Strell's Lowball: Slowly sending packages out. Thanks everyone!

Damn nice list. :)
good luck

Playstation Portable:
Samurai Champloo UMDs Volumes 1-3 (Contain two episodes each) [Sealed] $2
Accessories:
1st Party Battery Charger (PSP Phat) $2
Fotochute 20GB Portable Hard Drive $5

Dreamcast:
D2 (Sealed) $6
Sonic Adventure 2 (Sealed) $2
Accessories:
1st Party White Controller $2
1st Party White VMU (no cover) $2

Microsoft Xbox/360:
Toejam and Earl 3: Mission to Earth (Sealed) $2
Accessories:
XBox Live Arcade Codes (XBLA Codes):
Robotron 2084 $1

Computer/PC:
Logitech Wireless DJ Music System $5

Promotional/Other Items:
Chik-Fil-A Cow Plush: Chik-Fil-A 2006 Bowl Edition $1
Pez Star Wars Walmart Limited Edition Pez Set $2

Zelda: Majora's Mask CE $7
Zelda: Ocarina of Time (with Master Quest) (Open/Mint/Complete) $8
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (Original Coverart, sealed) $3
Dragon Valor (Sealed) $2
Legacy of Kain Collector's Edition Bundle (Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Fighting Force) $2
Digital Devil Saga (Deluxe box set, sealed) $25
Growlanser Generations Deluxe (Sealed) $25
Okami $2
Suikoden 3 $2
Sonic Adventure 2 (Sealed) $5
NeoGeo Pocket Color BUNDLE **Not dividing this up!** $20
Dr. Katz Seasons 1 and 2 $1
Megaman 9 Press Kit (Complete but opened, has a tear alongside bottom) $10

Argh... I hate being so damn broke... I was so close I could taste that sealed copy of D2....

$1 on one of the copies of Majora's Mask.

And... I guess..... $8.50 on D2.....

Zelda: Majora's Mask CE - $32 [the mintiest!] :whee:
Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc (with Jirachi) - $5
Harvest moon: Friends of Mineral Town (Sealed) - $10
Brave Fencer Musashi - $10
Megaman 9 Press Kit - $25
Texas Instruments TI-86 Graphic Calculator - $10
Dr. Katz Seasons 1 and 2 - $5

footnote: i dont get all the lowball bidders. do you think you'll get it for $1? Just bid near your max and see what happens rather than look at this list every two seconds to see if someone bid that 50 cents or $1 more than you and then have to come back and reenter a bid.
also, Strell CML or see my PM about any delays on my side.

[quote name='Arakias']Zelda: Majora's Mask CE - $32 [the mintiest!] :whee:
Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc (with Jirachi) - $5
Harvest moon: Friends of Mineral Town (Sealed) - $10
Brave Fencer Musashi - $10
Megaman 9 Press Kit - $25
Texas Instruments TI-86 Graphic Calculator - $10
Dr. Katz Seasons 1 and 2 - $5

footnote: i dont get all the lowball bidders. do you think you'll get it for $1? Just bid near your max and see what happens rather than look at this list every two seconds to see if someone bid that 50 cents or $1 more than you and then have to come back and reenter a bid.
also, Strell CML or see my PM about any delays on my side.[/QUOTE]

Well, personally for me, I'm almost doing what I feel is my highest bid at this point :D

Plus, the more people have to come back and bid again, the more bumps the thread gets, helping out the thread-maker to hopefully get more people to see it.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Well, personally for me, I'm almost doing what I feel is my highest bid at this point :D

Plus, the more people have to come back and bid again, the more bumps the thread gets, helping out the thread-maker to hopefully get more people to see it.[/QUOTE]

Well I hope you win what you are aiming for! And bumping the thread often is definitely not what you want to do if you want to win an item with a lower bid. Keep the thread out of sight and out of mind! :whistle2:# (Only from a buyers perspective of course, not from Strells)

Strell; I'm sure you don't need this free bump (your list is hot today). I just have to ask. I've been wondering for a couple of years... Who is the guy in your avatar? Someone else has him in their avatar as well. Just curious. Real curious. He seems hauntingly familiar. I hope the answer lives up to the buildup. Thanks for your time!

I have two questions:

Does Mario Paint (SNES) come with the mouse?

Is the Legend of Zelda (NES) a gold or grey cartrage?

[quote name='Arakias']Well I hope you win what you are aiming for! And bumping the thread often is definitely not what you want to do if you want to win an item with a lower bid. Keep the thread out of sight and out of mind! :whistle2:# (Only from a buyers perspective of course, not from Strells)[/QUOTE]

Well thank you! I might win one item, honestly, but still... I know from my prespective, I'd want to get as much stuff for $1... But, I've been wanting to do a lowball auction (so I can get some money for new drums and keep our band together), and it's always better to give the seller some extra cash... Like, you bidding $32 on a copy of Majora's Mask haha. That was pretty nice of you, I must admit.

1$ on:
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact Double Box set (does this come with the Fatal Fury Hat?)
Bomberman Online (Sealed)
Chu Chu Rocket (Sealed)
Worms World Party (Sealed)

3$ on:
Samurai Champloo UMDs Volumes 1-3 (Contain two episodes each) [Sealed] (Are these separated or sold as one altogether item?

Bids of $1 on all the following, except as noted:

USB Logitech WebCam Model Number: V-UH9 (includes manual)
1st Party Black Carrying Case (Designed for original phat system)
$8 Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Sigma Star Saga (Sealed)
Animal Crossing e-Reader Cards: Doc, Yuka, Samus's Suit
1st Party Component Cable (Loose, mint)

$1 -- Animal Crossing e-Reader Cards: Doc, Yuka, Samus's Suit
$2 -- Chu Chu Rocket (Sealed)

$24 -- NeoGeo Pocket Color BUNDLE

$24 -- GameCube component cable

[quote name='Vulgarism']Well thank you! I might win one item, honestly, but still... I know from my prespective, I'd want to get as much stuff for $1... But, I've been wanting to do a lowball auction (so I can get some money for new drums and keep our band together), and it's always better to give the seller some extra cash... Like, you bidding $32 on a copy of Majora's Mask haha. That was pretty nice of you, I must admit.[/QUOTE]

You know what? I'll just up the ante for everyone since my bid was much higher than others. I bid $15 each for the other 5 Majora's Masks.
Zelda: Majora's Mask CE - $32 - mintiest [original bid]
Zelda: Majora's Mask CE - $15
and for anyone not coming close to my higher bid, you have been warned.

good luck Vulgarism!

Hello everyone! I'm starting to update again from the last time I did so a few hours ago, so please bear with me. I'll also answer PMs when I'm done doing this.

Here were some other questions asked in the thread since then. I might combine all of these and put them in the OP just for reference.

[quote name='jughead']Strell; I'm sure you don't need this free bump (your list is hot today). I just have to ask. I've been wondering for a couple of years... Who is the guy in your avatar? Someone else has him in their avatar as well. Just curious. Real curious. He seems hauntingly familiar. I hope the answer lives up to the buildup. Thanks for your time![/QUOTE]

I actually have a pre-made PM set aside for this exact question, having gotten it many times in the past. I'll be sending it your.

If anyone else is curious, it's from the Hot Mario ads Nintendo ran when Mario Kart DS came out years ago, starring the comedy group 99. A few of the ads focused on the newly implemented Wifi connection, and one showed various Marios in other countries playing against Luigi in Japan. Mine is the French one.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I have two questions:

Does Mario Paint (SNES) come with the mouse?

Is the Legend of Zelda (NES) a gold or grey cartrage?[/QUOTE]

Mario Paint doesn't have the mouse - cart only.

Legend of Zelda is indeed a gold cart. I never even stopped to consider if there were gray carts. :]

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']1$ on:
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact Double Box set (does this come with the Fatal Fury Hat?)

3$ on:
Samurai Champloo UMDs Volumes 1-3 (Contain two episodes each) [Sealed] (Are these separated or sold as one altogether item?[/QUOTE]

KoF:MI doesn't have the hat - I think I picked this up at a Circuit City sale years back. The game itself is still sealed, but the bonus DVD is not (though it is safely in its case and so forth).

The Samurai Champloo UMDs...I probably should split them up in case people wanted to buy them individually, but seeing as how you only get two episodes per UMD, it makes more sense to me to keep them together. So if you bid on them, you're getting all three for the price you set. I.e., if you say $3, you pay $3, not $3 per UMD.

If people suggest I DO break them up and the current bidder(s) agrees to it, we'll go from there. But for now I'll consider them a bundle and mark it as such on the list.

Sigma Star Saga (Sealed) $3
Zelda 2: Adventure of Link Classic NES Series $3
Brave Fencer Musashi $10
Persona 3 (Original, comes with soundtrack, artbook, carboard sleeve box) $10
Full Throttle with Dark Forces 3 Level Demo [CD only] $5
SMT: Nocturne $10

C'mon man up everyone! Dont waste Strell's time with $1 bids! Would you like to personally read every post and update your original thread countless times because buyers bid $1 over each other perpetually?

[quote name='Arakias']You know what? I'll just up the ante for everyone since my bid was much higher than others. I bid $15 each for the other 5 Majora's Masks.
Zelda: Majora's Mask CE - $32 - mintiest [original bid]
and for anyone not coming close to my higher bid, you have been warned.

good luck Vulgarism![/QUOTE]

... You win this round... I think Strell is going to do damn well on this lowball sale...

And, I guess I approve of this sale, Strell. I mean, you mention it in the title.

[quote name='Arakias']C'mon man up everyone! Dont waste Strell's time with $1 bids! Would you like to personally read every post and update your original thread countless times because buyers bid $1 over each other perpetually?[/QUOTE]

Waste time? Absolutely. It's all part of "playing the game" unfortunately. I'm with you though. I typically figure out how much I'm willing to pay and bid slightly lower, which gives me some room to bid again if necessary.

Hey chimpian and Jack:

I don't have Sonic Adventure 2. I am very sorry about that - entirely my fault. I spent a good portion of time yesterday going through my list to make sure I had everything I'd planned on putting up. This is primarily ported from my TL, and given the number of things I've got, a few mistakes were bound to slip in.

I actually used the SA2 toward the Amazon Trade-In deal a while ago, which means through magic, it's getting turned into a Mad Katz TE 360 arcade stick. Because now when I lose to someone in SF4, I'm doing it on a grand and mighty controller!

So please accept my apologies.

Attention please:

Arakias has contacted me in regards to a Majora's Mask. I am playing the "preferential treatment" clause here and selling him one directly for a price he PM'd me, which is actually higher than his already high $32 bid. So it's not as if he's getting some kind of underhanded backroom deal.

I want to make it clear that he and I discussed all of this beforehand. We've agreed that he leaves his $15 bids as current (though I already see Jack up there outbidding one), so those will remain as active and should he manage to keep them as winning bids until next week, he gets those too.

This is not meant to imply that I am taking high bids through PMs and therefore hurting the credibility of this (and the very idea of a) lowball sale. It's simply that he's approached me and stated he wanted to get one because he would be indisposed once everything ended, and is giving me a price that I feel is what they'll ultimately average out to be.

If anyone feels hurt or cheated by this, I would like to point out that you've got over a week and five other copies to bid on. I wouldn't be doing this if it were for something on this list that I only had one of and proved to be very sought after.

Just trying to keep things transparent and on the up-and-up as best I can, while still making people happy. 'Cuz that's the whole spirit of this site and the trading capability - we're here to help each other.

If you've got a complaint, just voice it to me through a PM. But I think everything is pretty kosher all around, so if you're just lookin' to be a jerk, spare me the time, because we're all better off not doing that.

Thanks guys, and thanks so far for all of the incredible support. I honestly wasn't expecting such a great turnout this quickly - it's only been alive as of midnight or so last night, and I've got a good set of bids on a wide variety of stuff. So I'm very thankful for everything, and hope it turns out well for all parties involved.

Good luck!

Also to note, I PMed Strell after having made a post on the first page of this thread because I wasnt sure if he was selling them separately or as a bundle (for some odd reason).
I think this is an awesome sale/auction and have made several bids across many items already. Some one-off items on his list, like the Megaman 9 press kit, I will prob get beat out on, but its a great start towards the sale.

I think this is an awesome sale/auction and have made several bids across many items already. Some one-off items on his list, like the Megaman 9 press kit, I will prob get beat out on, but its a great start.

Mortal Kombat II 1$
Starfox 1$
Street Fighter II 1$
Zelda: Ocarina of Time 9$
Final Fantasy Origins 1$
Beatmania w/controller 4$
King of Fighters Evolution 1$
Maken X 1$
Samba de Amigo 1$
Persona 3 11$

[quote name='Strell']Attention please:

If you've got a complaint, just voice it to me through a PM.
[/quote]

Seems fair to me. You're getting a price you deem fair, he's getting a game he wants... and I'd say the preferential treatment is fair (especially since you spelled out that possibility before the auction started).

Your auction, your rules, no complaints. :)

Thanks guys, and thanks so far for all of the incredible support. I honestly wasn't expecting such a great turnout this quickly - it's only been alive as of midnight or so last night, and I've got a good set of bids on a wide variety of stuff. ...

Thanks to you for putting some good stuff up for grabs. I typically bid what I'm willing to pay... maybe a few dollars less to give me room to reevaluate later. Saves time and effort since I usually don't have to come back upping my bids.

One question: can you post (or link to) a picture of the GameCube carry case? Not sure if I'm interested and want to know what's being offered before deciding.

Arakias: Which Chu Chu Rocket? DC or GBA? I was unsure. :]

ejamer: I'll get a pic up. I have to leave here in a few minutes to run a quick errand, but I'll be back and get one up. For the record, it's not the greatest GC case in the world (that distinction belongs to the Nakiworld G-Pak). It'll hold the system and....oh, I'd guess hookups, two controllers, and a few games. But I'll get a picture soon.

Edit: We should be good up to this post - I got flare's bids in. If I'm missing any, PLEASE let me know. If you post and I still don't update it, drop me a PM. Been good so far, but I'm only halfhuman after all.

Edit@Arakias below: Got it. Be back in about an hour everyone!

This is the best lowball I've ever seen. I need to look over the list some more, but I'm starting to think I'm going to be spending a lot on this one :(

Castlevania IV - $1.50
Legend of Zelda (Gold Cart) - $1
Jurassic Park - $1
Starfox - $1.50
Perfect Dark - $1
Kirby 64 - $1.50
Pilotwings 64 - $1
Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc (with Jirachi) - $6
1st Zelda:Ocarina of time with master quest - $11
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow - $5
Final Fantasy 1 & 2 Dawn of Souls - $1
Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories - $1
Final Fantasy Origins - $2
Kingdom Hearts Metallic cover - $3
Metal Slug 4&5 - $2
Altered Beast - $1
Phantasy Star 2 - $1
Sonic and Knuckles - $1
(dreamcast) Chuchu Rocket - $2
Ooga Booga - $1
Samba de Amigo - $2
Worms World Party - $2
Sega Gamegear Bundle - $2

:D

Now I just need to remember to revisit this before it ends :/

[quote name='Jack']Is it safe to assume that everything is complete unless noted otherwise?[/QUOTE]

Yar. But if you want to know specifics, I'm happy to provide.

I think I'm going to take pictures of stuff overall and post 'em up, just for reference sake.

Majora's Mask pics and Gamecube case incoming first.

@ctclements: I'll try to remember I should alert you within a week. :]

Final Fantasy Origins - $2
Kingdom Hearts (Metallic cover) - $4
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact Double Box Set (Game is sealed, DVD is not, includes the cardboard dust cover, no neat Terry hat) - $4
Okami - $4
Personal 3 - $12
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - $12
Suikoden 3 - $4
ATI Radeon X1650 Pro - $3
Texas Instruments TI-86 Graphic Calculator (Guidebook, USB Adapter for software upload/download included) - $12

Sorry some of the bids are not applicable (someone's bid is higher).

Man.. I hate it when people bid $0.50 in these auctions.

ATI Radeon X1650 Pro - $4
Texas Instruments TI-86 Graphic Calculator (Guidebook, USB Adapter for software upload/download included) - $13

ATI Radeon X1650 Pro - $5
Texas Instruments TI-86 Graphic Calculator (Guidebook, USB Adapter for software upload/download included) - $15

Neverwinter Nights $1
Massive Attack: Mezzanine $1
Ladykillers (FS) $1
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl $1
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance $1
Point Blank 3 (Sealed) $1
Timesplitters 2 (Player's Choice) $1

The Legend of Zelda (Gold cart) $1 ctclements $1.50
Castlevania IV $1.50 ctclements $2
Kirby 64 (cart only, stickers and writing on carts) $1 Placebo $1.50
Pilotwings 64 (cart only) $1 ctclements $1.50
Rocket: Robot on Wheels (cart only, sticker is in bad shape) $1
Nyko ThunderPak (Rumble/Memory Pak Hybrid) $1 Mad D $2
Timesplitters 2 (Player's Choice) $1.50
Tail Concerto (Sealed) $2
Beatmania w/controller $4 flare1185 $6
Castle Shikigami 2 $1 hero101 $1.50
1st Party White Controller $2 chimpian $2.50
1st Party White VMU (no cover) $1
Sega Genesis System (Revision 2) with RFU and power hook-ups, 2 1st Party Controllers, 1 3rd Party Programmable Controller $2
Sega Gamegear System Bundle $2 ctclements $3

Updated with pictures of: Gamecube 1st Party case, PSone Silver 1st case, PS2 Phat Case, Beatmania bundle, and all Majora's Mask games.

Going to add bids beyond post 90 right now.

Battery is charging on my camera, so if anyone wants pics of anything, just let me know and I'll get to them after I'm charged up.

bread's done
Back