Street Sweeper Social OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='budsmoka']Making Sweet and Sour chicken and Friend Rice. Shit is so cash.[/QUOTE]

Would you kindly fuck off and die?

Thanks,

Everybody on Cagcast.com

[quote name='munch']The latest from the SDF:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7294500&postcount=42[/QUOTE]

Every Sorny defender has some type of mental illness.

[quote name='Maklershed']Niiiice ...

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-dead-space-2/101174?type=flv

EDIT: Even sexier:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-killzone-3/101188

That jetpack thing looks bad ass[/QUOTE]

Speaking of mental illness, saying Sorny's GenericDullFlagshipShooter3 looks better than Dead Space 2?

:nottalking:

[quote name='flowery']I'm shaking with excitement for this US of A v England match.[/QUOTE]

USA has no chance.

I was impressed with how South Korea played.

[quote name='Wolve11']USA has no chance.

I was impressed with how South Korea played.[/QUOTE]

Bollocks!

I just hope it's a good match and then they can both advance from the group.

[quote name='flowery']Bollocks!

I just hope it's a good match and then they can both advance from the group.[/QUOTE]

Its not exactly a hard group for England. US should at least be able to get second.

Finished Bioshock 2...Overall it was decent, but doesnt hold a candle to the first one. So now I started Gears of War 2...I should finish it by the time 3 comes out.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I read that that Splice movie is heavily influenced by Cronenberg and isn't shitty like the trailers make it out to be so I think I have to see it now.[/QUOTE]

Yesss. I walked out of the theater pretty surprised.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm digging the new Limp Bizkit single...reminds me a lot of Three Dolla Bill and Significant Other.[/QUOTE]

No, Linkin', nooooooo. You aren't helping yourself one stinkin' bit!

[quote name='Trakan']Panda, you know how you bought those maps? You gonna you know, play them ever?[/QUOTE]

Work $$$$ggaaaaa.

I'll be able to play during the day today.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Work $$$$ggaaaaa.

I'll be able to play during the day today.[/QUOTE]

You've put more time into the Nazi Zombies maps than this map pack, $$$.

[quote name='Trakan']You've put more time into the Nazi Zombies maps than this map pack, $$$.[/QUOTE]

I hope you choke on the giant dick you're eating right now.

I'll be on around 4 or 5 PM.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Killzone 2 was a bland sandwich with extra bland sauce. It's probably the most forgettable game I've ever played.[/QUOTE]

But its the PS3's Halo killer?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Killzone 2 was a bland sandwich with extra bland sauce. It's probably the most forgettable game I've ever played.[/QUOTE]

I remember KZ2... the multiplayer, at least.
There was some 360 game though... definitely an FPS... but I can't quite place it.

Even the original Killzone was touted as PS3's answer to be all but left out of FPS, but it was sort of crap. It's fun to play casually, but it's really hard to get into it routinely and when you do, it kind of sucks.

[quote name='Maklershed']I like pizza. I like bagels. I like hotdogs with mustard and beer.[/QUOTE]

I like parties I like fun I want to live in a hamburger bun.

d8wGz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back