Stride Rock Band DLC Giveaway - 20,000 Tracks for 20 days - (No begging, please.)

Do you enter once and have a shot at winning each day?

Or do you guys have to enter your info every day to try and win?

Oh man, I didn't get anything today. Hopefully I'll win tomorrow. We only had to enter once right? Is that what everyone did?

I won.

/edit: For those wondering, the point redeems 160 MS points, so they literally let you choose your own free song.

[quote name='skurred']
cleardot.gif
ROCK BAND and Stride [/quote]

Thanks skurred

[quote name='Metalic']Giveaway isnt over, Did you guys even read the site? Or the OP.[/quote]

Did you try the link today? It's dead at the moment.

[quote name='Metalic']Giveaway isnt over, Did you guys even read the site? Or the OP.[/QUOTE]

When the website automatically forwards to a page titled "ended.html" and gives a 404, I'd say it's dead.

[quote name='alongx']When the website automatically forwards to a page titled "ended.html" and gives a 404, I'd say it's dead.[/quote]

When you have a 1000 a day limit with 20,000 winners over 20 days, Common sense points to it not being over unless they broke there own contest rules and decided to give out 20,000 codes in 1 day.

maybe only new registrations closed , and still will be giveaway this 1000 codes per day

Thanks OP. Won a track yesterday. Used a hotmail account and email was sent to my junk folder. So if you used a hotmail or msn account be sure to check the dunk or spam folders.

Link works fine for me, even after entering new information from a different IP range. Reading the rules said that it was only one entry per person. If they seen you were entering multiple times from multiple email address they would only count the first registration. Probably has something to do with recording the IP information when you submit your entry.

I just received an email! I won! Woo! :D

In the disclaimer at the bottom, it says "[SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You will not be receiving any more emails from us unless your name is randomly selected as a winner again to receive another FREE track."[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Looks like we can win more than once![/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/SIZE]

Well, I just won twice today, so it looks like my multiple entry idea worked, even though I've only won like 1% of the time, guess it's just karma.

Got mine at 12:28 PM EST

Like CYRiX, I received my winning e-mail at 12:28 P.M.

Definitely gonna shop for a RB track with it, as I recently purchased RB2...back into that, so to speak.[quote name='Jagged Toaster']I just received an email! I won! Woo! :D

In the disclaimer at the bottom, it says "[SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You will not be receiving any more emails from us unless your name is randomly selected as a winner again to receive another FREE track."[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Looks like we can win more than once![/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/SIZE][/quote]Awesome! :D

[quote name='memex']I just saw this thread and just signed up now. Hope I win with such a late entry.[/quote]
Actually, the Contest Officially started yesterday, so you are right on time.

Thanks OP.

Signed up. Didn't get anything. :/

Wondering how long it will take some of the shiftier points hoarders 'round here to figure out how to exploit this. :\

bread's done
Back