Strell's Lowball: Slowly sending packages out. Thanks everyone!

KIngdom Hearts GBA - $13

Kingdom Hearts (Metallic cover) - $14
Okami - $10
SMT: Nocturne - $21
#5 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE $23
SMART Modular Technologies 512MB DDR 184-pin RAM DIMM $2.50

Shit. I've got no idea what I wound up winning... guess I'll check back in a bit and see what I got. I think I lost out on most of what I bid on.

Also, this was my first lowball sale... are you allowed to edit your posts and/or use spoiler tags? I thought editing my post would go against the "bidding" structure, as it would be unfair to edit a post on page 27 when everyone is looking at page 29.

I think I won something :lol:

edit: Strell about the RFU. I really ended up not needing it after your explanation. No one else has bid on it so it did not change the outcome, but if you'd like me to buy it, I still will. Sorry I didn't get a chance to explain during the madness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, give me...well. It'll take a bit to sort through all of this.

And yeah, bidding was over on the previous page (if you're on 20 posts per page).

As much as I want to, I can't accept the higher bids beyond my "It's over" post.

[quote name='lilboo']YAY looks like I got Kingdom Hearts PS2 and Strell's dildo. :whee:[/QUOTE]

You got the magical number $11.50 was the most I was going to spend on it. :D

So do people's posts exactly at 1am (12 CST) count if they got in before the "IT'S OVER" post, or are they technically past the deadline (as they should be)?

Friggin snippers. If you want something, make a legitamite bid early.

I wasn't going to change my bid at the last minute, but did so out of spite after seeing people try to snipe me. Don't know if I won or not, but that hardly matters at this point. Bwahahaha!
:p

[quote name='Strell']Ok, give me...well. It'll take a bit to sort through all of this.

And yeah, bidding was over on the previous page (if you're on 20 posts per page).

As much as I want to, I can't accept the higher bids beyond my "It's over" post.[/QUOTE]

I'd help you sort it out if it wasn't a conflict of interest, lol

[quote name='soonersfan60']So do people's posts exactly at 1am (12 CST) count if they got in before the "IT'S OVER" post, or are they technically past the deadline (as they should be)?[/QUOTE]

The "It's over" post is the dead end. I click on submit when my clock said 12:00, and waited for it to get in there.

There are some higher bids beyond it, but I can't accept them in good conscience.

I think I won at least the AC Guide and the DS bag. I'd be happy with that. This is always so tense. And watching Valkyrie while doing it only adds to the tension.

bread's done
Back