Strell's Lowball: Slowly sending packages out. Thanks everyone!

[quote name='phoenix529']What do you want for Jirachi? Groudon? Regice? Latias?[/QUOTE]

Lmao. I wish I played Pokemans. :]

/updated to here

FORTY MINUTES REMAIN

While I have a moment, it should go withouot saying that hte final five minutes of this will be HECTIC. I will attempt to update as best I can.

I will NOT UPDATE IN THE LAST 30 SECONDS OR SO, POTENTIALLY NOT THE LAST MINUTE. I HAVE to clear when the time is up, so I HAVE to post then, so if I'm unable to update everything, that's just the breaks. So again, I encourage you to have a window open with your ABSOLUTE HIGHEST BID. WHat will most likely happen is people will fire off high bids at the end, I'll end the auction, and pick out the winners from there.

GOOD LUCK!

44 minutes remain!

[quote name='Shady3011']All three Deoxys forms. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Ahaha. Douche. Lol.

Marc Ecko's Getting Up LE tin - $2.50
Killer Instinct (with manual) - $1.5

[quote name='flare1185']Hmm so if i bid like 20 bucks but the lowest people bid was 15 does it jump to 16 or straight to 20?[/QUOTE]

Straight to 20. That's how all lowball auctions work. There's no way to pull of proxy bidding here like eBay.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I'm not familiar with this metallic kingdom hearts 1 cover, and I cant find anything on it. I didnt realize there were alternate covers for KH1[/QUOTE]

I mentioned earlier that I'm not sure if there are non-GH copies of KH1 that *do not* have this cover. For all I know, there's only the GH and non-GH covers.

This one is just very pretty. I don't THINK it's unique or anything - maybe a first print run? Surely you've seen one before.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I'm not familiar with this metallic kingdom hearts 1 cover, and I cant find anything on it. I didnt realize there were alternate covers for KH1[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me.

Kingdom Hearts (Metallic Cover) - $10

[quote name='Strell']I mentioned earlier that I'm not sure if there are non-GH copies of KH1 that *do not* have this cover. For all I know, there's only the GH and non-GH covers.

This one is just very pretty. I don't THINK it's unique or anything - maybe a first print run? Surely you've seen one before.[/QUOTE]

Not totally sure about the story either, but it definitely was limited since the original cover was just like the GH version.

In case I get outbid, I'll bid a dollar for Strell's return address with the intention of sending him hilariously inappropriate packages that can best be described as "Marten's random box if you replaced all of the cool stuff with actual random objects".

[quote name='Strell']I mentioned earlier that I'm not sure if there are non-GH copies of KH1 that *do not* have this cover. For all I know, there's only the GH and non-GH covers.

This one is just very pretty. I don't THINK it's unique or anything - maybe a first print run? Surely you've seen one before.[/QUOTE]

By metallic do you mean shiny? My non-GH copy is shiny, lol, and I had to replace my first one (stolen), so I don't know for sure if its special or anything.

Persona 3 (Original, comes with soundtrack, artbook, carboard sleeve box) $16,50
Final Fantasy 1 & 2 gba (sealed) $7,50
#4 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE (Sealed) - $20,50
Final Fantasy Origins (Sealed) - $12,50
Okami - $8,50
Kingdom Hearts (Metallic Cover) - $10,50

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']By metallic do you mean shiny? My non-GH copy is shiny, lol, and I had to replace my first one (stolen), so I don't know for sure if its special or anything.[/QUOTE]

It's not lenticular, where you move your head and the image changes.

It's definitely shiny. The GBA KH game is similar. I never owned KH2 so I wouldn't know if it followed the trend.

"Metallic" might be something of a misnomer, but I didn't quite know how to describe it, and decided it was the best fit as I was updating the OP. Now everyone knows it by that, so it stays.

Might wanna check the front page then flare, I'm outbidding you.

Bragarb! You clever Argentinian! Back off! :lol:

#4 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE (Sealed) - $21
Final Fantasy Origins (Sealed) - $13

Worms World Party (sealed) - $3
Blinx 2 (sealed) - $2
Kirby 64 - $2
Descent (sealed) - $3
KOF MI - $7

10 minutes remain!
10 minutes remain!
10 minutes remain!

Phoenix, don't listen to my rantings. :] By all means I do not discourage such activity.

bread's done
Back