Street Sweeper Social OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear whoever the hell is making Dead Rising 2,

Worry a little less about getting in game advertising such as Playboy and focus more on a save system that is in line with current gen standards*. Thank you.

* I wouldn't even mind the bathroom thing again if they were in more easily accessible areas.

I thought they were going to fix that in the nnw Dead Rising so you could save whenever. I remember an interview on Joystiq with a Devloper and he essentially implied that. He even said that the old save system sucked and it was too, "japanese."

I've done about all I want to do with Red Dead. I'm moving in June where I won't have internet, so I'm selling it. Who wants it?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Rock band 2 kind of taught me how to play the drums[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was reading that with RB2 they essentially did that with the drums, now they're expanding to the guitar and keyboards with RB3.

Damn, I'm going to need new instruments...I probably won't get them at launch but for sure down the road.

Brak's going to get the new instruments so he can learn how to play his favorite white zombie songs. It's real hard learning to ride the open D note!

That Dio song is going to be dope, but are they going to add more keyboard parts to it? That'd be boring as fuck to sit there doing nothing for half of the song. :\

1276204830536836.jpeg

Considering the game and the books both have good stories, there's bound to be cool effects, and the license hasn't been whored out entirely so far, I'd say yes, there's a very good chance it won't suck.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Doesn't the save system allow for multiple saves, but you're required to get to bathrooms to save?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's my problem. Finding and getting to the bathroom. It always seems to be hidden away from the main action. Its like at the back of some long hallway on the second floor, miles away from anything.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is there even a slight chance that the Mass Effect movie won't suck?[/QUOTE]
Like 1 in 1,000,000.
Read the screen writer's credits.

Anyone still doing MyPoints? I've had no action in months and out of nowhere I have had almost 1k in "click throughs" and surveys this week.

[quote name='manthing']h3ll:

Rapper Drake !=Nathan Drake.

Nolan North=Nathan Drake[/QUOTE]
Ahh, I missed the "Nathan" part of your statement === I'm retarded today.

I wonder if RB3 will have some "here's a reason to buy it new" code again? Maybe they'll only let you use RB2 data if you get the license code from a new copy? I'm sure they'll come up with something. I'd be willing to grab a used copy shortly after release... I'll let one of you handle keyboards. :)

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Ahh, I missed the "Nathan" part of your statement === I'm retarded today.[/QUOTE]

Only today?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back