Street Sweeper Social OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheapyponcho.jpg

[quote name='manthing']My EVO4G's screen is starting to lift off and there's light leakage from the buttons...

:bomb:[/QUOTE]
Damn, dude...didn't you just get it a few days ago?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Damn, dude...didn't you just get it a few days ago?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

[quote name='seanr1221']lol manthing lol.[/QUOTE]

lol @ThatAppleKnight

You've been a good guard, Nicholas. Fair and strong. I want to reward you with this chocolate kiss.
Throw it over!
Then it would smoosh... we wouldn't want that.
Looks like London Bridge is falling down!

Any big E3 news yet? Preferably that Microsoft is completely abandoning motion controls.

[quote name='manthing']My EVO4G's screen is starting to lift off and there's light leakage from the buttons...

:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Yessssss. Embrace the dark side. It's not long now until my prediction comes true. Muhahahaha!

[quote name='Maklershed']Any big E3 news yet? Preferably that Microsoft is completely abandoning motion controls.

Yessssss. Embrace the dark side. It's not long now until my prediction comes true. Muhahahaha![/QUOTE]

10:30 AM PDT is when the press conference starts.

[quote name='Maklershed']
Yessssss. Embrace the dark side. It's not long now until my prediction comes true. Muhahahaha![/QUOTE]

You're becoming the DrMarioKart of cell phones...

Are we going to read about your exploits of scouring small town pawn shops for old cell phones?

:whistle2:(

[quote name='manthing']This MS press conference suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks[/QUOTE]

Gears 3 looked alright, but there hasn't been anything to truly get me excited.

[quote name='seanr1221']My gf just asked me to get a Kinect and Kinectimals.

That guys avatar looked like Minh.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I thought too. :lol:

God Damn fucking Bullshit Microsoft Exclusivity...

First footage of new Metal Gear is during a 360 event. There goes the best thing Sony had.

I want to punch some babies.

[quote name='flowery']God Damn fucking Bullshit Microsoft Exclusivity...

First footage of new Metal Gear is during a 360 event. There goes the best thing Sony had.

I want to punch some babies.[/QUOTE]

You're upset about MGS:Rising showing first on the 360? And Treyarch CoD map pack timed exclusives?

Not sure if serious...

Soccer players are pussies. You see guys take a dive in other sports, but soccer is the only sport you see people fall and just roll in agony, only to see that no one even came close to them in the replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back