Stride Rock Band DLC Giveaway - 20,000 Tracks for 20 days - (No begging, please.)

Sweet, got a code today! Not sure if this has been answered, but can we win multiple times with the same entry? I could always register another email, but wouldn't feel real right about doing that.

I Won!!!!

EDIT: BTW- You don't win a song per say, you actually win 160 points. So you could use it for anything.

EDIT2: I bought Baba O'Reily. The Who kicks ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Crazyglitcher']You aren't making any sense whatsoever.[/quote]
so i noticed after i read what i had wrote i meant to say yes you are extremely unlucky because i actually won a song.

(meaning i am normally one of the unluckiest people ever)

[quote name='wutaday09']so i noticed after i read what i had wrote i meant to say yes you are extremely unlucky because i actually won a song.

(meaning i am normally one of the unluckiest people ever)[/quote]

lol alright. Now I get you ^_^. I'm also beginning to believe that I actually didn't sign up for this contest. I think I just stared at it before I decided to scan my computer lol.

Oh I forgot to say, thanks OP ^_^ (I knew I was forgetting something >_

Last edited by a moderator:
i got my first one today. An easy 160 MS points. Hopefully I can get two codes so I can transfer Rock Band 1 songs into Rock Band 2. If your feeling generous, you can PM me your code. :D

[quote name='orgy08']i got my first one today. An easy 160 MS points. Hopefully I can get two codes so I can transfer Rock Band 1 songs into Rock Band 2. If your feeling generous, you can PM me your code. :D[/quote]

thats a genius idea. I won once today after signing up last night. Thanks OP.

Is this for any song of my choice? I won today, but did not read the specifics of the contest and was just wondering.

[quote name='neudog']Is this for any song of my choice? I won today, but did not read the specifics of the contest and was just wondering.[/quote]

Its just 160 ms points. You can use it on anything on the marketplace.

[quote name='jkircos']Do these expire? My Xbox is dead and I can't enter in the codes until I get a new one.[/quote]

go to points.microsoft.com and sign in to your account. You can add points from there.

[quote name='jkircos']Do these expire? My Xbox is dead and I can't enter in the codes until I get a new one.[/quote]

You can redeem the codes online through your Xbox profile. I just did it. Very simple and easy to do. Since they are just giving you 160 MS points it's no huge deal.

bread's done
Back