend to only purchase GC's using both coupons.
  • When you have both a 10% coupon and a "save $10/$20/$30..." coupon (about 1x per 3 months), then you'll need to buy at least:buy $60 in credit & pay $44.00 ... aka 26.7% off ($60*.9=$54-$10=$44 and $49/60=73.3%).
  • buy $115 in credit & pay $83.50 ... aka 27.4% off ($115*.9=$103.50-$20=$83.50 and $83.50/115=72.6%).
  • buy $170 in credit & pay $123.00 ... aka 27.6% off ($170*.9=$153-$30=$123 and $123/170=72.4%).
[*]When you have both a 15% coupon and a "save $10/$20/$30..." coupon (about 2x per year; last seen June 2015), then you'll need to buy at least:
  • buy $60 in credit & pay $41.00 ... aka 31.7% off ($60*.85=$51-$10=$41 and $41/60=68.3%).
  • buy $120 in credit & pay $82.00 ... aka 31.7% off ($120*.85=$102-$20=$82 and $82/120=68.3%).
  • buy $180 in credit & pay $123.00 ... aka 27.6% off ($180*.85=$153-$30=$123 and $123/170=68.3%).
[*]When you have 2 simultaneous "save 10%" coupons and a "save $10/$20/$30..." savings certificate (extremely rare; last seen Nov. 2014), then you'll need to buy at least:
  • buy $65 in credit & pay $42.65 ... aka 34.4% off ($65*.9*.9=$52.65-$10=$42.65 and $42.65/65=65.6%).
  • buy $125 in credit & pay $81.25 ... aka 35.0% off ($125*.9*.9=$101.25-$20=$81.25 and $81.25/125=65.0%).
  • buy $190 in credit & pay $123.00 ... aka 34.8% off ($190*.9*.9=$153.90-$30=$123.90 and $123.90/190=65.2%).
Here's some helpful info when redeeming these coupons ...
  • While you may find Xbox, Playstation, and other gaming-related gift-cards nearby on the "Gift Card Mall" kiosk in the Home or Grocery departments, only the shelf-hanging tags on the Game Accessories rack within the Home Electronics dept. are considered "accessories". remember these are amongst the Game Accessories (like gamepads & headphones), and NOT the Gift Card Mall kiosk or end-cap!
  • Here are examples what the shelf-hanging tags look like ...
    zM0LTJG.jpg
    eaDjPlp.jpg
  • When you bring the shelf tags up to the Home Electronics counter, they will exchange these placeholder tags for actual pre-activated GC's they keep locked behind the counter. Keep in mind the quantity of tags on the Game Accessories shelf should correspond to the actual number of GC's they keep locked away, so if you don't see any tags for a particular denomination, that means they don't currently have them in stock.
  • Because the shelf-tags correspond to actual GC's behind the Home Electronics counter, you shouldn't expect cashiers in Apparel, Home, Garden, Grocery, or at each outside entrance to be able to honor the coupons correctly, much less go back to Home Electronics to fetch the pre-activated GC's.
  • The coupons can be presented either as the physical newspaper ad, coupons printed from the website at home, or simply on your phone ... but whatever you do, the UPC barcodes must be legible enough (with enough contrast) for their laser gun to read them. If you have the ability to print a coupon on your printer bigger (such as full page), or can magnify the coupon's image on your phone, then that saves you from begging the store clerk to manually type the UPC into the register (which they may refuse to do).
  • You can redeem these coupons multiple times, but be prepared to drive around to several locations, since they reserve the right to only honor 1 redemption per store per day.
Less important info & caveats ...
  • Newspaper ads are frequently available at all outside entrances but in limited supply. Presenting the coupons within Fred Meyer's iOS or Android apps is strongly advised for simplicity ... but if your phone can't run the app, or you need multiple copies of the coupon, then the website offers PDF's of each ad page, in addition to a version of each coupon that's mostly plain text (albeit with only a small UPC graphic that sometimes doesn't scan).
  • These coupons are good at all participating Fred Meyer locations in the Pacific NW, but not other stores within the Kroger family of stores (as always, YMMV).
  • More math will be involved if you purchase other non-accessory merchandise from Home Electronics to meet the $50/$100/$150 thresholds, or if you purchase merchandise with additional discounts (such as "save an additional 40% off clearance-priced accessories").
  • Sometimes the "save $10/$20/$30..." coupon is only for "Music, Movies, and Video Games" within Home Electronics, and other times it's for anything from multiple departments like Apparel, Garden, Home, and/or Home Electronics. As long as the coupon mentions "electronics", then it will always apply towards "video game accessories".
  • The only caveat to a percentage coupon is that they never doubles with "Home Electronics Accessories" coupons, which will expressly exclude video game hardware, accessories, & software in the fine-print.
  • Both coupons work across all gaming accessories, including gaming accessories in the clearance section. You can even buy other electronic crap with the "save $10/$20/$30..." coupon, but unless you're traveling around to redeem multiple times, then the most-efficient use is buying more virtual XBL & PSN currency with less actual currency.
  • If you have consoles from both Microsoft & Sony, I typically favor the Playstation credit and only use Xbox credit to top off the threshold ... because sales on Xbox gift-cards are more frequent at other retailers like Safeway, Best Buy, and Fry's ... whereas Playstation gift-card promos at retail stores are fairly infrequent. Also, Sony's been knocking the online sales out of the park recently, and it's been much harder to keep my PSN wallet stocked (especially those $15 rebates after spending $100) rather than Xbox's less-than-stellar "Deals with Gold". :whee:
HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all probably saw the Wed/Thurs "save $10/$20/$30" savings certificate.

For this upcoming Friday & Saturday, I gotta say I hate when they run overlapping savings certificates, because it lets the non-CAG's capitalize on our deals! :lol:

(snip)

... and if you can still find the PSN/XBL cards out there, you can combine it with last Sunday's VGA coupon:

(snip)

Just got back from a Fred Meyer's in Vancouver, WA and was able to successfully get the $50 gift card twice using the 3DS B1G1 1/2OFF coupon. Only needed to buy 4 games per transaction, (2) @$29.99 & (2) discounted @ $14.99 worked just fine for me.

I also bought Pokemon Sun/Moon, so not sure why it worked for me and not IO? Might be the order they scanned the coupons in. I made sure they scanned the gift card coupon 1st, then the B1G1 1/2off coupon, & the savings certificate last.
It is YMMV on them doing the gift card first. At my local store they are onto it and don't allow it first.

But still I'm surprised it worked for you. I went to another store just now and bought 6 games. I was hoping just to get the $35 card for the 3 non-discounted games. But this cashier insisted on doing the $50 GC first! So, "great", I thought. But when he finalized the transaction it only discounted 2 of the games to 50%, and it was the 2 cheaper ones. I had bought 2 $39.99 games and 4 $29.99 games and I only had two $15 discounts. I figured the 4 game gift card promo negated the 3rd B1G1 50% off discount. So that was actually worse than getting the $35 gift card for 3 games (since I gained $15 on the gift card but lost $20 on the discount). Fortunately he just did an override and rang up one of the $39.99 games at $19.99 and I ended up getting the discount.

So I ended up paying $135 for 6 games and a pair of $14.99 headphones (since I was 6 cents short of $150 with the 6 games ;)). After discounting the $50 gift card, that comes out to about $12 per item (for each of the 6 games plus the headphones). Not bad considering I had a couple of $39.99 games in there too.

Great deal if I wanted to play the new Pokemon games. I always forgot about Fred Meyer and their deals
Yep. I have 3 kids who are into playing Pokémon now. Fortunately Fred Meyer is a great way for me to get multiples of these. I'm buying and stashing a few copies of Yo-Kai Watch 2 as well, anticipating that they'll ask for that when they are done with Pokémon. I figure if nothing else they will hold their value. They are OOS on Amazon and $50+ there now from 3rd party sellers (but in stock at Best Buy so I'm sure that is just temporary).

I went yesterday to use the $10/$20/$30 coupon that I got in the Sunday paper and hadn't seen that it was only good Tues-Thurs.  WTF Fred Meyer?  Just make it work on Monday.  So I had to leave all my stuff at the counter and tell them I'd come back tomorrow.  I'll be heading up there in a bit.

This seems to be unadvertised but they are having a B1G1 on all 360/PS3/Vita games.  They have some obscure Vita stuff there that places like Target and Best Buy don't carry like Dungeon Travelers 2 and Hyperdimension Neptunia Re Birth 3.

Also Lego Dimensions character packs are about half price and B1G1 50% off.

Here's the most-current Savings Certificate(s) for Wed & Thurs (Dec. 21st & 22nd) ...

extra_large.jpg

... and this week's 10% off VGA coupon ...

extra_large.jpg

Now get out there & find those PSN/XBL cards!!!

For my last Fred Meyer purchase of the season I grabbed a couple of B1G1 Vita games and a Pokémon 3DS case that my son wanted.  After the B1G1, 10% off accessories, and $10 off $50 I got all 3 of those for $44.  Not too bad given that just one of the Vita games was $39.99 by itself.

You might still checkout the "DOORBUSTER" ad coming this Sat & Sun ... most of everything that's NOT ELECTRONIC is 50% off (before extra coupons), but there's also a few select bargains in our favorite department. For example ...
I think you mean Fri/Sat. It is already half over in fact.

Is that Rock Band with drums too? They've had the Guitar sets for $64.99 all week - but really $54.99 with the $10 off (which I assume is no more). But if that is with the drums too that is a good deal. Though hopefully the guitar-only sets are also something like $34.99. I'd get that maybe.

I think you mean Fri/Sat. It is already half over in fact.

Is that Rock Band with drums too? They've had the Guitar sets for $64.99 all week - but really $54.99 with the $10 off (which I assume is no more). But if that is with the drums too that is a good deal. Though hopefully the guitar-only sets are also something like $34.99. I'd get that maybe.
You got me there ... when you're unemployed, ANY day is a weekend day. :lol:

And yeah, the "savings certificate" was only good Tues / Wed / Thurs, and the Band-in-a-Box doesn't qualify for the "10% off VGA's" either. This was a coupon-less trip for me, so to make up for it, check out the shelf-hung coupons for $0.99 bottles of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup elsewhere in the store, and the bakery's day-old rack is a treasure trove (more often than not) ... though most stores make you search for it! :whee:

Keep in mind Freddy's never got the "Rivals" updated SKU's, so I really wouldn't have paid more than $70 ... not with quite a few PS4 "Rivals" big boxes still available around the Seattle area @ GS for $99.99. Yes, the XB1 versions are few & far between (only showing @ 3 locations on Olympic Peninsula), but you might still attempt a price-match @ any BB, since the Peninsula is technically less than 25 miles away. ;)

On the downside, the GS "Rivals" big boxes don't include the bonus "cherry cola" guitar anymore, but they do come with "charcoal" gray Jaguars, rather than the default "periwinkle" blue, so that still makes GS the preferable location to pick it up. :bow:

Good luck!

Almost as good as a "savings cert + VGA coupon" pair ... it's Buy 1 Get 1 for 1/2 Price VGA's, good through 31-Dec-16 with no limits ... making this effectively 25% off.  Should you know of a Fred Meyer that still has PSN or XBL cards, this seems like a perfect excuse to clear them out. :)

k9KCpbR.jpg

There seems to be the $50/$100/$150 deal in play just for today (13th).  My wife found it in the app, the coupon has a mother's day theme.

She also found a 10% off 1 electronics item in her quarterly rewards... I don't know if that will work on cards or if it will stack.

I haven't seen this weeks flier yet so don't know if there is anything that will stack... going there now.

Update... fail. The current coupon seems to exclude gift cards and wouldn't work at the register. Darn. I as excited to reup.

Hmmm. Previous coupons also excluded gift cards and worked. I don't know why it failed. They did move psn cards into the main store and outside of electronics so maybe that was it.

$20 for The Last Guardian or Dishonored 2

Founder's week...so maybe they'll have the $x/$y Q later in the week.

$x/$y Q till Sat.

Potentially good for a gold PS4 if they get them in (Friday release). PS4 controllers on sale for $20 off, so I think the gold controller might be marked for $45 if they have them.

$15 Fallout 4

B1G1 on the value games if you still haven't gotten the Uncharted Collection and such.

The week that makes months of no deals worth it...

Sales plus the GC promo.

Minor stuff:

10% VGA  (probably $36 PS4 controllers)

10% military on Thurs

Free PS4 camera /w purchase PSVR

Playstation week sales

The good one:

$50 GC /w purchase of (3) $29.99+ games

So HZD (probably), Nioh, MLB17, GR:Wildlands, etc for as low as $23.33 after GC.  [$19.33 /w military on Thurs]

Watch Dogs 2, Dishonored 2 as low as $13.33 after GC [$10.33 /w military on Thurs if it still triggers threshold]

Looks like Fred Meyer is doing the $10/20/30 off $50/100/150 deal again. Runs Sunday to Wednesday. Was hoping to use it to basically get a tax free Switch, but it looks like Nintendo hardware is excluded. Might try my luck anyway though. Has always worked on Nintendo consoles in the past.

They also have toys to life BOGO 50% off. I was able to get all 4 Zelda champion Amiibo and a couple Animal Crossing card packs (filler to get above $50) for $47.

Looks like Fred Meyer is doing the $10/20/30 off $50/100/150 deal again. Runs Sunday to Wednesday. Was hoping to use it to basically get a tax free Switch, but it looks like Nintendo hardware is excluded. Might try my luck anyway though. Has always worked on Nintendo consoles in the past.
I just ended up getting my Switch from Target. I figured that $15 off (with Red Card) was the best I was going to do and that seems to be the case.

I am still trying to get a deal on the games though. Of course I can always get Odyssey for $48 from Best Buy. But I'm trying to beat that. I know on Black Friday they will have all their games 25% off. That beats Best Buy by a few bucks ($45 vs $48) but I'm not sure it is worth the trouble.

The best thing would be another $30 off $150 in combination with a gift card deal. They usually have those closer to Christmas though. I need the Switch for my son's birthday early December so I'll probably just buy Odyssey from Best Buy and then look for FM deals to get Zelda and a few others.

Hmm...that 30 off $150 is tempting. BF Fred Meyers ad in case u wanted to see it.

https://blackfriday.com/fred-meyer-black-friday

Looks like 20% off all games on bf too bad it doesn't stack with then other deal
I swear I heard 25% off video games on their radio ad. 20% isn't special with Gamers Club at Best Buy... But yeah, the ad says $20%.

And while that $10 off $50 may not work on Nintendo hardware, it does, apparently, work on Nintendo accessories. I picked up a Switch Pro Controller for $60 today ($10 off $69.99). The BF 20% off is also for accessories so I suppose I could get that Switch controller for $56 then instead of $60. I'll cruise in there in the afternoon and see if they still have any left.

They had a case full of Switch's when I was there Sunday evening by the way.

Update... fail. The current coupon seems to exclude gift cards and wouldn't work at the register. Darn. I as excited to reup.

Hmmm. Previous coupons also excluded gift cards and worked. I don't know why it failed. They did move psn cards into the main store and outside of electronics so maybe that was it.
Moving the cards to outside of the Electronics Dept. (onto the "Gift Card Mall" end-cap kiosks) meant they no longer stocked PRE-ACTIVATED cards behind the register, and instead they all became dumb cards that activate @ checkout ...

HOWEVER during this holiday season ... and this is a BIG YMMV (aka theory based upon prior years' experience) ... you may notice the Xbox "multipack" gift card pack stocked on the game accessories aisle. If so, check to see if it's encased in plastic within the card, or simply attached via glue. Those that are sealed within the card MAY be pre-activated, in which case the "20% off accessories" MAY apply. Here's a couple of examples to know the difference:

Pre-activated? Definitely YMMV:

NSe0keB.jpg

NON-ACTIVATED:

8443052_sa.jpg

You should attempt to purchase this in the Electronics dept, just like the pre-activated cards from years ago, since other cashiers in Grocery or Apparel or Home may not ring up the 20% off coupon at the right time. Be sure to let us all know if there's any success to this! :)

You should attempt to purchase this in the Electronics dept, just like the pre-activated cards from years ago, since other cashiers in Grocery or Apparel or Home may not ring up the 20% off coupon at the right time. Be sure to let us all know if there's any success to this! :)
Sadly there is no Electronics department at my local Fred Meyer any more. They gutted it to put in a dumb-ass sports apparel section. It isn't even a good one - all seems to be running stuff (I was looking for basketball shoes). Electronics are just 2 aisles shoved in between toys and guns now. They still have most of the video game and movie stuff but almost nothing else. Super lame. When I bought my Switch Pro controller they took it up to Customer Service and I had to ring it up there even though I also had groceries. Had to take those to the regular registers. The whole thing stinks. I hear they will be doing this at more and more Fred Meyer stores.

Sadly there is no Electronics department at my local Fred Meyer any more. They gutted it to put in a dumb-ass sports apparel section. It isn't even a good one - all seems to be running stuff (I was looking for basketball shoes). Electronics are just 2 aisles shoved in between toys and guns now. They still have most of the video game and movie stuff but almost nothing else. Super lame. When I bought my Switch Pro controller they took it up to Customer Service and I had to ring it up there even though I also had groceries. Had to take those to the regular registers. The whole thing stinks. I hear they will be doing this at more and more Fred Meyer stores.
i noticed this at one of the stores by me, too. i was hoping it was a temporary situation while they were remodeling the store.

i noticed this at one of the stores by me, too. i was hoping it was a temporary situation while they were remodeling the store.
They did a big remodel here as well but getting rid of the Electronics section was one of the key goals, apparently. They improved some of the food sections, but gutted Electronics and a few other things. I think they got rid of paint, which is fine with me. They also reduced toys a little bit.

Tomorrow Fred Meyer is doing the $10/$20/$30 off deal. They’re also currently doing the $20/$35/$50 giftcard for 2/3/4 games deal this week. I think they should stack—the dollar off deal is a savings certificate and in the fine print it says it can be combined with other coupons, just not other savings certificates. The giftcard deal is a coupon, though I’m not sure about the exclusions on it.

Tomorrow Fred Meyer is doing the $10/$20/$30 off deal. They’re also currently doing the $20/$35/$50 giftcard for 2/3/4 games deal this week. I think they should stack—the dollar off deal is a savings certificate and in the fine print it says it can be combined with other coupons, just not other savings certificates. The giftcard deal is a coupon, though I’m not sure about the exclusions on it.
I saw the gift card deal and was wondering about the $10/$20/$30. It looks like they didn't include Switch games in this, though? What is up with that? I don't remember any other newish system having its games excluded from B2G1 and stuff like this before. I need to pick up Zelda and would love to have used this deal to get that, Mario Kart, Splatoon 2 and maybe something else (already have Odyssey).

From the fine print I saw, it simply didn't list the Switch (while it did include the Wii and Wii U). It didn't seem to exclude them specifically, though. I might give it a shot and see if I can get lucky with an override.

I guess I can pick up Pokémon Sun/Moon Ultra though I never finished the original one and my kids lost interest fast last Fall.

Bumpc_s-2.gif

Good news everyone ... the prepaid GC's are back at Fred Meyer!!!  Photo proof from Monday @ Bellevue location:

zM0LTJG.jpg

eaDjPlp.jpg

If that weren't joyous enough, here's a current "save $10/20/30 off $50/100/150" savings certificate to get you reacquainted with the Home Electronics dept ...

rUcWHYc.jpg

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Great stuff.

Just bought $150 of PSN credit for $120 at my Kennewick Fred Meyer before the coupon ends.

As you mentioned previously, its important to look for the "For Display Only" cards, which means PlayStation and Xbox only, it seems.  (seriously, c'mon, Steam and Nintendo.)

Normally I'm an Xbox man, but I have lots of Uncle Phil credit already.

Happy days are here again!  Can't wait for stackable deals!

Great stuff.

Just bought $150 of PSN credit for $120 at my Kennewick Fred Meyer before the coupon ends.

As you mentioned previously, its important to look for the "For Display Only" cards, which means PlayStation and Xbox only, it seems. (seriously, c'mon, Steam and Nintendo.)

Normally I'm an Xbox man, but I have lots of Uncle Phil credit already.

Happy days are here again! Can't wait for stackable deals!
Woah another SE WA CAG! I thought we were few and far in between. Might have to PM ya. Sadly I forgot to check this thread recently for this deal

Good news everyone ... the prepaid GC's are back at Fred Meyer!!!

If that weren't joyous enough, here's a current "save $10/20/30 off $50/100/150" savings certificate to get you reacquainted with the Home Electronics dept ...
New coupon for this week, no stacking deal yet.

[attachment=30187:extra_large.jpg]

Do any of you think FM is going to stop selling games? There's a lot of games they have on clearance right now. Not just old titles, either. It's near fire sale level.

Do any of you think FM is going to stop selling games? There's a lot of games they have on clearance right now. Not just old titles, either. It's near fire sale level.
If your local FM hasn't already ditched their Electronics dept, then I'd say they're downsizing the dept, especially in the areas of glass-enclosed display racks along the wall (for games) and CD's/DVD's in the aisles. I'm sure portable electronic accessories, new phone activations, and MAYBE cheap TV's, make up most of their sales, so dumping all of those quickly-depreciating clamshell cases makes sense.

With that said, release-day games DO drive traffic into the stores, and I'm sure those games help drive game-accessory sales as well, so as long as the item is less than 1-year-old, then there's no need to completely stop selling games altogether yet.

In my opinion, there are a lot of video game and movie titles they simply stock way too many of for how few they sell. At one store I used to go to before I moved, they had 50-60 copies of one of the Halo titles that just collected dust for months on end. The stores I've been to lately all seem to be overflowing with Captain America and Force Awakens Blu-rays. They would also have those $100+ collectors edition video game boxes just sitting on top of the cabinets and no one would ever buy them.

It might be good for them to shrink the electronics section stock, but I'm not sure what they'd replace the empty space with.

New $10/20/30 savings certificate valid for 3 days this weekend ... just in time for massive XBL & PSN sales! :D/

4qJeHcc.jpg

Another $10/20/30 savings certificate valid for 3 days this Father's Day weekend ... it feels weird to have so many options!

ZWd3mVW.jpg

P.S. Plan for a long stay when you go ... lots of good deals on "man food", tools, etc. :D

It's gonna be a long hot summer, but keep cool inside by playing with your PS4 or XB1!

M7fnDok.jpg

If you're new to this thread, be sure to read the FAQ (at the top of this thread) for which gift-cards can be purchased with this savings certificate.

I didn't see this question covered in the FAQ. Can you pay with Fred Meyer gift cards?
I don't quite know ... there's a chance it "should" work (for any Kroger GC) because they're not GC's from MS/Sony but rather accessories. It's probably more dependent upon well you sweet-talk the associate behind the Electronics counter. :lol:

And just in time for the fall releases, a new Savings Certificate is available for 3 days ...

CS7kmOY.jpg

I love you, Cornelius.  :)

I was just thinking I needed some more Xbox money the other day.
Guess I'm going to Fred Meyer tomorrow!

still waiting for a % coupon to stack with one of these $ off coupons. bring back the good ol days
Whoa!

I just got back from my local Fred Meyer and they also applied a 10% Off coupon after they scanned my Fred Meyer rewards card. I didn't ask for the discount; dude just scanned a coupon behind the counter as soon as I scanned my card.

(note: The Rewards card is not a credit card - its the Fred Meyer generic 'get savings deals so we can track your purchases and sell your information behind your back' card.)

I'm thinkin' Friends & Family must be back!

First they took off the $10 off $50, then they took off the 10% ... and suddenly I was buying $350 in Xbox credit at a 70% rate. :)

Whoops ... almost missed this one valid Fri 8/10 to Sun 8/12 ...

extra_large.jpg

And BTW, unless you pay with cash, they're already tracking your CC or checking account # ... giving them a Rewards account just puts a name to a number. :lol:

There IS a double-coupon deal ... as long as you know a "senior" ages 55 & over ... :lol:

senior.jpg

But if you don't, the following coupon is pretty cool ...

twenty.jpg

And says the following on the "digital coupon" itself ...

4 Days of Deals
https://www.fredmeyer.com/c/save-20--on-home-and-apparel-merchandise-coupon/800000012607
Save 20% on Home and Apparel Merchandise when you make a $20.00 or more Food Purchase. Offer includes Home Electronics. Offer excludes Health and Beauty Care, Greeting Cards, Live goods, Outdoor Floral, and Cosmetics. Download the coupon from August 29-September 3 and redeem from August 31-September 3 ONLY.
Limit of one coupon per household. Digital Coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item. Specially marked items, such as Clearance or Manager’s Specials may not be eligible for Digital Coupons.
Exp 09/033 days left!
What's not stated in this coupon is any limit on how much you can save ... so as long as you buy $20 in food, you can also buy $2000 in Xbox/PSN credit @ Home Electronics!

bread's done
Back