Stride Rock Band DLC Giveaway - 20,000 Tracks for 20 days - (No begging, please.)

Lucky bastards. I need to win a couple PS3 codes, if it counts as money, that could get me the SCIV download stuff... ugh. I've had 0 luck with this.

Just won and redeemed my 160 points! You can use them for anything you want as they are just points.... thanks!

Has anybody who has won used a hotmail or gmail address? Sometimes the hotmail addreses don't work for stuff like this for some reason.

[quote name='Metalic']Damn, Actually winning money for the PS3 ones!? Time to make more accounts.[/quote]

:whistle2:? I'm assuming he meant an entry code to put in on the PS3. The PS3 uses real currency values...not "points" like Wii/360.

(Surely they wouldn't be sending out actual money.)

thanks for the heads-up, OP!

two questions: when the rules say "1 entry per person" do they mean 1 per day, or do you just get ONE entry, period?
And how do you know if you've won? I didn't get a "sorry" screen or anything when I entered yesterday.

It's just one entry per person. You'll get an email saying you've won with a code in it to redeem. Also in the email it will say something about you can win again if your name is chosen again.

[quote name='jp0213']It's just one entry per person. You'll get an email saying you've won with a code in it to redeem. Also in the email it will say something about you can win again if your name is chosen again.[/QUOTE]alright cool thanks for clarifying. So now I just sit back and wait for an email bearing good tidings!

I doubt that anyone from this forum is going to win. Many, many, entries have been sent in from various people. I am talking in the 10k plus area.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I doubt that anyone from this forum is going to win. Many, many, entries have been sent in from various people. I am talking in the 10k plus area.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you mean, there's been a bunch of winners here already? Or do you mean ppl putting in 10K entries for one individual person??

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I doubt that anyone from this forum is going to win. Many, many, entries have been sent in from various people. I am talking in the 10k plus area.[/quote]

Yeah read the thread before you post your idiocy. I won yesterday, and lots of CAGs won already.

[quote name='Smidget']I'm not sure what you mean, there's been a bunch of winners here already? Or do you mean ppl putting in 10K entries for one individual person??[/quote]

As of yesterday, people have entered in 20k entries per person. Only a select few have done this, but yea it decreases chances.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']As of yesterday, people have entered in 20k entries per person. Only a select few have done this, but yea it decreases chances.[/QUOTE]

I guess that's how this goes, if they made you verify the email address or something that'd definitely lower the chances of this happening.

Oh well, I guess this is on another forum, can you let us know if/when they receive their codes so we can all know if we lose/win for the day? :)

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']As of yesterday, people have entered in 20k entries per person. Only a select few have done this, but yea it decreases chances.[/quote]

Well on the rules it says one per person, and that if there are multiple entries for the same person, even with different email addresses.

Limit one (1) entry per person. If an entrant uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one (1) entry, only the first Eligible Entry will count.

I would say their method may not be a hundred percent, but something along the line of 20,000 may get noticed.

[quote name='jp0213']Well on the rules it says one per person, and that if there are multiple entries for the same person, even with different email addresses.

Limit one (1) entry per person. If an entrant uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one (1) entry, only the first Eligible Entry will count.

I would say their method may not be a hundred percent, but something along the line of 20,000 may get noticed.[/QUOTE]

All thy would need to do is change their name anyways, if they linked the gamertag or PSN name or whatever, that would work.... but oh well too late now!

[quote name='blackhole82']cool i just won too. can never get enough rock band tracks[/quote]

I think Im gonna save them for the future offspring tracks.

Nothing here either. Oh well, even if I don't win again, that's fine. Still got 160 MS points for free.

Schweet, I just got an email saying I won. I'm guessing you can win again, correct? And I don't have to resign up, correct?

EDIT: Ah, never mind, just read the bottom of the email, silly me.

bread's done
Back