Stubbs The Zombie (PC) -- $5 from Game Agent

maxim2boobles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Use the coupon code ASPYRTHANKS now for $15 off, good through November 30th.

Actual game costs $20 - $15 =$5

- Coupon code works on all titles

Defense Grid : The Awakening -- $5

Stubbs The Zombie -- $5

CPU: AMD or Intel 2 GHz | Memory: 512 MB RAM
NOTICE: Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipset listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Stubbs the Zombie. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX compatibility.

NOTICE: ATI Video Cards Not supported.

Supported Chipsets: NVIDIA GEFORCE FX 5200, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5300, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5500, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5600, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5700, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5900, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5950, NVIDIA GEFORCE 6200, NVIDIA GEFORCE 6500, NVIDIA GEFORCE 6600, NVIDIA GEFORCE 6800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 7800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 7900, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8400, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8500, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 9600, NVIDIA QUADRO FX 1400

Last edited by a moderator:
I "bought" it yesterday when it was free but still haven't successfully downloaded it. I've tried downloading it two times now, but my internet connection stops working and interrupts the download so I have to go back and re-download it. Hope third times the charm. I hate clearwire SO much!

My order is still processing, the status says its retrieving the unlock code or whatever...

ehh can't expect much for free I guess :p

[quote name='Mugatu']Hmm, my transaction went through (I think) but it still just says Order Placed and I can't download it. This sucks.[/QUOTE]

Check your email for the order confirmation. If you got the order confirmation through your email go to the bottom of the email and go to the link http://www.findmyorder.com

Once you do that they will ask you for your order number and your password. Enter that and it will take you to your order confirmation page which should then have a green icon that says 'download'. Click it and it will start the standard download process. It's nearly a 2gb download so if you have slow internet, I would suggest doing it over night.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']I "bought" it yesterday when it was free but still haven't successfully downloaded it. I've tried downloading it two times now, but my internet connection stops working and interrupts the download so I have to go back and re-download it. Hope third times the charm. I hate clearwire SO much![/QUOTE]
Attempted earlier, seemed to work.

[quote name='kilatofu']Am I missing something here? I have my order confirmation already, went to the website http://www.findmyorder.com, got to the order confirmation page but I don't see a download button anywhere in the page.[/QUOTE]

Does it say "Processing serial number or unlock code."?

[quote name='hollowfreak']Does it say "Processing serial number or unlock code."?[/QUOTE]
Yes, mine still says the same thing. It's looking more and more likely that these orders are going to get canceled. :cry:

[quote name='hollowfreak']Does it say "Processing serial number or unlock code."?[/QUOTE]

If you haven't already, you may check the FAQs page to see if there is any solution to your problem.

On a side note I started the download at 1pm this morning and am at 40% completion... only another 8 hours and 40 minutes til it's complete:p

[quote name='Anhmeister']Stubbs SAYS that it does not support any ATI cards, however it works on my ATI card.
Radeon HD 4550 btw.[/QUOTE]

How does it work? It crashed on my 4850 3 times on the first level? No crashes for you? What drivers are you running and what settings in game?

anyone figure out how to get a serial and download after checking out and getting the Processing serial number BS? Its been a day since I ordered and the findmyorder.com doesnt show jack when bringing up the order.

[quote name='iskateguitars']How does it work? It crashed on my 4850 3 times on the first level? No crashes for you? What drivers are you running and what settings in game?[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm just using the most updated drivers released. It seemed to boot up fine.
Settings defaulted to minimum for everything, but I maxed everything out and it works fine.

[quote name='smackattack']anyone figure out how to get a serial and download after checking out and getting the Processing serial number BS? Its been a day since I ordered and the findmyorder.com doesnt show jack when bringing up the order.[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm going to contact support and find out if I'm going to be able to get this game or not.

I just received an email about the order and I can download it now. Prior to this email, It had been a week since I ordered it and I was complaining to their customer service and kept getting there cookie cutter responses. All is right in the world, finally. I guess you all should be getting responses shortly as well.

I got the e-mail as well. It's been "processing a serial key" since last week and now it says I'm able to download. I'm at work now so I'll check to see if I can actually download it in a few hours.

thats weird. when i search for the game in the search bar it finds nothing. so i click the link to see it and when i apply the code it says "invalid promo code". looks like i wont be getting stubbs

so...i cant get it to run...it says something about a msi file extension or something...i have a nvidia 8800gt and vista ultimate 32 bit...any help is appreciated :D

[quote name='knotfan123']so...i cant get it to run...it says something about a msi file extension or something...i have a nvidia 8800gt and vista ultimate 32 bit...any help is appreciated :D[/QUOTE]

I got the same error so i just deleted the whole game

... and out of nowhere I get an email from them.

Dear fucker,

Thank you for your purchase from GameAgent™. Your key code is now available for Stubbs the Zombie (PC).

I finally got the email too. But I am confused about the serial key for this game. When I start up the game it asks me to enter my serial key, but as far as I can tell I was not given a serial key. I do not see it on my order page or any of the emails they sent me. Where did you guys find it?

^^well that sucks, IDK yet, downloading the 2gb file..just go the email too. I forgot, is this DRM free stuff? deciding what PC I want to install first on..

Ya, I got the email too today. And of course no key. I'm downloading it right now. So if it asks for a key, I'll have to contact support. :cry:

Yeah all I got was a download link ... there's no serial.

So I tried clicking the "customer service" button and then there's a button for to "reissue key" I clicked that and I get "Your purchase is not complete. Please reattempt payment. (ARM1014)"

the only thing I can think is they might update the order page later ... hopefully

[quote name='Justme8800']Has anyone who ordered the free stubbs gotten a key yet? :/[/QUOTE]
Nope, and I check several times today.

[quote name='Justme8800']Has anyone who ordered the free stubbs gotten a key yet? :/[/QUOTE]
I got my download and the key on the same night of my order.

With some people getting to download the game and getting key codes the same night they ordered the game, while others having to wait some time for these, makes me think that there were not enough key codes to go around. Oh well it's a free game and I'm a patient man. ;)

[quote name='token2k6']two separate emails? or what?[/QUOTE]
Very same e-mail.

Dear Chris,

Thank you for ordering from GameAgent™ on November 24, 2009. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for on your credit card billing statement.

Sincerely,
GameAgent™ Customer Service

YOUR BILLING INFORMATION:

*INSERT BILLING INFO HERE*

YOUR ORDER:

Product SKU: 11001
Product Name: Stubbs the Zombie™ (PC)
Quantity: 1
Amount: $9.99
Digital Rights: *INSERT KEY HERE*

SubTotal: $9.99
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: $0.00

[quote name='mogamer']With some people getting to download the game and getting key codes the same night they ordered the game, while others having to wait some time for these, makes me think that there were not enough key codes to go around. Oh well it's a free game and I'm a patient man. ;)[/QUOTE]
Also doesn't help they've completely removed it from their site.

@Tsukento: I think that is what all of us got and it was to simply start the download. I did try to enter that code when asked for the serial number and it just resulted in errors...

Finally got around to starting my install. Error I'm getting is telling me "Internet Connection Failure" and that it's "unable to connect to the internet to obtain a license key."

Is that what everyone's getting?

I simply did not get a serial key at all. The email they sent me leaves off the "Digital Rights:" line that is in Tsukento's email.

I'll see about contacting customer support about my dilemma. I'm fairly certain the number given to me IS the serial key, seeing as how looking underneath the file name in the download page, it says "Serial Number" followed by the number I received in the e-mail as "Digital Rights."

So it's more likely a case of GameAgent's crap being utterly retarded.

Used the code to get it for free, wasn't able to download for weeks, finally install it to find out they didn't give me a serial key, and the install comes with their own proprietary junk on it.

I'm giving up at this point. It's not like it'd be breaking the bank to buy this from Steam or another reputable service. Sure it would have been nice to have gotten it for free but it's not worth the hassle.

Download speed seems to be topping out at 550 KB/s. Kinda crappy compared to my speed with Steam, which is usually 2 MB/s.

Btw guys, if you go to findmyorder.com you type in your order # from the old email they sent + your password and it will pull up your order with the CD key.

bread's done
Back