Strell's Lowball: Slowly sending packages out. Thanks everyone!

Update: I'm doing some research on my own in regards to the above, and will most likely figure it out tomorrow morning. Sorry for the slight delay everyone.

I have gone ahead and updated bids with others for the time being.

This seems to be the best solution I have right now, so I just ask for a little patience at the time being.

Thanks everyone!

/updated

Ok, here's the deal.

Everything I've found in reference to Bragarb07 is 100% positive. He's technically got +2 iTrader feedback here (one from a current transaction, one if you put 2 and 2 together from looking at his eBay feedback with a CAG who has the same handle at both sites) and his information checks out.

At the end of the day, there's no reason I should be barring people from bidding so long as they follow the rules of the lowball - uphold their bids, pay shipping, know when it ends, etc. Further, there's no reason people can't outbid. Kind of capitalistic cutthroat, sure, but to me it's two sides of the same coin - I either refuse perfectly valid bids, or I let someone pay an extra fifty cents to retain their winning-ness.

So I'm going to greenlight Bragarb07's bids, since he's (and the info I've collected) convinced me that everything is good to go here.

I want to add that if he bids elsewhere in other auctions, it's entirely up to that person's discretion. I don't speak for anyone else, so I don't expect anyone to absolutely follow my lead.

I hope no one expresses a problem with this decision, because while I'd understand that, it's really not something I'm going to focus on right now. So I will be updating bids here pretty quick - but first it is lunch time.

EarthboundX5: Awesome name and avatar. I wouldn't have bundled up the 3DO games, but it seemed like the fair thing to do since ViolentLee had gone ahead and bid on all of them. I do apologize for that though.

[quote name='Strell']Ok, here's the deal.

Everything I've found in reference to Bragarb07 is 100% positive. He's technically got +2 iTrader feedback here (one from a current transaction, one if you put 2 and 2 together from looking at his eBay feedback with a CAG who has the same handle at both sites) and his information checks out.

At the end of the day, there's no reason I should be barring people from bidding so long as they follow the rules of the lowball - uphold their bids, pay shipping, know when it ends, etc. Further, there's no reason people can't outbid. Kind of capitalistic cutthroat, sure, but to me it's two sides of the same coin - I either refuse perfectly valid bids, or I let someone pay an extra fifty cents to retain their winning-ness.

So I'm going to greenlight Bragarb07's bids, since he's (and the info I've collected) convinced me that everything is good to go here.

I want to add that if he bids elsewhere in other auctions, it's entirely up to that person's discretion. I don't speak for anyone else, so I don't expect anyone to absolutely follow my lead.

I hope no one expresses a problem with this decision, because while I'd understand that, it's really not something I'm going to focus on right now. So I will be updating bids here pretty quick - but first it is lunch time.

EarthboundX5: Awesome name and avatar. I wouldn't have bundled up the 3DO games, but it seemed like the fair thing to do since ViolentLee had gone ahead and bid on all of them. I do apologize for that though.[/QUOTE]

^ All you mang. Sounds good to me. Hurry up and update already so I can make some bids before class ;).

And as Judge Mills Lane said, I'll allow it!

/updated

Sorry mis0 if I didn't finish lunch in time!

Note: Banjora bid on Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrows after Bragarb07. Both bid $7. I flipped a coin for this and Banjora's stands.

[quote name='Strell']EarthboundX5: Awesome name and avatar. I wouldn't have bundled up the 3DO games, but it seemed like the fair thing to do since ViolentLee had gone ahead and bid on all of them. I do apologize for that though.[/QUOTE]

No problem, lol, I think I have enough 3DO games anyways, plus I already got my once in a lifetime awesome deal on them a few years ago. Got like 30 3DO games (in box with manuals), a 3DO (in box with manuals), like 10 different controllers/joysticks, a ColecoVision, 5 different Coleco controllers, like 30 games for the Coleco (with manuals for all), an Atari 7800 (my 4th one, but meh), and a few Atari games (with manuals), and technically also an AtariST (with everything imaginable) for about $100.

Anyways, I've been watching this thread for a while and will probably join in bidding later (not to snipe, just don't wanna bother if the main things I want get higher than I wanna pay).

Wow. Incredible score! Colecovision is where it's at, people. Smurfs and Venture.

Did you get one of those wheel controllers for Destructor? And Destructor? Game was sick.

/updated

[quote name='Strell']Wow. Incredible score! Colecovision is where it's at, people. Smurfs and Venture.

Did you get one of those wheel controllers for Destructor? And Destructor? Game was sick.

/updated[/QUOTE]

I got the rollerball controller from the guy, bought the wheel controller (w/ Turbo) from Atari2600.com though back when I needed to buy a keyboard for an ADAM I got off craigslist.

Updated!

Bragarb: I forgot the Miles Edgeworth figure bid, so I got that in. Side note: Would you like me to open it up and fix it? The box itself is open, but the figure is still in a plastic bag. It's cool either way. Also fixed the MPH demo bid.

[quote name='Strell']Updated!

Bragarb: I forgot the Miles Edgeworth figure bid, so I got that in. Side note: Would you like me to open it up and fix it? The box itself is open, but the figure is still in a plastic bag. It's cool either way. Also fixed the MPH demo bid.[/QUOTE]
Yes if you don't mind fix it please. Thanks!

1943 - $1
Clayfighter - $1
Starfox - $3
Quickshot Arcade Style Programmable Controller - $1
Interact SN ProgamPad Controller - $1
Intec Gamecube Battery (Purple) - $1
1st Party Black Carrying Case, Backpack style - $1
1st Party Rumble Pak - $1
Animal Crossing e-Reader Cards - $1.50
Onimusha Tactics - $1
Blaster Master: Blasting Again - $1.50
Descent (sealed) - $1
1st Party PSOne Silver Carrying Case - $1
1st Party *PS2* Black Carrying Case - $1.50
1st Party Silver Wrist Strap - $1.50
Wetrix+ - $1
Darwinia - $1
Microsoft Works Suite 2004 - $1
Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed Bobblehead - $1

Last edited by a moderator:

sneslogo.jpg
Super Nintendo:
*Cart only unless specified
  • Bill Lambier's Combat Basketball (with manual) $1.00

:gc: Nintendo Gamecube:
  • Fifa Soccer 2003 $1.00
  • Harry Potter: The Chamber of Secrets $1.00
  • Metal Arms: Glitch in the System $1.00

gba.gif
Gameboy Advance:

• Konami Collector's Series: Arcade Advanced $1.00

ps1.gif
Playstation:

• Longbox Games: Majority are "mostly" sealed - plastic wrap has small rips
    • Descent (mint) $1.00
    • Kileak: The DNA Operative (Overall poor shape) $1.00
    • Magic Carpet $1.00
    • NBA Shootout (Sealed) $1.00
    • PGA Tour '96 $1.00
    • Tecmo World Golf: Play 101 Courses in Japan $1.00

Sega Genesis:

• Games (all cart only):
    • Best of the Best Championship Karate $1.00

:xbox: Microsoft Xbox/360:
  • Soul Calibur 2 (wear and tear on case) $1.00

And we're good once more.

I am going to add some more items tomorrow...most likely around noon or so. Or at least I'm planning on doing that. Some random stuff, but I'll be sure to catalog it for quick reference at the beginning of the OP so people don't have to slug through the whole thing to check every nook and cranny.

And if I don't do it, well - then I don't.

So! Stay tuned tomorrow everyone! Thanks again for the fantastic response so far!

Also, I should probably have asked earlier: Brave Fencer Musashi's coverart says two discs. I only have one, but my understanding is that the second one was simply an FF8 demo. *IF* it is truly a two disc game, then I've fucked up and I apologize. If it's just a demo, then I'm leaving. *IF* someone has bid on it and is disappointed that it does not have the FF8 demo (again assuming this is all the second disc is), they are more than free to cancel the bid. Once again, my fault here, but the fervor of this lowball has caused me to forget to ask every time I've thought about it.

[quote name='dragonjud']1st Party Silver Wrist Strap -$2.00 (it's my strap, leave it alone, pretty please!)[/QUOTE]

But how will I ever insure my PSP stays tight to my wrist!?!?! Can you imagine the horror....so ya, np, lol.

[quote name='Nightfox31']Dragonball Z Ultimate Battle 22 for $1 please[/QUOTE]

My bad for missing this the first time.

We're good.

SNES:
$1.50 - Mortal Kombat II (with manual) $1 flare1185
DS:
$2 - Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt (Demo, cart only) $1 Bragarb07
Gameboy Adv:
$2 - Animal Crossing e-Reader Cards: Doc, Yuka, Samus's Suit $1.50 EarthboundX5

Question:
Are the Animal Crossing e-Reader cards only the 3 mentioned, or are they a collection of cards whose highlights include the 3 mentioned?

Thanks!

[quote name='mr_btw']
Are the Animal Crossing e-Reader cards only the 3 mentioned, or are they a collection of cards whose highlights include the 3 mentioned?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Just the three. One day I'd like to have a full collection, but that'll take a pretty penny off eBay.

I'll snap some pics when I get home later tonight.

There should also be an update with new items as well!

/about to update

Sorry about missing your bids, dragonjud. They are in - I got distracted by something.

TctclMvPhase: No more than $5, since I could fit it in a flat rate box without problem, and likely much lower depending on if the winner has other stuff being sent to them. If there were other things combined with it, I'm sure the total shipping cost wouldn't exceed $10. I'll drop by the post office tomorrow and check out flat rate box sizes to get a better idea.

Hope this helps!

/updated

[quote name='Strell']Sorry about missing your bids, dragonjud. They are in - I got distracted by something.

TctclMvPhase: No more than $5, since I could fit it in a flat rate box without problem, and likely much lower depending on if the winner has other stuff being sent to them. If there were other things combined with it, I'm sure the total shipping cost wouldn't exceed $10. I'll drop by the post office tomorrow and check out flat rate box sizes to get a better idea.

Hope this helps!

/updated[/QUOTE]

Your answer satisfies my curiosity. So if it will be an inconvenience, you dont need to drop by the post office.

Somewhere between five and ten is completely copasetic.

Intec Gamecube Battery (Platinum) - 1 dollar
Chu Chu Rocket (Sealed) GBA - 7 dollars
Nyko Car Charger for use with GBA SP/DS - 1 dollar
1st Party PSOne Silver Carrying Case - 3 dollars
Samurai Champloo UMDs Volumes 1-3 Bundle (Contain two episodes each) [All sealed] - 4 dollars
Samurai Champloo Vol. 6 SE Tin (Sealed) - 3 dollars
50 Pack of d_skin CD Protectors - 1 dollar
Canon Digital Camera Battery Charger + Battery.
Battery is Lithium Ion, labeled NB-3L. Battery charger says "CB-2LU" on it, for SD100/SD10 Digital ELPHs and some others. - 3 dollars

Here are a few more bids:

Wizards and Warriors 3 $1
Point Blank 3 (sealed) #2 $2
Descent (sealed) #1 $1.50
Wipeout $1.50
D2 (sealed) $10
Wetrix+ (sealed) $1.50

Updated.

I'm currently adding some new items and also updating with some pictures of existing things. When I have the new stuff in, I'll make a post with a quick catalog of it there. I'll include it also at the top of the thread behind a spoiler in case anyone needs to check it out quickly there, and then everything will be placed within the regular list where appropriate. New things include Guncon2 games*, a Zune leather case, some ram sticks (off brand, various sizes and speeds), and a few other tiny things. Nothing major, but I figure I'll put 'em up.

@ChadThyJuggla: The Nocturne is mint. Includes the soundtrack as well. There's a tiny, tiny nick in the plastic of the DVD case - I'll take a picture to show you want I mean. Very small - most likely missed unless pointed out, but I like to make sure everyone is clear.

*Edit: Hmmmm. The games aren't actually in the oversized boxes. I could have sworn they'd be in there. Guess it's controllers only at the time being, but I'll look around some more. Can't remember ever trading them away or anything, but it's been a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back