Stride Rock Band DLC Giveaway - 20,000 Tracks for 20 days - (No begging, please.)

has anyone won multiple times on the same email? I won 3 times through three emails and then made a couple gmail accounts but have had no luck with them....just wondering.

[quote name='theCHONGO']has anyone won multiple times on the same email? I won 3 times through three emails and then made a couple gmail accounts but have had no luck with them....just wondering.[/QUOTE]

not yet...

won with a gmail.com, a yahoo.com, a mymelody.com, and a college .edu

and i have like 5~6 gmail accounts in the running, so... dunno if they're less likely to be picked, but for me it seems that way.

i bought duke nukem today with my scammed winnings....it felt wrong and guilt ridden but great all at the same time.

sadly i want to win a couple more times so i can get feeding frenzy 2....did i just say that?!

[quote name='Metalic']So has anyone confirmed multiple wins for 1 e-mail?[/quote]
Yeah, I've only done one email and I've won twice.

Well, I started out using one, but only won once, but I never won for like two week (lol) so I made four other ones =D

[quote name='Megaman1222']If it makes you feel any better I've won 13 times so far... :twisted:[/quote]

Hey im in the same club. well alittle higher :p

6 MS point wins.
12 PSN wins.

Edit: Won more today :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Megaman1222']If it makes you feel any better I've won 13 times so far... :twisted:[/quote]

you dirty bitchface.

i want to win.

0 wins for me so far with 2 emails signed up.. I just added a 3rd. Maybe I can at least win 1 before the give away ends.

I got nothin', sad 'cause I have yet to download any RB songs yet. Too rich for my blood. Oh well, here's hoping I get one before... tomorrow? fuck, that's great I find out about this when it's almost over. Just my luck. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='ReaperZER0']I got nothin', sad 'cause I have yet to download any RB songs yet. Too rich for my blood. Oh well, here's hoping I get one before... tomorrow? fuck, that's great I find out about this when it's almost over. Just my luck. Thanks anyway.[/quote]

I thought this was through Oct 4.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']I thought this was through Oct 4.[/QUOTE]

Per the e-mail you get when you win:

"All tracks will be given out by September 29."

bread's done
Back