Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']Have they announced how much Natal will be?[/QUOTE]

Not officially, but the Gamestop pages put it at:

$150 for Kinect
$300 for Kinect Arcade Bundle
$400 for Kinect Elite Bundle

2wqha8g.gif

I'm sure it's only temporary...they'll have more by Friday fo' sho.

-------------

I still can't log in to EA's Gun Club....been trying a few times since it was announced and no dice.

[quote name='budsmoka']MAking my wish list for christmas on amazon now lol. I want Crysis 2.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget the Axe Body Spray and the Kanye West CDs.

I hate Kanye West, and I'm still waiting on him to finally come out of the closet.

[quote name='Brak']I hate Kanye West, and I'm still waiting on him to finally come out of the closet.[/QUOTE]

You wanna see something gay?
[Yes]
Plapth
Ooooh.

MGS:Rising looks sick, was one of the few things of interest from today.

I'm not really looking forward to either of the conferences tomorrow. Sony seems to have revealed most of their big games already and Nintendo conferences suck. Hopefully the low expectations will make it better.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']MGS:Rising looks sick, was one of the few things of interest from today.

I'm not really looking forward to either of the conferences tomorrow. Sony seems to have revealed most of their big games already and Nintendo conferences suck. Hopefully the low expectations will make it better.[/QUOTE]

The 3DS announcement should at least be interesting.

The Sony conference will have live demos of Killzone 3, maybe Infamous 2 or LBP2? and definitely Dead Space 2 and tons of Move stuff. Yeah...I don't really know what Sony could bring out since I haven't read very many rumors about their presentation tomorrow.

[quote name='seanr1221']Take a shot everytime something embarassing happens.[/QUOTE]

What would get me drunker faster:

- Taking a shot everytime something embarassing happens today?

or

- Taking a shot everytime your boy SonofaBeep flipsflops on his shitty opnions?

[quote name='munch']Why is this call the slim? I do think it looks nice.

[/QUOTE]

I too think it looks nice, but I'm hesitant to upgrade just yet. I suppose I will eventually, after all we all Red Ring at least 4 times, amirite? I guess when I exhaust all my options for free repairs. Plus, my Jasper is chugging along just fine . Did wish mine had HDMI tho...

[quote name='manthing']Morning all.

I wonder if the Sony or Nintendo events will be as embarassing as MS...[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, Sorny will give away Move to everyone in the audience...

[quote name='Number83']I too think it looks nice, but I'm hesitant to upgrade just yet. I suppose I will eventually, after all we all Red Ring at least 4 times, amirite? I guess when I exhaust all my options for free repairs. Plus, my Jasper is chugging along just fine . Did wish mine had HDMI tho...[/QUOTE]

Your Jasper doesn't have HDMI? :whistle2:?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Your Jasper doesn't have HDMI? :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

that's cause...it isn't a Jasper...how the heck can you have a Jasper without HDMI?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Your Jasper doesn't have HDMI? :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

Hmm...Maybe it isn't a Jasper? It was a refurb for my launch console, maybe 2 years ago? It does have the giant copper heatsink...which is why I thought it was a Jasper.

w00t...Falcon4lyfe!

[quote name='Wolve11']that's cause...it isn't a Jasper...how the heck can you have a Jasper without HDMI?[/QUOTE]

I guess you cant...

Me = :dunce:

Was there a Xbox between Falcon and Jasper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back