Stubbs The Zombie (PC) -- $5 from Game Agent

maxim2boobles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Use the coupon code ASPYRTHANKS now for $15 off, good through November 30th.

Actual game costs $20 - $15 =$5

- Coupon code works on all titles

Defense Grid : The Awakening -- $5

Stubbs The Zombie -- $5

CPU: AMD or Intel 2 GHz | Memory: 512 MB RAM
NOTICE: Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipset listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Stubbs the Zombie. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX compatibility.

NOTICE: ATI Video Cards Not supported.

Supported Chipsets: NVIDIA GEFORCE FX 5200, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5300, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5500, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5600, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5700, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5900, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5950, NVIDIA GEFORCE 6200, NVIDIA GEFORCE 6500, NVIDIA GEFORCE 6600, NVIDIA GEFORCE 6800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 7800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 7900, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8400, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8500, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 9600, NVIDIA QUADRO FX 1400

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a download, my serial number did show up on the email confirmation as well as the checkout finished screen. Good job OP, never got around to this on in the Xbox era, I was too cheap even back then :).

Going to try playing it in compat mode in Windows 7 64 bit, also, when in doubt, remember, "run as administrator" is your friend. My wife has already gotten tired of me asking that first every time she has trouble getting something to work in 64 bit.

[quote name='LordSMVS']Dead? Seeing it as 19.99 now.[/QUOTE]

Read the OP, n00b!

Sorry. In polite society speak, this was covered in the original post. The code is for $15, so it comes to $0 (they won't pay you $5, I guess).

Yes, you can download it later. How much later, I don't know. I started downloading it via a link in the order confirmation email 2 or 3 hours after I completed checkout.

So I have Vista x64 laptop with GeForce graphics of course and all the XP computers I have left have ATI in them. Anyone have any success getting this to run in Vista by chance? I'm still stuck in download mode.

[quote name='Xenokai']wow ATI cards not supported? wow what a badly designed game lol[/QUOTE]

They found out just how bad their ATI support was when they released the game on Steam and offered it for 5 bucks. Couldn't pass it, and kinda wish i had for all the frustration it caused me. When you do "head bowling" special moves, the screen is chopped to 1/4 the size (Like 4 player multiplayer... with 3 black screens). And there are several reliable crash points that only occur if you use an ATI card. Like during the unskippable "dance-off" scenes, there's no way to circumvent the crashes.

If you're rocking non-ATI gear, or think you might in the future... BUY THIS NOW. Just don't try it with your radeons and whatnot or you will cry.

[quote name='munkapotamus']They found out just how bad their ATI support was when they released the game on Steam and offered it for 5 bucks. Couldn't pass it, and kinda wish i had for all the frustration it caused me. When you do "head bowling" special moves, the screen is chopped to 1/4 the size (Like 4 player multiplayer... with 3 black screens). And there are several reliable crash points that only occur if you use an ATI card. Like during the unskippable "dance-off" scenes, there's no way to circumvent the crashes.

If you're rocking non-ATI gear, or think you might in the future... BUY THIS NOW. Just don't try it with your radeons and whatnot or you will cry.[/QUOTE]

I was reading on the STEAM forums and they said the newer catalyst drivers 9.2 and up will fix the ATI problems...I have 9.9 SO here's hoping it works. If it does work I will let you guys know.

[quote name='loomis1975']Yes, you can download it later. How much later, I don't know. I started downloading it via a link in the order confirmation email 2 or 3 hours after I completed checkout.[/QUOTE]
Found the answer after getting it. You have 30 days to download the game after purchase.

[quote name='iskateguitars']I was reading on the STEAM forums and they said the newer catalyst drivers 9.2 and up will fix the ATI problems...I have 9.9 SO here's hoping it works. If it does work I will let you guys know.[/QUOTE]

I certainly hope so. This game has been on my "I wanna try that" list since it came out. Hell a lot of old xbox games are since I was rocking the PS2 in those days.

OK guys, if you have an ATI card don't bother I tried to play 3 times with my ATI HD4850 and it has crashed every time during the FIRST level. It's also very annoying that it crashes after I complete everything in the first level because then you have to start over and you can't skip through the cut scene instructions! Thumbs down and don't bother!

I really don't know why the steam version would work now and this one wouldn't. Maybe Game Agent doesn't update their games?

EDIT*: Thumbs down for the game not working with ATI cards not the OP. :)

[quote name='iskateguitars']OK guys, if you have an ATI card don't bother I tried to play 3 times with my ATI HD4850 and it has crashed every time during the FIRST level. It's also very annoying that it crashes after I complete everything in the first level because then you have to start over and you can't skip through the cut scene instructions! Thumbs down and don't bother!

I really don't know why the steam version would work now and this one wouldn't. Maybe Game Agent doesn't update their games?

EDIT*: Thumbs down for the game not working with ATI cards not the OP. :)[/QUOTE]

Well that settles it then for me since I have the same type of card. Oh well.

4 pages and nobody has asked if this coupon will work on all titles?? I know you all are in it for the free game like me, but jeez!

[quote name='token2k6']4 pages and nobody has asked if this coupon will work on all titles?? I know you all are in it for the free game like me, but jeez![/QUOTE]
It does, incidentally. Puzzle Quest: Galactrix is $5 with the code, not too bad.

Thanks, OP!

Is it just me? I can't find where the download button is... it just adds it to my cart and after I got it, I don't know where to download it lol

code worked for me but i can't download it either. When I look at my order it just says processing code. Doesn't seem like it'd take that long.

[quote name='kidrocklive']code worked for me but i can't download it either. When I look at my order it just says processing code. Doesn't seem like it'd take that long.[/QUOTE]

Mine is "processing" as we speak. . . So to speak.

Yes, I have the "currently processing" message on the page also. Maybe they have to create more key codes because of everyone taking advantage of this deal. Oh well, the game is free so I shouldn't complain and I already have it for the Xbox. So I'll be patient.

Anyone tried running this in VMWare Fusion on a Mac mini? I suppose I should just give it a shot given the price, so I'll try downloading it tonight unless I hear it doesn't work well.

My status says: "Order Submitted" haven't got any other e-mails or anything with a verifiable link...there is this "downloader" thing that they want to charge me $5.99 for? do you need this to download??

It looks like the "downloader" thing is if you ever needed to download it again, say if your harddrive crashed. Although I'm sure there will be another way to back it up ... well if we can ever download it in the first place.

"Processing serial number or unlock code"
I'm getting this too, seems to be a problem with everyone now. As an earlier poster said, maybe they are just obtaining more serial keys so are slow?

You can have my serial # because the game does not work on my computer

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Serial #: AC83-DE5A-17C5-14D3
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

bread's done
Back