Stride Rock Band DLC Giveaway - 20,000 Tracks for 20 days - (No begging, please.)

[quote name='Hostile']I got $2.19 for my PSN wallet from this contest. Is that a little off or do tracks actually cost that much?[/quote]

Songs are $2 and I think they charge tax.

[quote name='Blazionite']Won one today!

Does anyone know when the code itself expires? I don't have a 360 yet...[/QUOTE]

you'd better just give it to me... but seriously, i have no idea.

[quote name='Metalic']Won 4 PSN codes today :D[/QUOTE]

My normal daily question: What time did you receive them? And nice :x I wanna win more! Didn't win any today if indeed it did already pass....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hostile']How many e-mail accounts do you have to get that!?[/quote]

Alot, Im hoping to get enough codes for Wipeout HD. I told myself i would never pay for DLC/DL games. Ive been strong for 2 years :)

Great thing about this contest is that it proves that you can win PSN money, Im hoping more of these pop up for PSN since its usually MS point ones. I wonder why the winning amount is $2.19 and not $2.50 or something not Uneven.

[quote name='Smidget']My normal daily question: What time did you receive them? And nice :x I wanna win more! Didn't win any today if indeed it did already pass....[/quote]

I seem to be getting the e-mails around 2 PM(EST).

Rockband songs I guess are $2 + tax is what people in the thread have said. And yeah usually it's all 360 points, I made some email addresses for PSN $$$ though now, wanna get R&C Quest for Booty and Wipeout HD also ;)

[quote name='Metalic']Alot, Im hoping to get enough codes for Wipeout HD. I told myself i would never pay for DLC/DL games. Ive been strong for 2 years :)

Great thing about this contest is that it proves that you can win PSN money, Im hoping more of these pop up for PSN since its usually MS point ones. I wonder why the winning amount is $2.19 and not $2.50 or something not Uneven.

I seem to be getting the e-mails around 2 PM(EST).[/quote]

I know it's not really my place to say this, but it's my opinion that, since there is a set amount of codes (20,000) that are going to be sent out, the fact that you are running a lot of multiple emails in this thing is just cheating legit entrants out of their chance (diluting their chance, rather).

Why don't you just play fair and let everyone have an equal chance?

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']I know it's not really my place to say this, but it's my opinion that, since there is a set amount of codes (20,000) that are going to be sent out, the fact that you are running a lot of multiple emails in this thing is just cheating legit entrants out of their chance (diluting their chance, rather).

Why don't you just play fair and let everyone have an equal chance?[/quote]

a nice critique, but many people won't play fair, and that's the simple truth because as there's a will, there's a way to get "easy money"

Finally won :) But how long codes will be sending ? In general page writed 4th Oct last day

but in email writed:

"[SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All tracks will be given out by September 29."[/FONT][/SIZE]

won a third time! three days, three wins!

this one was with a yahoo account... btw, yahoo will throw the email into your spam/junk folder, so make sure to check there.

[quote name='KSHLove']i entered about 10 times today still nada thing[/QUOTE]

you'll probably get something tomorrow... i have about 10 entries in.

So I tried to enter again.. then I gave it a quick second to think of my email. Then it hit me-- I entered the contest using a different email. lol

I checked that email and surprise surprise, I won once. Only once :[

I got it last Wednesday.

Entered once when the OP first posted about this and finally won today. Just goes to show that even a single entry can win.

Dude i have entered almost every contest I have ever found out about on this site and have never won.....UNTIL NOW! Thanks very much for the link!

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']So far I still have 1. I don't mind since I'm still waiting on the MS Points from their promotion that should be coming this week or next week.[/QUOTE]

What contest!?!?!

bread's done
Back