Stride Rock Band DLC Giveaway - 20,000 Tracks for 20 days - (No begging, please.)

Anyone know if the codes expire? I checked the billing site but no mention of dates. Is it better to have the points in your account or simply in your email?

once you win on an email, can you win anymore on the same email? btw does dot trick work?

now im 20 pts away from mm9!

[quote name='orbit18']once you win on an email, can you win anymore on the same email? btw does dot trick work?

now im 20 pts away from mm9![/quote]

Yes I've won twice on the same email. It feels like you're less likely to win twice on the same email though. I hadn't won in awhile so I made a new email and won later the same day but I don't know lol.

What is the dot trick? D:

[quote name='orbit18']once you win on an email, can you win anymore on the same email? btw does dot trick work?

now im 20 pts away from mm9![/quote]

I regged with the dot trick about a dozen times and have not won once. So either I have no luck at all or it doesn't help at all.

Stride may love Rock Band but they sure seem to hate me.

No wins.... it'd be nice to get SOMETHING before it ends but it's looking slimmer and slimmer...

[quote name='blackwaltz34']does anyone know if the vouchers expire? ive had one for a week already[/QUOTE]

you might as well just give them to me... probably worth nothing now!

seriously, though... i don't think they expire. they basically the work the same as 200 point cards you get in live subscription packs.

[quote name='killer9']10 wins on 23 accts awesome 1600 free ms points thanks stride ^_^[/QUOTE]
Really? I entered atleast a couple hundred times and won 3 times. That's bullshit =\

[quote name='CYRiX']Really? I entered atleast a couple hundred times and won 3 times. That's bullshit =\[/quote]

Over one thousand, twice.

[quote name='CYRiX']Really? I entered atleast a couple hundred times and won 3 times. That's bullshit =\[/quote]

13 wins on 23 accts now actually

Ugh, I'm figuring I need to make an American PS3 account just to redeem it. Anyone know if the track will work in my regular account where all my other tracks are? If not, I'm going to have to give it away...

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Ugh, I'm figuring I need to make an American PS3 account just to redeem it. Anyone know if the track will work in my regular account where all my other tracks are? If not, I'm going to have to give it away...[/quote]

I assume it'll work fine just like how PSN games on another account on the same system work. If not, I wouldn't mind the code ;)

[quote name='Admiral Moo']Do these codes simply take you to get a rockband track or do they add 200 MS points to your account?[/quote]
The codes add 160 ms points ($2) to your account. You can purchase whatever you want with the points.

[quote name='Admiral Moo']Do these codes simply take you to get a rockband track or do they add 200 MS points to your account?[/QUOTE]

they add 160 points... do you even have rock band? if you did... you would probably know how much tracks cost.

bread's done
Back