Stride Rock Band DLC Giveaway - 20,000 Tracks for 20 days - (No begging, please.)

[quote name='KrebStar']I guess I must have entered this and forgot about it, because I just checked my email to find that I won five times.

Saving it for Mega Man 9 :D[/quote]
5 times? Share the love for the less fortunate :cry::cry:

[quote name='sp00ge']Okay, let's knock it off with the begging for free codes. All future posts asking for freebies will be deleted.[/quote]

Should we open a thread for it? ;)

Awesome, just got a free code... I'll use it for a Rush song next week, since I'm getting Duke Nukem and MM9 regardless.

[quote name='the_punisher']I just got one today. Nice! Sucks there's nothing i want right now, any expiration date on these things?[/quote]

the code just adds 160 points to your account so you should just enter it asap.

I won one track the first day I entered this, but I am wanting to win again to I can get "The Cult" song coming out next week for free so I only have to spend 6 more dollars to get Moving Pictures (I have 400 space bucks right now) rather than spending $12.50 just to get the extra song.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Do they email you if you lose?[/quote]

yes they send out hundreds of thousands of emails every day to everybody who entered to make sure they know that they are in fact entered but haven't won anything.

bread's done
Back