Stride Rock Band DLC Giveaway - 20,000 Tracks for 20 days - (No begging, please.)

[quote name='Striding Cloud']I won today, I got some Judas Priest!!!!!!!!! You got another thing comin! Such a awesome contest, i love it[/quote]

screaaaaaaaminnnng
screaming for vengence!

dl that if you haven't already. it's tons-o-fun.

I'm sorry if someone already answered this, I looked through the thread and didn't see it. What email address does this come from so I can whitelist it and avoid losing it in my spam?

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']I guess we're in the same boat! lol Must get revenge!!!:bomb:[/quote]
multiple accounts, simple as that:)

Do you get an advantage of entering more than once with the same email?
Or will it only count once towards your email?
And do they give you a code for the song or just MS points for them?

As stated earlier in the thread, no advantage it only counts the first qualifying entry and they give you MS Point code for 160 MS points.

[quote name='KysarKills']Do you get an advantage of entering more than once with the same email?
Or will it only count once towards your email?
And do they give you a code for the song or just MS points for them?[/quote]

No one answer him..... Read previous posts those questions have been asked like 10 times already.

Most people will keep asking the question until they see the answer come up after they ask. It's easier to answer it so the thread doesn't get flooded with the question that has already been answered 20 or so times.

[quote name='MrBudah']multiple accounts, simple as that:)[/quote]

Sorry, but I refuse to be Greedy and cheat the system. You think it'll be a big plus for you now, but just wait, karma is gonna bite you in the ass.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Sorry, but I refuse to be Greedy and cheat the system. You think it'll be a big plus for you now, but just wait, karma is gonna bite you in the ass.[/quote]

Ill gladly take 1,000+ ms point and PSN money over your "Karma"

With the way things are being priced on these services, Cheating these contest evens it out to make it fair IMO.

[quote name='Hostile']If I have a preferred platform of PlayStation do I get a PSN case code?[/quote]

Yes you put the code in and it adds funds to your account. I got my code lastnight but havent entered it yet.

[quote name='shieryda']Can you enter daily? I didn't see the rules.[/quote]

You only enter once, and then they just choose your name out of a hat or something and send you an email.

I guess I must have entered this and forgot about it, because I just checked my email to find that I won five times.

Saving it for Mega Man 9 :D

I won once, but I would like another code so I can purchase the RB1 song transfer license for RB2. If anyone could be so kind to PM me one that would be great!

bread's done
Back