STOOTSI Platinum Medal Gamer Box $50 + 5 shipping!!!

Robman62

CAGiversary!
http://www.stootsi.com/

Its back!!!! it seems to be a rotating deal type of thing
5+5 shipping!!! UPS ground
a mystery box of gaming stuff... I bit on one and hope i get something good, and hey its only 10 bucks, what is that a meal at Micky D's, check it out.
I will post what I get when I receive it.;)

the orders do not ship til 8/11/08, this may be a bummer for some.
they have a bunch of anniversary deals it is about 4th down on the page now

ALSO $0.25 RANDOM PC GAME....NO QUANTITY LIMITS SHIP FOR $5 no matter what!!!!!!

Ok My gamer Box shipped and it weighs 4 pounds.....i wonder whats inside....my 2 wiimotes from stootsi weighed one pound.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SpitFire158']it could be 1 accessory with a whole lot of bubble wrap[/quote]
Entirely possible...thanks for crushing my dreams :(

I got my shipping# on my Gamer Box also and since SOOTSI is right up the road from me I should have it by tomorrow so I will post what I find.

can you say we are all screwed. LOL

though an internet hook up for the Ds would weigh less then 4 pds

love to see that

15 pound package to send back would range around 10 to 15 bucks....

do you just get the 50 back or do you get the 55 back?

say you get 50 back
15 to ship it back

nice waste of 20 bucks : (

i still say the 50 buck box will contain some lame Printer and something else

[quote name='Hostile']My 20 PC games:
Age of the Pirates: Caribbean Tales
StarLancer
Defend the Fleet: Pearl Harbor
Deadly Dozen
Magic The Gathering: Battlegrounds
T3: War of the Machines
Taz Wanted
X Hero
Pat Sajak's Lucky Letters Deluxe (WHAT THE ****)
TV Land presents... (bleh)
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark (****ing expansions)
Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide (same as above)
Arthur and the Invisibles
Deer Hunter
D&D Online: Stormreach
Civilizations II (cracked case... damn)
3x Roller Coaster Tycoon expansion packs

I can't say I'm happy with anything. I'll probably start on Civ 2.[/quote]

Those are exactly the same games i got.

Let's think optimistic here =P although I'm like having some edgy feeling about this identical "weight" similarity. I think, perhaps, it can just be a generic weight so they don't have to weigh everything separately and save time.

also did anybody's item actually ship yet? b/c i ordered wii remotes from them 2 weeks ago and it said billing info received for 5 days until they sent out emails about a 10 day back order, but at 19.99 a wiimote i am willing to wait

[quote name='ajh2298']I got my shipping# on my Gamer Box also and since SOOTSI is right up the road from me I should have it by tomorrow so I will post what I find.[/QUOTE]

Definitely keep us up to date. I am dying of anxiousness for this. This is the first time I ever do one of these.

[quote name='sandman8288']Mine got shipped today...4lbs also.[/quote]

It is not officially shipped until the status changes, trust me ive went through this w/stootsi before they send an email w/ a date but that is not official :roll:

anyone know the zip code of stottsi maybe we could all figure out how long we got to wait : )

tried lookin but dont see the real address on the stie (probally overlooking it)

[quote name='SynGamer']Mine weighs the same...hopefully something for the 360 or PSP. Perhaps i'll make a new thread just for trading what we all get. I'm sure people are going to get items for consoles they don't have...[/QUOTE]

this sounds like a good idea!

Yep, I'm definitely willing to do some trading with fellower CAGers. Hopefully I get something good for myself as well. I dont want to have to trade everything.

[quote name='boblentil']They ship from Freedom, PA 15042.[/QUOTE]

thanks according to ups i should have it weds but doubtful... i be happy end of week

[quote name='coolsteel']Weak, my gamer box is only one pound[/quote]

Could mean you're getting one awesome game instead of a bunch of crap... or one larger piece of crap. :lol:

What if the box turns out to contain a time bomb and a camera! It's really a test from the government to see if you can defuse such a device in time! If you do successfully defuse it you are forced to work for the bomb squad! I see right through there sick games!!!

[quote name='JMEPO']What if the box turns out to contain a time bomb and a camera! It's really a test from the government to see if you can defuse such a device in time! If you do successfully defuse it you are forced to work for the bomb squad! I see right through there sick games!!![/quote]

It's all a big conspiracy :whee:

My gamer box is also 4 lbs. Scheduled for tomrrow but it's still sitting at billing info received so I'm not holding my breath. Also waiting for my envelope of disapointment, looking forwarded to being disapointed.

[quote name='nyman']My gamer box is also 4 lbs. Scheduled for tomrrow but it's still sitting at billing info received so I'm not holding my breath. Also waiting for my envelope of disapointment, looking forwarded to being disapointed.[/QUOTE]

ups might just be too lazy to update the info. They probally got 1000s of orders and though the hell with updating, the people get them when they do. LOL

It's all automated... Stootsi probably printed up all the shipping labels at one time but hasn't actually started shipping boxes.

I hope they ship soon...

[quote name='slidecage']ups might just be too lazy to update the info. They probally got 1000s of orders and though the hell with updating, the people get them when they do. LOL[/quote]

I hope that is the case b/c my wii remotes stayed on that for 5 days until they told me there was a 10 day backorder....it is still stuck on billing info received:drool:

Number of Packages1 UPS Service:GROUND Weight:1.0 LBS
Tracking Number:
Reference Number 1:433540312 Reference Number 2:Gamer Box

[quote name='aihuman']Number of Packages1 UPS Service:GROUND Weight:1.0 LBS
Tracking Number:
Reference Number 1:433540312 Reference Number 2:Gamer Box[/quote]

wow one pound.....er that stinks....i wonder what you get, you may have 2 wiimotes

[quote name='Robman62']I hope that is the case b/c my wii remotes stayed on that for 5 days until they told me there was a 10 day backorder....it is still stuck on billing info received:drool:[/QUOTE]

wouldnt that be concered a scam.

they already charged you and took your money yet they dont ship anything. I think if i dont have my by friday im going to dispute

[quote name='slidecage']wouldnt that be concered a scam.

they already charged you and took your money yet they dont ship anything. I think if i dont have my by friday im going to dispute[/quote]

well they did send an email asking if i wanted to cancel the order, I replied with "where else would I get 2 wiimotes for $45, ill wait" I dont even play my wii that much so its no big

[quote name='paintball745']yes i also got a 4 pound box still stuck on billing info received but i'm not to concerned over it at the latest it will probably be here Saturday.[/quote]

UPS doesn't do Saturdays... I think.

My gamer box

Type: Package Status: Billing Information Received

Billing Information Received
icn_help_blue.gif
Shipped To: BRONX, NY, US Shipped/Billed On: 08/11/2008 Service: GROUND Weight: 4.00 Lbs

Got my PC games box.

Backyard Football 2002
Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales
High Heat MLB 2004
Loco Mania
Marc Ecko's Getting Up
Deer Hunter 2004
Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None
Falcon 4.0: Allied Force
Smart Games: Blue Edition
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury
Dungeons & Dragons: The Temple of Elemental Evil: A Classic Greyhawk Adventure