Street Sweeper Social OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a good time yesterday entering a "boosting room" and getting spammed with messages to leave the room. So I decided to take out the noob tube and go to town. They all left the room and I got the forfeit victory. Pretty sweet.

[quote name='Wolve11']i had a good time yesterday entering a "boosting room" and getting spammed with messages to leave the room. So I decided to take out the noob tube and go to town. They all left the room and I got the forfeit victory. Pretty sweet.[/QUOTE]
I love griefing the cheaters.

Man, I am peeing sitting down right now!

Brak, it is not for drugs, I am going to San Antonio again on Tuesday/Wednesday and needed some extra gas money. :cool:

schermata20100614a00341.png

Obviously it's too early to tell, but it doesn't look that much smaller from that picture.

I'd also imagine it won't take long to come out if they're showing pictures off now. I wonder how much I can get for a 120GB and wifi adapter :whistle2:k

Gross. I was hoping it was fake but it's pretty much confirmed. At least it'll have wifi and a decent hard drive, I guess. That thing on Spike tomorrow is their non-Natal conference, right?

How do yall pronounce Natal?

I think its "Nate-ll" (like neonatal care) but I heard it pronounced "Nah-tall" which sounds like femme fatale.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah.

It's kind of late to ask how to pronounce Natal, flowery.[/QUOTE]

Ah c'mon cut me some slack. I don't keep up with the 360 and I heard it said for the first time this weekend.

I just found it weird and curious.

I feel completely betrayed for liking Green Day when Dookie came out to now finding out they made a shitty broadway musical out of a shitty album.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah.

It's kind of late to ask how to pronounce Natal, flowery.[/QUOTE]

I just now realized that it was renamed. I feel like an absolute retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back