Street Sweeper Social OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']I hate that Time Warner won't pay for Espn 3.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe Comcast does.

And that's the only nice thing I'll say about them.

I think my hair is the longest it has been in 10 years or so, but it's still pretty short. I'll cut it in 2011.[quote name='Wolve11']listening to old crazy techno songs brings me back. This is the shit I was raised on:

[insane techno track][/QUOTE]Jesus. :\

The pseudo cell shading looks awesome, but it looks like it controls like shit. Just announce that you can use a regular controller, goddamn it.

Trakan is a retard. I'm sure we'll hear reports that the controls work perfectly fine on the show floor and that there was an obvious issue with the stage demo.

But this demo is a fucking train wreck.

"With the wii motion +, it makes it easy to switch weapons!"

I'll wait for floor impressions, it would suck if they put out an unresponsive Zelda game.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Trakan is a retard. I'm sure we'll hear reports that the controls work perfectly fine on the show floor and that there was an obvious issue with the stage demo.

But this demo is a fucking train wreck.[/QUOTE]

I'm aware that the controls weren't working 100% correctly, but that doesn't change that fact that I want to play it with a real controller, stupid.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Jim can you come punch this kid in the face?[/QUOTE]

I played the hell out of Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, literally hundreds and hundreds of hours, but even I know that shit don't play anymore.

Philip Kollar also called me a cynical asshole via Twitter.

[quote name='seanr1221']You can get one by pre-ordering, right?[/QUOTE]

I believe so, but if you're part of the Battlefield VIP program you can get in early, this Thursday.

I got my code directly form EA, that's where I pre-ordered my copy from a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back