Street Sweeper Social OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have sold my Zelda DS a few months before E3 :wall:

-----------

So I'm guessing that there's no way to see the 3DS in action unless you see it in person...right?

Nintendo put on a good show...from what I saw on the blog feeds. Looks like they finally went after the hardcore audience as opposed to the casual market.

Why the fuck is Sev wearing a short sleeved shirt during an an assault on a shit in an arctic sea?

--

Team "eee-co"? What the fuck, G4?

--

Those Nintendo games look fun. I'd like to play them, but I sold my N64 at a garage sale... :(

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Team "eee-co"? What the fuck, G4?
[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that's how it's supposed to be pronounced.

Huh? Pretty sure that it's supposed to be ee-co, not eye-co, corrosivefrost.[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They're remaking Snake Eater for the 3DS?[/QUOTE]Gross. If they're not going to give us a real HD "Big Boss" game they should at least port over MGS3.

Speaking of which, it'll be really.....embarrassing(?) if Sony puts out that Sly collection that nobody asked for before they port over SotC.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']iPhone 4 is secured...they even let me keep my $30 Unlimited Data Plan. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Every existing iPhone owner can keep their unlimited data plans, you dumb fuck

[quote name='zewone']Pretty sure that's how it's supposed to be pronounced.[/QUOTE]

e-co and eeeee-co are not the same. the idiot announcer on G4 must be hitting puberty at age 43. at least he tried, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back