Strell's Lowball: Slowly sending packages out. Thanks everyone!

[quote name='Strell']Thank you Firefox for crashing on me while in the middle of listing new things.

/blarg....[/QUOTE]

We had a power outage halfway into making my thread last sunday morning at about 3 in the morning... So... I had to start over again sunday during the day... It SUCKS when you have to start over, eh?

GameCube stuff...
$1 -- Midway Arcade Treasures
$1 -- Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3: Rebel Strike Preorder Disc
$1 -- Intec Gamecube Battery (Platinum)

List of new items! I will slowly integrate these into the regular list. For now I'm going to have a New Items section at the top of the OP to make sure no one has to trudge through the whole list again.

• Marc Ecko's Getting Up Limited Edition (Complete inside tin case)
  • DLO Leather Folio Case for Zune
  • Guitar Hero Dual Gig Bag (Holds two guitars)
  • Guitar Hero II Single Guitar Bag (Check the second picture. Also note these are not designed to hold Rock Band guitars, but should accomodate any GH model.)
  • Time Crisis 3 Oversized Box with Guncon2 Controller (Includes special AV cable as well but NO game)
  • Time Crisis: Crisis Zone with Guncon2 Controller (Includes special AV cable as well but NO game)
  • RedOctane Metal Reload Pedal (High quality, sturdy, heavy, used with Time Crisis games. Not sold/made anymore!)
  • Gravis Eliminator Aftershock USB Gamepad Controller
  • Various RAM Sticks (Pulled from older machines.)
    • SMART Modular Technologies 512MB DDR 184-pin RAM DIMM
    • For the above four sticks, I can't determine if they are PC2100/266Mhz or PC2700/333MHz. Different reports from here and here, based on which number I look up off the sticker. I'd guess it is the lower speed PC2100 just to be safe.
    • Hynix 256MB DDR PC2100/266MHz CL2.5 SoDimm [For use in laptops] x2 (512MB Total)
    • Samsung 256MB DDR PC2100/266MHz CL2.5 184-pin RAM DIMM (hehehe, "Hynix")
    • SMART Modular Technologies 256MB DDR PC2700/333MHz CL2.5 184-pin RAM DIMM
    • Infineon 256MB DDR PC2700/333MHz CL2.5 184-pin RAM DIMM x2 (512 MB Total)
    • (Some Brand) 128MB DDR PC2100/266MHz CL2.5 184-pin RAM DIMM x2 (256MB Total)
    • Please Note: I have not directly tested any of these, but I am confident they work. They would be useful in an older machine (most likely with relatives or friends) or potentially a media center. They are out of date by today's standards and would only slow down current machines with newer RAM.
  • Empty Game Cases:
    • Gamecube Single Disc x3
    • Playstation 2 Single Disc x3
  • Manuals and Coverart (Spoiled because long list. Condition is B+ territory, with wear and tear):
    • Manuals and Coverart (With Cases):
      • Xbox: Project Snowblind
      • Gamecube:
        • Dragonball Z: Budokai
        • Ridge Racer R: Racing Evolution
        • Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
        • Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
        • Mario Party 4 (Kmart Wavebird Bundle Variant)
        • Mario Party 4 (Kmart Wavebird Bundle Variant)
      • Playstation 2:
        • Alter Echo
        • Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
        • Auto Modellista
        • Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (Greatest Hits)
        • Batman Begins
        • Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland
        • Haven: Call of the King
        • Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (Greatest Hits)
        • Kengo: Master of Bushido
        • Kinetica
        • MAGIX Music Maker
        • Mark of Kri
        • NARC
        • Project Eden
        • Rebel Raiders: Operation Nighthawk
        • Silpheed: The Lost Planet
        • SSX (Greatest Hits)
        • Super Bust-A-Move 2
        • Timesplitters
        • Virtual Fighter 4: Evolution (Greatest Hits)
        • Wild Arms 3
        • XIII
        • Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses
    • Manuals/Coverarts (Loose):
      • SNES: NBA Jam TE (Manual)
      • PSP: Darkstalkers Chronicle of the Chaos Tower (Manual)
      • Xbox: Mojo! (Manual + Coverart), Tak and the Great Juju Challenge (Manual)
      • Playstation 2:
        • Castle Shikigami 2 (Manual + Coverart)
        • Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (Coverart)
        • eJay Clubworld (Manual + Coverart
        • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Manual + Coverart)
        • Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
        • Mad Maestro! (Manual + Coverart)
        • MLB Slugest Loaded (Coverart)
        • Sonic Riders (Manual)
        • Street Fighter Anniversary (Manual)
        • Transformers (Coverart + Manual)
        • X-men Legends (Manual)
        • Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters Coliseum (Manual + Coverart)
  • Guides (All are very old and most likely no one wants them, but I figure it's worth listing. Assume normal penny guide wear and tear.):
    • Nintendo 1st Party:
      • Super Metroid
      • Super Metroid
      • Starfox Assault (Sealed)
      • Starfox Assault (Sealed but plastic has tears)
      • Starfox Assault (Sealed but plastic has tears)
    • Prima:
      • Mechassault 2: Lone Wolf (Small tear on front cover)
      • The Urbz: Sims in the City
      • The Urbz: Sims in the City
      • The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
      • Champions: Return to Arms
      • Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dawn of Destiny (Sealed)
      • Super Mario Bros 3: Super Mario Advance 4
      • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2
      • Def Jam: Fight for NY
      • Def Jam: Fight for NY
      • Assassin's Creed w/LE Art Book (Sealed)
      • Devil May Cry 4
      • Mario Party 5
      • Army of Two w/Best Buy "Dirty Money" Graphic Novel (Sealed)
      • Army of Two w/Best Buy "Dirty Money" Graphic Novel (Sealed)
      • Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster Coliseum
      • Dragonball Z: Budokai 3
      • Batman Begins
      • The Orange Box (Sealed)
    • Brady:
      • Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
      • The Suffering: Ties That Bind
      • The Suffering: Ties That Bind
      • Baten Kaitos (small tear on back cover)
      • Arc the Lad: End of Darkness
      • Arc the Lad: End of Darkness
      • Tekken 5 Signature Series
      • Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
      • Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy
      • God of War: Chains of Olympus
      • Bully: Scholarship Edition

Again, guides are generally old penny guides, so assume some wear and tear on the edges and so forth. The only real exception are the Super Metroid guides (yes, from way back in the day), which are in worse condition. They have numbers written on the front (will add a pic soon) and are generally quite run down.

Manuals and coverart can be added for free, so just ask if you are interested. Guides...well, I don't really want to ask a dollar for each, since they are so cheap. I'd like to call these first come first serve, but if anyone wants to pay for one because others are interested, they are encouraged (heh) to bid. I'll be happy to add them so long as you know they'll just add a bit to shipping, and may or may not complicate in terms of getting a longer box or something. I have plenty of padded envelopes and can ship them separately, but I imagine that'll run about 2-3 bucks per guide, and if I can fit more per envelope, I'll do so to save on shipping. So, you know - just use your best judgment.

Now to add some pictures of some various items. Stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures have been added for:
  • SMT: Nocturne (to show the tiny imperfection in the DVD case)
  • Growlanser Generation Sealed Box (to show the sticker seal)
  • Overall picture set is now included in the OP of the stuff being sold, in case anyone was curious

Thanks again everyone! Please let me know if there's any questions I can answer. We're almost at the 48-hours-left mark.

PS1 - Silent Bomber (CD only) $5

DC - Carrier (Sealed) $1

:xbox:Unreal Championship (PH , sealed) $1

Strell , shooting you a PM about the guides.

Add an extra dollar to that Suikoden 3 to make it $7.

Also.. I'd like to call dibs on the cover art/manuals if you're still offering them for free. :D

Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
Virtual Fighter 4: Evolution (Greatest Hits)

Thanks! Bump.

I'm interested in some guides. I'd love to check out:
Super Metroid
Baten Kaitos
Bully: Scholarship Edition

But if others are also interested maybe we can fight to death with spoons to see who gets them... Or maybe they can go to whoever bids the most for other items, or whoever can do a handstand the longest?

Interested in these guides, so I'll bid on the one that has a bid on it
Assassin's Creed w/LE Art Book (Sealed) $1.50
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
Mechassault 2: Lone Wolf (Small tear on front cover)
Devil May Cry 4
Arc the Lad: End of Darkness
Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy

And then
Tail Concerto (Sealed) $11.50
Growlanser Generations Deluxe $32

Marc Ecko's Getting Up Limited Edition - $1
Time Crisis 3 Oversized Box with Guncon2 Controller - $1
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone with Guncon2 Controller - $1
RedOctane Metal Reload Pedal - $1
Gravis Eliminator Aftershock USB Gamepad Controller -$1
SMART Modular Technologies 512MB DDR 184-pin RAM DIMM - $1
- Heres hoping PC2700! -
Hynix 256MB DDR PC2100/266MHz CL2.5 SoDimm [For use in laptops] x2 (512MB Total) - $1 (not sure if my laptop can use em, but I'll take the risk, lol, currently has PC100 and a PC133...don't know how PC2100 would fair, but should be fine, else I have a friend who could use em)
Gamecube Single Disc x3 - $1
Playstation 2 Single Disc x3 - $1 (only if these are memory card holder ones)
Super Metroid - $1 (I know there is already a $1 bid, but I see there are 2 listed and the other was requested free)

And these ones free, unless people start bidding on them, lol
Super Mario Bros 3: Super Mario Advance 4
Army of Two w/Best Buy "Dirty Money" Graphic Novel (Sealed)
God of War: Chains of Olympus

[quote name='ejamer']I'm interested in some guides. I'd love to check out:
Super Metroid
Baten Kaitos
Bully: Scholarship Edition

But if others are also interested maybe we can fight to death with spoons to see who gets them... Or maybe they can go to whoever bids the most for other items, or whoever can do a handstand the longest?[/QUOTE]

I'll stick to bidding, I can't spoon fight anymore...last time I cut my friend's face...

Ok, I need to decompress some thoughts and PM some responses, but I will be updating somewhat soon. So just be a little patient with me - I'm currently in the midst of drawing something for my sister, and it's long and tedious, so it's difficult to switch gears.

But I am on the case!

[quote name='decrot']9 bucks for Radeon X1650[/QUOTE]

I was gonna bid on this, I was really excited (same series as my card, and I need another for my g/f's comp), then I saw it was PCI-E and got sad, lol.

Bids have been updated.

There is a hiccup with the guides that I'd like to pose to everyone for an amiable solution, so no one feels cheated.

If you look inside the spoiler, you'll notice names next to the guides. As you can see, a few are in contention, namely:

Super Metroid with StarKnightX, Chakan, ejamer
Assassin's Creed w/LE Art Book (Sealed) Chakan, elessar123
Baten Kaitos (small tear on back cover) with StarKnightX, ejamer
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions with StarKnightX, elessar123
Bully: Scholarship Edition with ejamer, Chakan

StarknightX asked me first. It was via PM but he did notice everything first and contacted me.

On the flipside, some people saw that certain guides are somewhat desired, and started adding bids (elessaar123 and Chakan, namely).

We have two basic options: open it up to bids, or create a lottery system.

The former is technically the most fair, especially because I don't really suspect people will get into bidding wars that are too high. However, it still creates a situation where someone HAS to bid an extra fifty cents, which kind of sucks because then we're essentially leapfrogging by a dollar if someone wants to bid again, meaning their modest bid could increase by a couple crucial bucks. This is CAG, afterall, and I want to honor that.

The lottery system technically holds equal fairness as well, since it dispenses money matters and just goes for broke. But that kind of sucks for the people who saw stuff first and who have a valid feeling of entitlement to it.

So I'm opening it up for discussion, and hopefully we can have a solution that everyone agrees to. If not, I would have to go with a majority rule sort of thing, or perhaps a compromise. Maybe we could have bids by dimes or something, I dunno.

I'll also add that I feel like StarKnightX has a fairly strong entitlement at the moment, given that he approached me quickly and firstly. Just throwing that out there - I didn't want him to think that I'm abandoning him or something in the middle of this, especially after we've talked.

In the end I just want everyone to be happy with it as best as possible, and again, I feel bad starting bidding wars over penny guides. It would be one thing if I had a bunch of FF7 Versus guides up there, but I don't.

Finally, I want to mention that the Super Metroid guides are in pretty poor condition overall. They have numbers on the front and generally have heavy wear and tear. I say this not to discourage, but because they are a special case - they obviously aren't penny guides, and instead are from way back in the day. Decent enough condition, but not in the B+ territory. Earlier when I was updating today, I had an entire post eaten by Firefox, and had to start over. I think I probably mentioned that at that time, but didn't do so with the new post. So another tiny error on my part. I'm willing to add pics if people are interested (and probably will, but tomorrow at some point).

So! Give me some feedback guys, and we'll arrive at the best possible solution (I hope).

Thanks!

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']I was gonna bid on this, I was really excited (same series as my card, and I need another for my g/f's comp), then I saw it was PCI-E and got sad, lol.[/QUOTE]

:(

Oh and finally, I am going out of town tomorrow at around 6 PM Central time, but I will have 'net access the whole time. If you want pictures of something, please let me know as soon as possible. I will be back in plenty of time on Saturday to wind this baby down, so there's no worry there - I'll be updating bids as fast as I can.

Guides (below prices or whatever gets decided upon)

The Orange Box - $2
God of War : COO - $2

PSOne

Dragon Valor - $6
Road Rash 3d - $3
Megaman X4 - $7
Megaman X5 - $7
Megaman X6 - $7
A-Train - $3
Descent (mint) - $3

Sure. Doing a few things right now, but I'll get some in a few minutes.

I'm pretty sure it's flawless - I must have used it back in high school and college, so it should be good to go. But I'll check it out and take some pics.

busted Hori DS Lite stand - $1.50

I just got Chrono Trigger and a stand would be helpful for such an addicting game.

[quote name='snakelda']OK,you might laugh but is that a good calculator for calculus?I'll bid $29[/QUOTE]

That's what it is designed for, if that answers your question. Does graphing, can load up programs through the USB cord I've got, etc.

But I've been out of the loop on what calculators do these days, so maybe someone else can help better answer this? Preferably a math major if any are around. :]

I don't even know if there are newer versions of the TI-86. This baby has to be from....gee, 2000 or so. I imagine I bought it when I got to calculus in twelfth grade, which was around then.

Also, mis0 - the batteries in it are dead (haha), and I don't seem to have any replacements on me. So I can't power it on, though I'd be surprised as hell if it didn't work. So I'll have to track some down tomorrow and test it, though I'm sure it's fine.

Even my remotes don't use AAA batteries anymore! This is annoying. :]

Imma still add pictures though.

Gamecube (as well as older systems) 3rd Party RFU Adapter - $1

edit:

An image would have been nice but I guess I should have asked first :lol: I was just wondering if it was the multi-wired type since it works with older systems.

Pictures have been added for:

TI-86 Calculator - good condition, but there is wear and tear around the edges. The picture shows the calculator (with cover on the back), guide book, USB transfer cable (download programs off the net and transfer to it), and a link cable (for connecting to other calculators).

Animal Crossing E-Reader Cards - someone (I forgot who) asked to see these. The thing above the cards is a sort of pamphlet that I'll include just for kicks.

The SMART RAM sticks that I still can't figure out what DDR speed they are. Here is the info on the stickers (tried to roughly position as the sticker shows).

Sticker on left side:
SMART SM5646485D8N6CL
Modular Technologies PIRV05092201 1/1
Assembled in: US

SFR2005100533762 VOID IF REMOVED

Sticker on right side:
SMART 71327211
PQ952206-10 Assembled in: US
VOID IF REMOVED

I know I searched the SM5 and 713 numbers.

Writing on each RAM bank:
Samsung 525
K4H560838E-TCCC
H56 8 WEE883PXC

And just a reminder, we're a little under 48 hours left. Specifically, 44 hours and 15 minutes or thereabout. NOT tomorrow night - Saturday night. Keep that in mind!

[quote name='Mad D']Gamecube (as well as older systems) 3rd Party RFU Adapter - $1

An image would have been nice but I guess I should have asked first :lol: I was just wondering if it was the multi-wired type since it works with older systems.[/QUOTE]

Nope, just older legacy Nintendo systems. Unless that's what you meant - it won't work with, say, PS1/2/Dreamcast/Xbox, as some of these things could do.

This isn't the exact adapter, but you can see a closeup on the actual part where it would connect to the system. That's what this one is like, so it should fit in older systems without much trouble if I remember correctly.

[quote name='snakelda']OK,you might laugh but is that a good calculator for calculus?I'll bid $29[/QUOTE]

Boo.. you win.

But yeah, the TI-86 was pretty much the best graphic calculator you could have back in the day. I guess I'll let ya have it since after my economic stats class next year, I'll pretty much be done with any kind of educational math for the rest of my life (unless they have stats or calc in law school). If you want some AAA batteries.. I can sell you some rechargeable Eneloops. :D

Bump for Strell.

[quote name='mis0']Boo.. you win.

But yeah, the TI-86 was pretty much the best graphic calculator you could have back in the day. I guess I'll let ya have it since after my economic stats class next year, I'll pretty much be done with any kind of educational math for the rest of my life (unless they have stats or calc in law school). If you want some AAA batteries.. I can sell you some rechargeable Eneloops. :D

Bump for Strell.[/QUOTE]

I always though TI-89s were the best (then 86, then 83/84). Either way can't beat how I got my TI-89 Titanium, found one in my high school Pre-Calc class (I wanna say it was 5 years ago, but time flies, so it could have been more). I asked everyone around me about it, no one knew, asked some other people, and ended up keeping it (I actually did ask around too, lol). Figured its compensation for the 2-3 83+ SE/84+ SE I had stolen throughout HS/JRH.

[quote name='mis0']Samurai Champloo Vol. 6 SE Tin (Sealed) $1 Vulgarism

$2. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Take that smug look off your face right now! This is no laughing matter!

...... $3!

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']I always though TI-89s were the best (then 86, then 83/84). Either way can't beat how I got my TI-89 Titanium, found one in my high school Pre-Calc class (I wanna say it was 5 years ago, but time flies, so it could have been more). I asked everyone around me about it, no one knew, asked some other people, and ended up keeping it (I actually did ask around too, lol). Figured its compensation for the 2-3 83+ SE/84+ SE I had stolen throughout HS/JRH.[/QUOTE]

The 89 is a great calculator, but they switched the interface from the 86s and it became a big hassle just to navigate and do simple stuff. I got some use out of the extra features in my physics classes but it wasnt until I hit 300+ level that it was able to really show its value over an 86. Personally I think the 86 is the superior calculator, because it is easier to use and unless you know what youre doing the 89 can actually screw you up, especially if you used 83s and 84s throughout highschool. Unfortunately they are really hard to find these days...

Regarding game guides:

[quote name='Strell']
Guides...well, I don't really want to ask a dollar for each, since they are so cheap. I'd like to call these first come first serve, but if anyone wants to pay for one because others are interested, they are encouraged (heh) to bid.
[/quote]

Sounds to me (based on the original statement quoted above) like opening up for bids is the absolute fairest way to proceed. It's fair to people who want the guides, and it's fair to you as well since there is obviously demand for the items.

So early claims would be considered $0 bids. Higher bids later would be fair game according to the original description.

Does that sound fair to others?

[quote name='Halo05']Guides (below prices or whatever gets decided upon)

The Orange Box - $2
God of War : COO - $2

PSOne

Dragon Valor - $6
Road Rash 3d - $3
Megaman X4 - $7
Megaman X5 - $7
Megaman X6 - $7
A-Train - $3
Descent (mint) - $3[/QUOTE]
Jesus did you have to bump the megaman games so high -_-

[quote name='ejamer']Regarding game guides:

Sounds to me (based on the original statement quoted above) like opening up for bids is the absolute fairest way to proceed. It's fair to people who want the guides, and it's fair to you as well since there is obviously demand for the items.

So early claims would be considered $0 bids. Higher bids later would be fair game according to the original description.

Does that sound fair to others?[/QUOTE]

I like this idea, especially the $0 starting bid for first person, cause then if there's no contension, then it'd be like a freebie like Strell might have intended.

And also, Growlanser Generations Deluxe $34

bread's done
Back