Street Sweeper Social OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']I hope I can get ESPN3 when I'm Europe this fall. Shit's going to suck if I miss all the Auburn games. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

I think ESPN3 is limited to the US. You would have to use a proxy in order to access it.

[quote name='Wolve11']I'm surprised there's no eBay postings yet for the slim 360. That thing would sell like crazy with overnight shipping right now.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the journos can't sell it for profit.

i got laid out at hockey last night. some douche dropped his shoulder and tried to take me down. thankfully, i'm about twice his size so he fell just as hard as I did, but damn it still hurts. every part of my back/neck is stiff and aches. i feel old:(

[quote name='TheRock88']Hahahaha, showing a dude on a stool. Guess they were bored of the Rez demo too.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha...I just saw that too. That dude looked bored out of his mind.

I wish I could go get you right now
14030416073.271400487.IM1.03.565x421_A.561x421.jpg

So it looks like you can get $105 after $25 bonus credit for trading in your X360 Arcade at GS right now.

I just can't justify spending $200+ on a redesign, quieter unit, and 250GB HDD. :bomb:

[quote name='Maklershed']I want an Assassin's Creed movie.[/QUOTE]

watch that short that they made. Its pretty good for a video game movie short.

Kinda torn right now. While I'm glad that you get to play as Ezio again, was hoping the game would take place in another time period.

Damn, looks like a just missed the Assassins Creed talk.

Does gamestop do price adjustments? Brother bought an arcade system a couple of weeks ago.

[quote name='Maklershed']If you transfer data between two 360s with a USB thumb drive can it be an unformatted Kingston or do you need something special?[/QUOTE]

You can use just about any thumb drive that meets the speed requirements.

[quote name='TheRock88']Did he just call it Xbox Connect?[/QUOTE]
That's how it's pronounced.

I think I'm going to trade all my games in my TL to GS...maybe then I can get a new X360...or maybe I should wait and get a bundle with Kinect? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Medal of Honor']You begin your online career as a U.S. Army Ranger, but progress up levels, unlocking new items on your way to becoming a Tier 1 Operator. And you definitely want to become Tier 1 -- that's when you unlock a beard. The beard doesn't kill, it just looks bad ass.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']EA Sports Active 2 for Kinect is $100.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Well, normal games are dying.

Next gen's input method:

200px-IT_%28South_Park%3B_The_Entity%29.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back