Strell's Lowball: Slowly sending packages out. Thanks everyone!

And we're good.

Aihuman: What's a cross-ring?

Actually, I attempted to google it. Sounds like something you'd put over the nub of the system and it makes it give hard directions for up/down/left/right? Neat idea, but I don't have it. If that changes your bid, let me know as soon as you can. Appreciate it!

Also, a new challenger appears, everyone! Vulgarism be havin' a sale over here!

Bumping with my generic "I'm updating" post.

Interest check: Is anyone looking for old TMNT action figures? I've got a few, some still sealed. Just checking. If they don't end up in this thing, I might take them over to Vendazzle (an off-shoot of ChaseTheChuckWagon).

[quote name='phoenix529']Indeed it does, sir. Indeed it does.

It goes for way more than that on eBay though, so...[/QUOTE]

The way I think about it, after fees and dealing with idiots on eBay, selling it for less on here is basically on the same level.

/updated

Backseatdog: You avatar reminds me of Tweenbots. Also, Imma flip a coin to determine whose bid you knock off.

Ok that's a lie - I'm going to punch an old lady in the street. Both are random.

/updated

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']@Strell - I just noticed you missed my one dollar Fantavision bid back on post#128.[/QUOTE]

Crap.

At some point I could have sworn I had seen that, and even did Ctrl+Fs on all the pages to check for it. Maybe I mispelled it and none of the searches brought it up. I am truly sorry for that.

ZerotypeX: Since he bid first, I'm giving it to TctclMvPhase. This is my mistake and I apologize to the both of you for it.

I need that to complete the collection and subsequently pretty much complete my whole PS2 RPG collection that I want (minus a few uncommon/common games). Plus then it allows me to open up my sealed DDS1 so I can finally play both games. :) Plus the lowest one on ebay right now is $120 and that is for an opened one. Lowest for sealed is $150.

Also might not be around for the end of the lowball, due to work :whistle2:(

So I set the bar and hopefully set it high enough :D (however this doesnt mean that is my limit on high I will go for that game ;) )

Hi! Can you ship to Argentina? If positive, here are my offers:

Super Nintendo

* Castlevania IV $5
* Starfox $2,50
* Street Fighter II $1,50

NES

* The Legend of Zelda (Gold cart) $2.50

N64

* #4 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE (Pic 1) (Pic 2) *Note slight dent/wear and tear on left front edge $16

Gamecube

* Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc (with Jirachi) $11
* Zelda: Ocarina of Time (with Master Quest) (Open/Mint/Complete) $12

DS

* Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (Original Coverart, sealed) $7
* Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt (Demo, cart only) $1

GBA

* Chu Chu Rocket (Sealed) $6
* Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Souls (Sealed) $4
* Harvest moon: Friends of Mineral Town (Sealed) $11
* Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories $3
* Zelda 2: Adventure of Link Classic NES Series $4 (cart only)

Playstation

* Final Fantasy Origins (Non-GH, Sealed) $7
* Legacy of Kain Collector's Edition Bundle (Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Fighting Force) $4
* Megaman X4 (Sealed) $2
* Megaman X5 $3
* Megaman X6 (Sealed) $2
* Metal Slug X $11
* One Piece Mansion $4
* Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure $13
* Road Rash 3D (Sealed) $1

Playstation 2

* Kingdom Hearts (Metallic cover) $9
* Megaman X7 $2
* Metal Slug 4 & 5 $4
* Okami $6
* Persona 3 (Original, comes with soundtrack, artbook, carboard sleeve box) $14
* Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne $16
* Suikoden 3 $5
* Wipeout Fusion $3

Genesis

* Sonic 2 $1
* Sonic 3D Blast $1
* Sonic and Knuckles $1,50
* Sonic Spinball $1

* ATI Radeon X1650 Pro (512 MB DDR2, X16 PCI Express) (Sealed) $8

Phoenix Wright Statuette/Figurine - Miles Edgeworth (foot is broken, would be quick fix) (Pic) $1

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Drat, I wish I would've seen this sooner. :([/QUOTE]

It ends in....what, five days? :p

Bragarb: Let me think about that.

@Strell - I was just thinking, and if its alright with you and ZeroTypeX his dollar bid can stand in place of mine. I understand the rules though and I am in no way trying to get out of the binding one dollar bid I already made...I just figure if he still wants it, he can have it.
I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

[quote name='phoenix529']Dear God, Bragarb...

And two of those are mine!
Tell him no, Strell! lol. I kid, I kid.[/QUOTE]

He/she has like 5+ of my bids too! Haha.

@Strell, when are you going to decide if you're going to allow it? So I can outbid him/her on some of the goods. :cold:

The thought of sending a good number of things to another country doesn't bother me so much as the zero feedback and joining this month. I'm going to have to consider it a bit and talk to some people for advice. It's nothing against anyone - it's just a simple self defense thing. Once again, saying this in here so everyone is on the up-and-up.

@Tctcl: I'll change it back to ZerotypeX, no worries on that. Thank you for letting me know. :]

Yeah, he joined solely to bid on lowballs, and that scares me as well(not trying to save my bids, if you let him bid, so be it, I'll just outbid him.)

you can talk to mission42 already bought a few games movies, waiting for them to come. Don't worry I'll stick to my bids
EDIT: if I didn't outbid you it's because I was looking at the old first post prices

Massive Attack: Mezzanine $2
Tenchu: Return From Darkness $1
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (Sealed) $1
Wipeout $1
Descent (sealed) $1

bread's done
Back